Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
First Day of Class XXX1 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
First Day of Class XXX1 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
First Day of Class XXX1 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
First Day of Class XXX1 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
First Day of Class XXX1 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
First Day of Class XXX1 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
First Day of Class XXX1 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
First Day of Class XXX1 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
First Day of Class XXX1 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

First Day of Class XXX1

+4
mikey knight
yarashi kaminato
NeoPlayer
SoraUchiha20k
8 posters

Go down

First Day of Class XXX1 Empty First Day of Class XXX1

Post by SoraUchiha20k Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Sora walked into the classroom. He looked around and saw plenty of students sitting next to one another. He moved to where he sat last year and next to him happened to be the girl he and Haru had saved. He turned to her,"Hey you're Natsumi right?", he asked.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First Day of Class XXX1 Empty Re: First Day of Class XXX1

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:13 pm

"Eh?" Natsumi turned her head and noticed the guy from yesterday. "Um... Sorry for being rude, but what's your name?" She asked.

"Onii-chan!" yelled a voice from the entrance to the classroom. Yuu then ran towards Sora and when she got close enough, she jump towards Sora.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Yarashi quickly ran in after, "watch out! outa the way!" he slid to a stop and ended up right behind Natsumi, "that was close, sorry miss" he said allmost out of breth.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 pm

"Wait for me Yarashi!" Mikey said as he jumped on Yarashi's back.

"What up peoples?"

Last edited by Ruki96 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Obviously)
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 pm

"I'm Sora, nice to actually meet you this time.", He said to Natsumi. He then head Yuu's shout and turned to see her Jumping to his shoulder. "Oh my god!!!!!!", he shouted as Yuu landed on him. "What are you doing here?", he asked her. "Don't you have a different seat?"

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Seirei looked around looking for Haru. She spotted him and walked up closely to him sitting next to him. "Hey you." she said to him. "You left my dorm before I even woke up.", she said as she pulled her books out of her large purse. "Did you sleep well?"

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Zakikanoi walked into the classroom, sighing and cracking his neck some. He walked up to find a seat and sat down, looking around the room at some students. Some he recognized, and some he hadn't even seen before.

Dorian was already in the classroom, his head buried in a book and completely ignoring those around him. He both enjoyed and hated class. The experience to learn is always welcome to him, but having to sit near other people annoyed him greatly. He pushed his glasses up and continued reading.

Alex bounded into the classroom at speed, going from a speedy run into his feet skidding in an attempt to stop him. The next few motions were involuntary, his feet leaving the ground, his body colliding with that of another student's, and his face landing onto the ground, his tail raised in the air. He quickly jumped up and laughed loudly to no one in particular, as if laughing will aid in making him less obviously clumsy. After a few moments of awkwardly helping up the person he ran into, he jogged to a seat near the other people with yellow jackets like his, and sat down there.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Yuu lightly bock Sora in the head and corrects him "Stop calling Yuu, Yuu! And this seat is Yuu's favorite seat, so Yuu will sit here!" She then beings to pout.

Natsumi watches and says "It might be best if I move..." and she begins to gets up.

Haru notices Seirei and says "No... I did not sleep well. That is because you kept me awake all night with your magnificent beauty that I couldn't close my eyes. So I left to not defile your living space any farther."
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Yarashi had fallen to the ground when Mikey had jumped on him, "did you really need to jum on my back? im not exactly a Clay man you know" he said allmost in rage.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 pm

'Andrew seems to be taking his sweet damn time getting here...'

Alastor had been cursing in his own mind as another student had tried sitting next to him. He immediately got up for the umpteenth time and once again kicked someone off the seat. He had gotten here a few minutes early in order to avoid coming in contact with the insignificant ants that attended this school. He began to open his mouth in preparation of the next person who tried to sit down.

"Do me a favor a sit somewhere else... I'm sure the guy seven seats left of here would love to have a chat with yo-", said Alastor as looking at the person made him stop his instruction.

It was Drew, out of his normal attire and in his new Slifer Red wear, which was very different from the standard set. The green-haired individual had taken a seat next to Alastor and proceeded to get into one of his preferred relaxing positions, simply putting his hands behind his head.

Alastor coughed in response to learning that he had almost, if not already, told Drew to get out of the seat specifically reserved for him. He immediately regained his composure and proceeded to talk to his well-dressed accomplice.

"So, how your roommate? I hope he doesn't have cat ears or dog ears or even, let's say for this instance, the Paraskevi virus?", Alastor had whispered the last part into Drew's ear as it would have raised a bit of suspicion around the other students.

Drew was at a loss of words as he didn't think Ray would bother his white-haired friend, let alone meet him at all. All he could is apologize for the meantime and get past it for the time being. Unfortunately, something had appeared to make that an impossibility.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Miu walked into the classroom, she saw a few familiar faces. In one corner she'd seen Sora who helped her last year when the school had been taken over by a dark guild of duelists intent on making the academy's students it's slaves. She then saw Alex who she met the day before and noticed Zaki. She rushed up to him "Hey Zaki!", she said as she sat next to him

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:45 pm

"Hello Drew!" Ray said sitting next to Drew. Then he noticed Drew's white haired friend sitting on the other side of Drew. "Hello mysterious person!" Ray waved to Drew's friend as he sat down. "Thanks for the duel disk and the deck!"

