Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids

+3
mikey knight
SoraUchiha20k
NeoPlayer
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 Empty Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Miu: "I hope you guys are ready to feel the tides!"
Yarashi: "Oh I'm ready, but can you handle the Justice?"
Miu: "Alright, Zaki and I are going to stop your Justice!"
Mikey: "Ok Yarashi let's show them the justice!"

Sora: "Wow I can't even believe we lost so fast..."
Yuu looks around, "Onee-chan disappeared..."
Sora: What?!

Turn 1
Zakikanoi: Okay, my move first, so I'll draw!... And I guess I'll start off with two face-downs and end my turn...

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids

Post by Ayumi-chan Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:35 am

Seirei helped Haru up. Monsters draining Life Force? This is pretty bad. She thought to herself as she Cuddled into Haru with an expression of worry over him being killed by the effects of the Magical Realm of Shiniryu. "Haru I can't let you duel... Your god cards are too much and you won't be able to survive even two turns using them... I'll go in your place...", she said as a tear ran down her face.

Lucy then approached Seirei, "Hey there's no need to worry. From what I hear Haru is one of the best duelists out in the academy and Sora aside from tag team games is an amazing duelist himself! I'm sure that they can win games before they get killed!", she said to cheer Seirei up. However it was to no avail because Seirei was truly in love with Haru and the thought of Haru being hurt was alot to bear.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Ocean's Treasure vs Team Comic Con Kids

Post by Zakikanoi Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:41 am

Zakikanoi thought for a while, "Hmmm... Only way I could think is if you joined that group the guy was talkin' about... I mean, y'wouldn't unleash a demonic deity on the Academy that takes the life force of those who duel then challenge a bunch of us to a duel without some kinda protection. Unless you're completely nutso, o'course..." He then sat down with Miu on some of the chairs, sighing.

Alex sat on the stairs, "Nyaaaaah... Seems awful fishy, if you ask me... How do we know this isn't some kinda elaborate prank?" His tail wagged slightly, as if to emphasize the fact he had no say in what was and wasn't plausible, being a living, breathing cat person.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:01 am

Haru then looked at Seirei and replied "Don't worry, He was most likely making it up so we'd be too afraid to play our best cards. I think we will be fine." and then Haru thinks Well if this is indeed the real Magical Dimensional of Shiniryu that was in the archives, the question is how did he cast us into it... and how do we get out?

Yuu then suggests "Maybe we can all just split up and look for him. We all know what he looks like." and then she clenches her hand into a fist and punches the air in front and says "And then we'll beat him up for stopping this tournament!"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:28 pm

If you need me i will be in the forest to look for someone call me if you need me.
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Yarashi ran out of the arina "i wanna stay and help, but i gotta find this guy myself and beat him" he said as he exited

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 pm

"All of this is important to find out but I say we just go ahead and do our investigations in pairs. In my case I'm ok with just Yuu over here.", he said as he pointed to Yuu who was on his shoulder. He then began to exit the Arena.

Miu looked around seeing everyone pair up, clung to Zaki. "Hey we're going together right?", she asked.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:20 pm

"Yay!" exclaimed Yuu on Sora's shoulder. "And don't call Yuu, Yuu onii-chan!" she scolded as she holds onto his shoulder.

Haru then looks at Seirei. "Will you accompany me in our journey into a magical dimension?" He asks.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Seirei smiled at Haru. "Of course I will. Someone needs to make sure you'll be safe!",she laughed. I hope this magical dimension busy isn't so dangerous like it sounds... She thought to herself as she kissed Haru on the cheek for good luck.

Lucy on the other hand was jumping up and down at the excitement of being a Hero. She ran to alex and exclaimed,"We're going to kick bad guy butt together!" She then grabbed the Cat Boy by his wrist and dragged him outside.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Yarashi ran into the arina once again, overhearing some of this, "sorry im late, man, that Cliff guy is good at hiding, yea, lets get ready to rock!"

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:09 am

Zakikanoi smiled and nodded to Miu, "Of course I'm gonna stay with you. But if this guy is for deal, then we have to be careful..." He looked through his cards, looking at his stronger fusion monsters, "I suppose it would be safer to hold back on fusing my monsters together in this scenario..."

Just as Alex was about to protest his disbelief again, he was grabbed, "Eh?" He then felt his wrist be tugged, suddenly being dragged away by Lucy, "Eeeeeeh?!" Was all he could say in some sort of protest, trying his best to follow behind her. "Where are we going?"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 am

"Yarashi come on man you really going to do that to me" Said Mikey. "But anyway, we need to know who this Riku person is and why he wants Duel Academy so bad for." Mikey said this to everyone here, '' TODAY IS THE DAY TO GET BACK DUEL ACADEMY AND WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE AREN'T STUDENTS HERE, BUT WE ARE ALSO FAMILY, AND NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US EVER."
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Now Mikey say, "Now we need to find a way we can get power back into our duel disk who have any idea please tell me".
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2