Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids

+3
mikey knight
SoraUchiha20k
NeoPlayer
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids Empty Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Miu: "I hope you guys are ready to feel the tides!"
Yarashi: "Oh I'm ready, but can you handle the Justice?"
Miu: "Alright, Zaki and I are going to stop your Justice!"
Mikey: "Ok Yarashi let's show them the justice!"

Sora: "Wow I can't even believe we lost so fast..."
Yuu looks around, "Onee-chan disappeared..."
Sora: What?!

Turn 1
Zakikanoi: Okay, my move first, so I'll draw!... And I guess I'll start off with two face-downs and end my turn...

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids Empty Re: Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Turn 2:
Yarashi: I play my polymerization! fusing together Burstinatrix and Heat, for Elemental Hero, Nova Master!
Mikey: Now that is some heat, you know what I'm talking about.

Miu: You know fires don't stand well against the powers of the Ocean..
Zakikanoi: Awesome monster! He looks fired up and ready to get beat.

Yarashi: I'll set one facedown spell/trap and end.
Mikey: Really I know what he is thinking...

Zakikanoi: Wait just a sec! I activate my Spell, Mystical Space Typhoon!
Zakikanoi: Alright! Magical Cylinder!
Mikey: I have your back every step of the way.

Sora: Wow. These two know team work Right Yuu? One is covering for the other.
Yuu nods.
Seirei: Wow Heroes? How... Cliche, actually right, Haru?
Haru: Hm... Heroes are quite powerful.

NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids Empty Re: Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Turn 3:
Miu: Thanks Zaki! Now Draw! Alright, this is looking pretty good. I'll summon my monster Gishki Abyss! and with his effect I can add one gishki monster with 1000 or less defense to my hand from my deck and I choose... Evigishki Zeal Gigas!! Next I'll use the effect of Gishki Shadow, to add one Gishki ritual card from my hand to my deck.

Zakikanoi: Woah... Looks like this is gonna be a quick duel...
Yarashi: Whats a ritual?
Mikey: A Ritual is a card that lets you play more powerful cards by taking out cards from the hand or the field
Zakikanoi: You use spells to sacrifice monsters to summon more powerful ones. It's kind of like Fusion, but it deals with levels, not materials... They're awesome, especially when Miu uses 'em!

Miu: Now I'll use the Aqua Mirrors Effect! By tributing two monsters from the field or hand who's total level equals 10! I'll summon my Zeal Gigas! Next I'll use my Gigas Effect... By paying 1000 Life points I can draw one card and if it's a Gishki monster I can return a card on the field to the hand!

Miu's LP: 8000 -> 7000

But since All I drew was another ritual Mirror I'll just take the draw and set one card before ending my turn

Mikey laughs.
Sora: Impressive, lots of tough duelists out here today

NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Turn 4
Mikey: Now this is a good hand. To kick off the turn I play Destiny Hero Defender in Defense Mode, and play two cards facedown
Miu: A double Hero Combination!?
Yuu Looks weirdly at Mikey "He just told us his set monster didn't he..."
Yarashi: Bot cool Mikey, not cool.

Mikey: Yarashi remember I have your back. I end my awesome turn. Trust me i got this

Sora: Awesome turn...? Yuu I think he's crazy
Yuu nods and then notices Sora called her Yuu "Don't call Yuu, Yuu, you!"
Sora: Sorry Yuubiseiakikana!

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Turn 5:
Zakikanoi: Now it's my turn, and I draw! Grrr... I'm not drawin' the cards I want... I'll set a card face-down and that's all, I guess...

Miu: Don't Worry Zaki, you made it into Obelisk Blue, you're among the best of us now. So I'm sure you'll pick up and do better!"
Zakikanoi nodded and smiled to Miu, "Well, with a monster like yours, there's no way we can lose!"

Mikey: Trust me on this bro what will Neos and End Dragon say?

NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Turn 6:
Yarashi looked at Yuu for a moment and then got back into the duel "She's weird, I draw!
Mikey: Hey you mind next turn if I use one of your cards?
Yuu: Eh? What is he talking about?

Yarashi: This isnt my best hand... Oh well, I'll play a Fusion Gate, it's a field spell that can fuse monsters by banishing them!
Mikey: well it time to get combos, Yarashi you want to use a card from my field?