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Zakikanoi smiled faintly to Miu. "Hey." He had a very groggy-sounding voice, and cleared his throat in an attempt to remedy that, "Sorry, I'm not really much of a mornin' person nowadays..." He commented, sounding less groggy but still clearly tired, he leaned back in his chair. "Did you sleep well last night?"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Seirei blushed really hard as she heard the words Haru said to her. "You're soo sweet Haru. I'm not that pretty though.", She said modestly

Meanwhile Lucy walked into the class and noticed her cat friend in the yellow rows. She decided to sit alone for the moment so she took up a seat in the blue rows with one person she never met next to her.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Drew had almost cursed at the occasion as Ray had appeared right next to him. He wouldn't mind his presence, but Alastor would purposely make his discomfort known to him. He was definitely sure to bring this up again later once they were alone.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Sora looked to Natsumi. "If you think so then ok..", he said in disappointment. Suddenly the Chancellor of the Academy walked into the room. "Everyone Settle down!", he waited for silence. Once everyone Quieted down he grabbed the Remote and started,"Today is the first day of class this year! To commemorate that we have selected twelve lucky students to participate in a tag dueling tournament!", he exclaimed. Everyone was full of excitement. "Those twelve lucky students are! Sora Uchiha, Zakikanoi Zikishua, Miu Katsuragi, Natsumi Kirisaki, Seirei Okita, Haru Asakawa, Lucy Cana, Alex Nekoichi, Ray Seoul, Yarashi Kaminato, Mikey Knight and Andrew Hayden!" He read off the paper he was holding.
"Now I have the listing for the teams with some very cool names. I'll put them on the screen now!", he pressed a button on his remote.

The Screen Reads.

Sora and Natsumi: Team Dragon's Talon
Miu and Zakikanoi: Team Ocean's Treasure
Andrew and Ray: Team Shadow's of Darkness
Lucy and Alex: Team Electric Pixies
Seirei and Haru: Team God's Archangel
Yarashi and Mikey: Team Comic Con Kids

"And not for our bracket!", he shouted as he pressed another button

http://challonge.com/daft

"Please head to the Mixed Arena for the tournament!", he exclaimed as everyone left their seats and headed to the arena

Last edited by SoraUchiha20k on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Natsumi looked at the screen with dread in her eyes as she realizes she has to partner up with the guy she just met.
First Day of Class XXX1 Natsum11

"Uwa..." Yuu began to cry. And then she grabbed onto the sleeve of Natsumi's coat and said "Yuu wants to trade!" and then continues pull it until Natsumi loses her balance and collides with Sora.

"So it us huh..." Haru mumbled under his breath. He then got up and say "Shall we go?" and offered his hand to Seirei.

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Ray shot up out of his chair. "Isn't that awesome, Drew! We got selected for... this thingy!" He exclaimed pointing to the screen. Ray then grabbed Drew's hand and tried to pull him out of the chair. "Come on! Come on! Let's go!"

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Sora looked at Yuu. "Calm down kiddo!" he shouted as he collided with Natsumi. "Sorry Natsumi, didn't mean for that to happen..", he sighed. He turned to Yuu and whispered. "I don't think Natsumi likes me very much.."

Miu looked to Zaki who sat next to her "Well looks like it's the same as the trios tournament right Zaki?", she asked as she stood up to follow the students.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Seirei looked up at Haru who just stood up infront of her, she gave him her hand. "Yeah. Let's win this Haru!", she said with confidence that the combination of the two would win the tournament.

Lucy then Chased after Alex. "Neko Neko-chan we're on a team!", she shouted as she ran to him

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Zakikanoi sighed, "Ocean's treasure...? Who comes up with that kinda stuff?" He looked to Miu with a more genuine smile than previously, "Well, at least we're partnered up. Suppose I've had worse starts to a year."

Alex jumped up onto the desk and pointed to Lucy, "Yes! We're a team!" He walked across the tables to sit beside his friend, "I can't wait to see what kind of deck you have! I bet we do great together!"

It was all Dorian could do to not just walk away when he noticed he wasn't even mentioned in the tournament. He raised his hand, waiting to be noticed by the teacher in question. "Is spectating mandatory for those not involved? If not, can I go now and read in the library in peace away from these idiots?"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Alastor had smirked directly at the chancellor after he had announce the supposedly "lucky" twelve students. Each one of them looked pretty average and seems that they had simply just been lucky. And for Drew, he wasn't so lucky after all.

"Well! Have fun with your little tourny, I'm sure you and this... astounding piece of work will get to know each other even better.", Alastor said while laughing with a false sense of joy in his voice.

Drew just slid into his seat as he had felt a load lighten of his back. He truly was lucky to have been chosen. Now he wouldn't have to talk to Alastor as this event would take up his time.

'Fate isn't as cruel a mistress as I had thought. He'll definitely forget about Ray now!'

He had shifted gears towards his young roommate and immediately became excited as he began to talk.

"Let's give this tournament our all and make sure we waste as much time as possibl-, I mean let's make sure we win this thing!"
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down