Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies

2 posters

Go down

Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies Empty Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies

Post by yarashi kaminato Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Yarashi ran into the cortyard later that day, remembering his duel with Mikey and Cliff, they where all friends back then, but with Cliff seeming to dissappear, there was doubt in Yarashi's mind that Cliff liked him "some memory, when i dueled here with Cliff, its like he and i had some kind of bond".

Cliff entered the cortyard, saw Yarashi, and all the memories of how they met, and talked with eachother, and the great duel they had, all came back, but he didnt care about friendship with Yarashi, he wanted his destruction! "you! Yarashi Kaminato! i admit i didnt use my full power befor, but this next duel we will hav is one to" he chuckkled "die for"

Yarashi was shocked, "but, i cant duel, my duel disk doesnt work ...". Just then his duel disk started to glow, and change, it now had a ranbow color fraim with green bulbs for the lights, suddenly he found he had 2 decks aswell, he herd the voice in his head say "this new duel disk is a neo-space modal, it can duel as long as the world of neo-space still exists" "cool" Yarashi said to himself.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies Empty Re: Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies

Post by mikey knight Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Yarashi did not know that mikey was right behind him and when Yarashi is about to duel mikey say this to Yarashi, " hey buddy you going to leave me here you need all the help you can get Yarashi i coming with you and my dragon fell you need help also you got me your best friend.
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies Empty Re: Yarashi vs Cliff: friends turned enimies

Post by yarashi kaminato Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Yarashi looked at Mikey "but your duel disk ... you cant duel remember?" he turned to face Cliff and said "but i know you still have my back, Mikey"

Cliff and Yarashi raised there duel Disks

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 pm

remember Yarashi just becouse i can't duel i can still come to back you up all the way brother now let beat cliff with both neos and my dragon ** as mikey also raised his duel disk with his dragon in his hand and say this,'' to neo space we go.
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Cliff's turn-

"i set one monster, and play the gold sarcophagus to banish Dark Armed Dragon for later"

"i end"

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Yarashi's turn-

"ill use E - emergancy call to add neos to my hand"

"next ill play polymerization, to fuse rainbow dragon with neos"

"all who belive in faith to the neo-spacians, will have a shining bright gaurdian of the rainbow, watch as it emerges as king of neo-space, fusion summon! Rainbow Neos!"

"now ill play his effect, discard elemental hero heat, and return your monster to your deck"

"Rainbow neos! direct attack Shining rainbowstream!" (Cliff at 3500 lp)

"turn end"

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Cliff's turn-

"i set one monster, and 2 spell/trap cards, and end"

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Yarashi's turn-

"i use rainbow neos' effect, discard hero mask, and return your spell and trap cards to your deck"

"next i summon neo-spacian grand mole, and use it to attack your facedown monster, and return it, and granmole to our hands"

"and finaly! Rainbow Neos! one more shining rainbowstream! (cliff at 0 lp)

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Mikey run to Yarashi and say,'' you did it brother you did it you take down one of the dark peoples
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Suddnly, for no known reason, Cliff started to fade away his last words where "Rainbow Neos ... so it has the power to ... destroy the darkness in people ..."

Yarashi looked at Cliff as he fadded away "so he was some kind of spirit turned solid? who knew? ... goodby friend ... Cliff"

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Mikey say this to Yarashi,'' i fell Cliff leave becouse his heart was not pure enough that why.
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Then Yarashi felt alot of discomfert, "I never thought wining a duel this quick would make me so hungry!!" he said cluching his stomach "im allso kinda ... drained ..." he droped to the ground.

the voice in Yarashies head suddenly took a spirit form, he looked like an old man with a mustash and white robe, "the boy never knew about the effects of this duel till after, hes quite the enerjetic one".

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Mikey say to this," hello my name is mikey knight Yarashi friend and this is also my friend Destiny End Dragoon nice to meet you. And he say this to the spirit," what happen to my friend?
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:31 pm

The spirit responded, ye just needs to sleep and have a feest when he whakes up, hes fine" then it vanished

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey knight Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Ok that was cool so **Mikey pick up Yarashi and put him on his back and run back to there dorm.**
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down