Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Fight in the Desert of Egypt! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Fight in the Desert of Egypt! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Fight in the Desert of Egypt! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Fight in the Desert of Egypt! EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Fight in the Desert of Egypt! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Fight in the Desert of Egypt! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Fight in the Desert of Egypt! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Fight in the Desert of Egypt! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Fight in the Desert of Egypt! EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Fight in the Desert of Egypt!

Go down

Fight in the Desert of Egypt! Empty Fight in the Desert of Egypt!

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Shuffling her feet through the hot desert sand, a small girl in baggy clothing wanders through the desert. The sun, not even missing the smallest target, hits her with ease despite her small build. Her clothes, too big for her covers her body from the sun. Although that does not matter for it makes it as if one were wearing a blanket on a hot summer day. Thirsting for water and too tired to move, she falls onto the scorching hot sand.

Moments later, inside a caravan pulled by camels a man cries out "Hey, I think there's a person there!"
"Well, not everyone is prepared to cross the desert, that is just one of those unfortunate fellows.", another man replies. This man was tall and muscular. He does not look like one someone would mess with.
"Shouldn't we at least give him a proper burial?", the first man asks.
"But there's sand all around us, even if we bury him, the wind will uncover the body eventually. Who knows, that body was probably buried long ago and uncovered coincidentally while we're crossing." The second man replied.
"Well, it's going to haunt me for the rest of the ride if I do nothing. I'm going." the first man said as he jumped off the caravan and ran towards the collapsed girl.
"Stop the caravan!", yelled the second man and then the camels then stopped. The second man then tells the driver what the first man saw and then they await the first man's return.

The first man standing in front of the collapsed girl says "Poor unfortunate soul, I'll put you to rest..." and then suddenly the hand of the girl latched onto the man's leg.

"Aaaaah!", the man cried while falling backwards in shock. "Zombie!" he said as he covered himself using his arms.
"What!?" yelled the second man as he jumped out of the caravan to the first man.
"...fter..." said the girl in a muffled voice.
"Huh!?" questioned the first man as he peeks out of the cracks of his arm.
"WATER!" said the girl after she turned her head towards the man.
"O... okay!" the man replied as he reaches towards his waist for his canteen.

He then places his hand with the canteen towards the girl and the girl immediately snatches it. Letting go of the man's leg, she sat upright and opened the canteen. Chugging down the water she emptied the canteen in less than a minute. She then hands the man his canteen and yells "More!"

The man inspects the girl as she declared her want for more water. He then bursted into laughter as he takes back his canteen and then after regaining his composure says "Little girl, you shouldn't he crossing the desert, it's..."

But then he was interrupted by the second man and says "Where's the zombie!?" as he pulls the pistol from his waist and aims it at the girl's head. The girl then turns her head towards the second man's waist approaching her not seeing the gun.

"Ai-san!" the girl cried out as reaches her hands towards his canteen. "Give me your water!"
"Huh? Why do you know that stupid nickname!?" questioned the man as he pushes back the girl from his canteen with his gun.
"Water first!" She demanded as she continues reaching for man's canteen. The man having a feeling he won't get his answer from this girl without giving her what she wants. He unhooks the canteen from his belt and then gives it to the girl.
"Now, how do you know that name!?" He asked again still his the gun at her head.

The girl after chugging down the man's water takes a deep breath and then say "Aiden Gearalt. That was some good water!" and then falls backwards and then suddenly falls asleep.

Aiden grunts and cocks his gun. The first man then pulls Aiden back and says "Your not going to get your answer from her if you kill her!"
"She pisses me off like some other girl I know." Aiden still trying to aim his gun at the girl.
"Well, she is mysterious. Let's take her with us and then find the answer when she wakes up." the first man said.
"Fine." Aiden replied and then the puts his gun away. The first man then picks up the girl and carries her into their caravan.

"Why is she wearing these baggy clothes?" the first man questions as he sets her down in the caravan.
"I don't know, maybe she was a slave or something." Aiden replies and then sits down in the caravan as well.
"Well, we'll know when she wakes up.", said the first man after sitting down as well. He then signals the driver that their ready to move with some hand signals. The diver then prepared the camels once again and they started to move once again.

Hours later, the girl awakens in the moving caravan. Letting out a yawn as she sits upright, she hears the cock of a gun behind her. "Good morning Ai-san~" the girl replied still facing forward.
"Now... how do you know my name?" Aiden questions.
"Ara, what kind of employer would I be if I forget the names of my employees?", the girl replies.
"Your not my employer! My employer is someone far more annoying and older than you!", He replies.
"But I am your employer. How could you forget my face!?", she says and then she suddenly turns around and makes a funny face using her hands. Aiden the shoots his gun in her face causing a resounding gunshot that frightened the camels. The second man then wakes up due to the gunshot and yells "What's happening!?" looking around.