Yarashi: Hmm.
Miu: You know Fusions are actually going to help us out right?

Yarashi: Ill attack Zakikanoi's facedown monster with Nova Master
Zakikanoi: Wait just a sec! I activate Dimensional Prison! Now it banishes your monster from play!
Miu: Yeah!

Sora: These two are one hell of a team. I met Miu one time last year. She was with Zaki. But I didn't get to speak to him too much. He's looking like a great duelist.
Yarashi: Talk about being inbetween a rock and a hard place.
Mikey: Yarashi I am four seconds into going to my hyper mode.
Zikishua: More like a Rock and The Ocean.
Miu: And My ocean is a stormy one.

Mikey laughs "We can still win."
Yarashi: You got it mikey! I'll set down this little friend and end.
mikey: There we go... What is the facedown?
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Turn 7:
Miu: "Draw! Now I'll reuse my Gigas' effect! And Although it wasn't a Gishki monster it's still going to help out lots!
Miu's LP: 7000 -> 6000

Miu: By returning one ritual monster in my graveyard to my deck I can add Gishki Aquamirror back from the grave to my hand!

Mikey: How are your Gishki going kill our heros? They're just fish.

Miu: Next I'll use the spell card I just drew! Salvage! And add two WATER attribute monster from my grave with 1500 or less attack to my hand. I think I'll take my Shadow and my Abyss back if you guys don't mind!

Miu: Next I'll summon Gishki abyss! And reuse His effect to bring a gishki monster with 1000 or less defense from my deck to my hand! And I choose Evigishki Gustkrake!

Mikey: Don't worry I will not let anyone hurt you, you are my friend, roommate and now my brother.

Miu: Now I'll use my ritual Gishki Aquamirror to send away my Gishki Shadow, then use his second effect allowing him to count as a sole tribute for any Gishki ritual monster I summon! And I summon Evigishki Gustkrake!
Zakikanoi gave Miu a thumbs up, "Good goin'! Now show 'em what 'Fish' can really do!"

Mikey: Yarashi remember the plan. The facedown will be safe...

Sora: That's a devastating combination.
Yuu: That guy is either revealing his plans or is just being weird...

Miu: Now I can reveal up to two random cards in one opponent's hand and I choose to reveal the only card in Yarashi's hand! "Now Yarashi return that card to your deck!"

Miu: Now.. I'll use Evigishki Gustkrake to attack Yarashi's monster!
Mikey: Not so fast! I play the trap card mirror force!
Miu: Not so fast to you! Because I chain back Solemn Judgment! By relieving myself of half my life points I can continue my attack!
Miu's LP: 6000 -> 3000

Yarashi: Not good.
Glow moss is revealed.

Yarashi: And here's my monster's effect, you draw, then you follow my rules!
Monster is drawn from Miu's deck, activating the effect which causes the battle phase to end.
Yarashi: And since its a monster, !'m safe.
mikey: Yes, the battle is over, for now.

Miu: Nice! But thanks for the help! I'll end my turn but not before getting rid of everyone's back rows, because I use Heavy storm to clean the field! Preventing you from using fusion gate any further.

Miu: "End"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Turn 8
Mikey: Now I go! First i play my Desinty Hero Dunker in attack mode. Next I use his effect.

Miu: And who are you gonna hit it with...?"

Mikey: I send my Destiny HERO - Malicious to the grave and hit Miu with 500 points!
Miu's LP: 3000 -> 2500

Mikey: Now I activate Destiny HERO - Malicious effect. By banishing him, I can look for Destiny HERO - Malicious and play him. And now i play my favorite spell card ever. Polymerization! And I fuse my Dunker, Malicious and Defender.

Yarashi: Meet our newest hero!

Mikey: VISON HERO TRINTY! NOW I USE TRINTY EFFECT! NOW TRINTY ATT IS DOUBLE TO A TOTAL OF 5000 ATTACK POINTS AND HE CAN ATTACK 3 TIMES!

Sora: Wow.. Another 3 hitter...
Yuu laughed, "Just like that dragon that hit onii-chan."
Sora: Yeah.. But this is even more broken!