The girl unfazed by the gunshot reverts to her normal face and says "Ai-san, that isn't very nice."
"Your damn lucky I took out all the bullets earlier" Aiden replies putting down his gun. "But you better seriously answer my question before I punch your lights out." Aiden threatens as he pulls her towards him.
"But I am your employer! Reimu Asakawa at your service! Actually, I employed you, so your suppose to be at my service." Reimu replies as she ponders the meaning of her words.

The first man then jumps in stopping Aiden from punching Reimu. "Little girl, you might want to stop making such jokes. He might really kill you." the first man replies trying to hold back Aiden.
"But I am Reimu Asakawa! How can I prove it to you!?" questions Reimu.
"How about you show us your breasts? Our Reimu has a pretty big rack." Aiden says as he snickers.
"Okay!", Reimu replies as she reaches to unbutton her clothes. She then notices that her chest area was almost as flat as a board and then continues "Eh... Choose another trait!"
"Gawr!", roared Aiden. "Why don't you just tell us who you really are!?"
"I really am Reimu Asakawa!", Reimu declares as she jumps up. She then spins around and does a kira.
"I'll admit your as annoying as our Reimu, but that doesn't mean anything! If your really want to show me your stuff, why don't we duel!?", Aiden demands.
"I... can't... I lost my Duel Monsters deck out in the desert somewhere", Reimu says looking downward.
"Aha! Then your not Reimu at all! She would never lose her cards!", Aiden yells.

"But I can still fight!", Reimu looks at Aiden confidently.
"Oh! Your challenging me to a "fight" little girl!?", Aiden questions.
"Yeah! Bring it on!", answers Reimu
"Let's do this outside then!" Aiden replies heading outside.
"Okay!" Reimu says following.
"Oi! You two can't be serious!" the man says and then the talks to the driver telling him not to leave.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Fight in the Desert of Egypt! Empty Re: Fight in the Desert of Egypt!

Post by NeoPlayer Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:56 am

"Hey! Bring out a table when you come out too.", Reimu says before leaving the caravan.
"Huh? A table? Aren't you two going to fight?", questions the man.
"Yup. We need a table. I'm too weak to carry one out, so you bring it when you come out!" Reimu says crossing her arms. She then opened the curtains and went outside of the caravan.
"Okay...?", says the man and then he finishes his talk with the driver. After he finishes talking with him, he takes one of the folded tables leaning to the side of the carriage outside.

The man heads outside and sees both Reimu and Aiden are shuffling a deck a cards. "Hey! I thought you were fighting!" he questions as he wonders what they were doing with decks of cards. The deck of cards seem to be in deck protectors making it difficult to see what kind of deck of cards their using.

"We're having a fight! Hurry up and set up the table!", Demands Reimu and then the man opened the legs of the table and set it onto the desert floor. Reimu then places her deck into one of her pocket and pulls out a mat large black mat with six circles in a 3x2 formation on each side and a oval in the middle. After laying it down and covering the whole table, she pulls out her deck again. Both of them then took out a card from their deck and placed it in the center circle closest to the oval on their side.

"Wait... are you two playing that Pokemon Trading Card Game!?", questions the man.
"Nope, otherwise we'd be having a battle. This is a fight!", Reimu replies.

Then they proceeded to shuffle their deck again and then passed it to each other. Aiden cuts Reimu's deck into thirds and then piled it together again while Reimu does a light karate chop Aiden's deck and then they passed it back. Both of them then proceeded to pull their right arms back.

Are they actually going to punch each other now!?
questions the man in his thoughts.

The both of them then places their fists out and Reimu chants "Saisho wa guu!" while they both shaking their fists up and down.
What... are these two doing? wonders the man.
"Janken pon!" declares Reimu and then they both shoot out rock. "Aiko desho!" Reimu chants and then Reimu shoots out paper while Aiden shoots out scissors. "I should've shot out rock..." Reimu mumbles under her breath and Aiden ponders about the results of their Rock-Paper-Scissors game.

"I'll be going first then." Aiden declares and then they both drew 5 cards from the top of their deck.
They both drew 5 cards like in Duel Monsters. But what is that card they both placed face-down!? questioned the man.

"I'll mulligan one card" Aiden declares and then sends one card into his deck while Reimu says "I'll be sending two back." and places back two cards. They both shuffle their decks and then passed it to each other to cut. This time Reimu cuts it into two piles and piled them together again while Aiden redoes what he did earlier. They both then redrew til they each had 5 cards in their hand.