Mikey: NOW MY HERO TIME TO WIN THIS DUEL. VISON HERO TRINTY ATTACK ABYSS
Miu's LP: 2500 -> 0

Zakikanoi: Damn! Are you okay, Miu?!
Miu: Oh no... I lose, But Zaki still is in this and he's a better duelist than me so don't get too cocky!

Mikey: NOW ATTACK ZAKIKANOI'S FACE-DOWN!
Zakikanoi growled as his monster exploded, "Sorry Lazuli... You've been a good defender..."
Yarashi: Alright!
Mikey: THANK YOU YARASHI, NOW COMICCON WILL WIN!
Zakikanoi: Don't get too cocky, I'm still in this game...

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Turn 9:
Zakikanoi: I'll start out by playin' Dark Hole! Say Bye-bye to Trinity!
Miu: Nice work Zaki!
Mikey: We lose our hero...
Zakikanoi: Next I'll summon Gem-Knight Garnet! Although he aint much of a defender like Lazuli was, he more than makes up for it in his punch. Speakin' of... Garnet! Attack Mikey directly!
Mikey's LP: 8000 -> 6100

Zakikanoi: 'n' that's all from me for now, it seems...

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Turn 10:
Yarashi: I can't back down now... I'll set this and end, just try to attack me now!
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Turn 11:
Zakikanoi: Alright, since Miu is outta commission, I guess I get another go!

Zakikanoi: Okay, I'll set a monster, and then attack Mikey again with Garnet!
Mikey's LP: 6100 -> 4200

Zakikanoi: And that's all for now... I'm gettin' the worst luck t'day...
Mikey: You know what, it is time to go down!
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Turn 12
Mikey: First I play the spell card D-spirit...
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Suddenly as Mikey was about to make his Next move... The Large Screen monitors displaying the Duel went dark and all the lights in the room went off. Suddenly the Duel Disks projecting the Monsters on the field shut off and the duel was interrupted. Shortly there after one monitor, the largest in fact came back on. On the monitor was a young man's face he had Yellow eyes, and his hair was long and tied in a pony tail. Suddenly Sora looked up at the monitor and Stood up. "Riku! Riku Nagashiro!? What are you doing? Is this some sort of Publicity stunt?!", he asked as he shouted to Riku on the monitor.

"No this is no publicity stunt Sora Uchiha.. This is a take over. From here on out the school and all of it's students are the enemies of my leader and our group... Furthermore those of you who do not comply with the leader's orders will be silenced.", he coldly stated over the Speaker systems.

All of the students stood up in an outcry. Miu then looked up at him, "You have to stop all of us if you want to do that!", she shouted as she readied herself for a battle. "Right, I won't let you get away with this Riku, I knew you were a jealous sore loser but come on this is too much!", exclaimed sora.

Looking to Miu Riku started,"You're the Sister of Naoto Katsuragi. I have to say, after I'm done with you it should make a great token for revenge against your brother." He then turned to Sora,"You think you can stop me Sora? I don't remember you beating me last time we dueled.",he said. "But this is not what's important at this moment. I have a game for us to play. It's our version of duel monsters... See a shadow has been cast on the entire island. We are now in the Magical Dimension of the Shiniryu. In addition to being in this dimension... Every time a duel monster is summoned it will absorb the life force of its controller. This effect amplifies depending on how powerful a monster has been summoned.", he states. "So unless you all want to die you'll cease this tournament and be smart enough not to oppose my leader and do what you are told..", the Screen then shuts off and the lights come back on.

Sora then stood up. "We can't let this happen! This is our school! We're not going to let some Psychopath take it from us and much less take the reason we're here! I'm going to find this guy and I'm going to beat him to a pulp! Who's with me!?", He asked in a loud tone hoping to gain support from his fellow peers.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Mikey looked down after seeing what had happened on the screen,"Duel Academy is my new home and I'm not letting no one touch my new home I don't care if I die if I'll play my monsters! I got two friends who will back me up, Yarashi, and my ace Destiny End Dragoon! So don'd worry Sora I have your back!", he said as he lifted his Duel Disk and His Deck to the Sky.
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:27 pm

"Yuu did not do a lot of the things you said Yuu did!" Yuu yells at the monitor. "This isn't fair to Yuu!" She says while shaking Sora.

Haru gets up and says "It's just a school, what could be the worst that he can do to it? Also, the Magical Dimension of Shiniryu?" Haru paused and then shrugs. "What kind of idiots does he take us for." Haru then points at the screen and says "Although, you are messing with the tournament and stealing away our win. So I guess it's up to us to take care of him." he then clenches his hand into a fist.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Seirei looked at Haru next to her. One crazy thing after another... She thought as she heard Riku's message. "Haru, this is out of control... Just how I like things.", she then stood up. "Sora-san! I'm in I'll help you guys take our school back!"

Lucy looked around, before smiling at Alex. "Don't worry kitty We'll be ok.", Standing up she looked at everyone. Her large bossom bounced a little as she stood lessening the serious look on her name. "I'll join in with you guys! If I don't daddy won't be able to make money off of his Championship festival so I have to help. But more importantly I have found a friend that I love and I'm ready to protect him! Count Electric Pixies in!", she shouted

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Zakikanoi sighed, disengaging his duel disk and placing his deck back into the deck box behind him. He very fluidly switched the duel disk back into it's usual Sword form, and sheathed it into the sheath at his side, turning back to Miu. "He's lookin' for relatives of champs, eh? Guess that means we gotta get involved..." He sighed and put his hands behind his head, "Ready to get started then, Miu?" He smiled to his friend, and began walking to the group that seemed to be forming.

Alex nodded to Lucy and followed behind her, "I don't know what is going to happen with this, but you can definitely count me in!" He smiled and hugged Lucy tightly, "And I'm going to do my best to protect my friend!"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 am

Sora looked around and saw a group Forming. To his left he saw the Members of Ocean's Treasure walking to him while Yuu was sitting on his shoulder. To his right he saw the members of Team Comic Con Kids walking to him. As he looked at the stand he Saw God's Archangels and Electric Pixies headed to him. Miu walked to Sora and said, "You saved me last time we met. I owe you for that. So count me in, and Zaki too." Sora Smiled he then looked back at Miu. "Good because if Riku is serious we'll need all the help we can get!"

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:01 am

Mikey, thought to himself.Today is the day to fight back for Duel Academy I came here to kick off the year with a tag tourament. Now this Riku person comes and says we will take Duel Academy and stop use from playing cards. Mikey cracked a smile and said,''We need to fight this Riku person and we better win!"
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:13 am

Unfazed by the current uprising, Alastor gets up from his seat and begins his descent from the bleachers. He had no particular interest on joining the little group on their merry adventure to save the school as he had other priorities.

Pushing through Sora and his group, he intentionally bumped into Haru. Haru, who was falling onto the ground, could make out a few words coming from Alastor. Alastor continued on and made his way to the door. He had signaled out to Drew as he left the building.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:28 am

Yuu sighed and asks "Onii-chan, who is this person?"

Haru then gets up wondering what Alastor was saying but ignores it as he walks towards Sora.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:37 am

Sora looked to Yuu. "I don't know.. But what's important is that we get to finding Riku and his leader soon or we'll be doomed. But don't worry just stay on my back and you'll be safe.", He said to Yuu.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:43 am

Zakikanoi nodded as Sora mentioned finding Riku, "But where would we find him? And how do we know who is or isn't in the group...?" He sighed a bit, "Seems we're just gonna have t'wait for them to say what they want us to know..." He scratched the back of his head, "Or we look 'round the entire academy and hope they reveal themselves like some kinda weird game villain."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:58 am

Yuu then nods and decides to stay on Sora's back for the time being.

Haru then gets up after falling. That is one very mean guy. He hit me and doesn't even apologize. I guess there are some people like that in the world. Haru thinks in his mind. He then head towards Sora while holding Seirei's hand.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:30 am

Sora looked to Zaki. "Good point Zak. We need to know who the enemy is before we can go on looking for a fight.", he added.

Miu stepped in clinging to Zaki. "We can beat anyone we have the Ocean and the Earth and Dragons and Heroes on our side!", she exclaimed. "Only problem is that curse of our life force being leeched as we duel."

Sora nods, "Haru and I have it worse than all of you.. Word on Campus is he uses the God cards and I use powerful dragons. So we have to figure out a way to get us into the fray without killing us.", he said.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next