Mulligan!? Are they playing Magic the Gathering!? But their only starting with 5 cards and have a card face-down on the field already. Is this a game with some special rules!? The man wonders.

"Not tell a story like you always do? Reimu-sama." Aiden says as he gets ready to flip his card over.
"I was just about to." Reimu says as she also prepares to flip her card over.

Reimu then turns her head towards the man and says "Imagine it! The two of us are spirits on a planet similar to Earth called Cray. Although sadly, only one of us can survive so we must fight for supremacy! We're giving two powers to fight with. The first is call, where we summon creatures called units to this planet to fight with us. The second is ride, there we possess the creature we summon and become one with them and that creature is called our vanguard. The one who leads the way." and then she took a deep breath and they both smiled at each other.

"STAND UP! VANGUARD!" They both declared as they flipped over their face-down card at the same time.

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 pm

"Godhawk, Ichibyoshi!" declared Reimu and she reveal a card of a dark-blue bird.
"Dragon Egg." said Aiden and he revealed a card with a newly born red dragon still in it's egg.

"So your coming at me with the Tachikaze!" Reimu noted as she imagines herself as Ichibyoshi flying over the desert encountering a Dragon Egg. She flew down to inspect the egg. Amazed at the new life about to born in the desert, she started to pet the egg and then it suddenly hatched with Aiden's soul as the newly born dragon. He then proceeded to launch it's head towards her in a attempt to bite her and she then narrowly escapes by flying away.

Turn 1:
"That's right, and now I draw!" Aiden replied and he drew Savage Shaman. and looks at his hand which consists of Pterodactyl Skyptera, Ragine Dragon Sparksaurus, Sonic Noah, Savage Shaman, Bombarding Dragon Cannongear, and Hungersaur Gigarex.

"Okay, I'll ride Raging Dragon Sparksaurus." Aiden declares and then places a card of red stegosaurus on top of his Dragon Egg card. Reimu then imagines the newly hatched dragon to grow into Raging Dragon Sparksaurus and roared at her.

"Dragon Egg's skill. When another Tachikaze rides on top of it, I can call it to the rear-guard." he says and then moves the Dragon Egg under his Sparksaurus to his bottom right circle. Reimu imagines Sparksaurus having a child with that child being the new Dragon Egg that was called.

"Kawaii~" She says imagining Sparksaurus with it's baby.

"...I'll end my turn." He says wondering what she could possibly be imagining.

Current Fields:
Reimu's field(Damage:0)
[ ][--------------------][ ]
[ ][Godhawk Ichibyoshi][ ]

Aiden's field(Damage:0)
[ ][Raging Dragon Sparksaurus][-------------]
[ ][-----------------------------][Dragon Egg]
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Turn 2:
"Okay, I draw!" Reimu declares and then draws Dream Eater. She then looks at her current hand of Dark Cat, Security Guardian, Battle Sister Cocoa, Goddess of the Crescent Moon, Tsukuyomi, Dream Eater and Lozengus Magus.

"Ichibyoshi skill activates! I get to check the top five cards of my deck for a Goddess of the Crescent Moon, Tsukuyomi and if it's there, I get to ride it!" She says as she looks at the top five cards of her deck which are Dream Eater, Evil-Eye Princess Euryale, Silent Tom Psychic Bird, Fighting Priestess Tagitsuhime.

"The cards which is not her goes to the bottom of the deck." Reimu says as she sighs and places the five cards into the bottom of her deck.

"Hmph, the Reimu I know would have gotten to ride The Goddess of the Crescent Moon. Did you lose your skills?" Aiden declares pointing at Reimu.
"Well I AM going to ride Tsukuyomi!" Reimu declares as she rides The Goddess of the Crescent Moon, Tsukuyomi from her hand and then she imagines Ichibyoshi flying to towards the sky and spreads it's wings causing the scenery to change from day to night. The crescent moon shines brightly and a small girl in a miko outfit descends.

"I'll attack your Sparksaurus(5k Power) with Tsukuyomi(7k Power)!" Reimu declares as she and then she awaits to see if Aiden will guard.
"No guard!" He declares as he crosses his arms.

"Drive check!" Reimu declares and flips over the top card of her deck which is Security Guardian. "Aw, no trigger." she says in disappointment as she adds it to her hand and then imagines Tsukuyomi shooting a blast on concentrated energy at Sparksaurus.

"Damage check." says Aiden and flips over the top card of his deck which is Raging Dragon Sparksaurus and then places it into his damage zone.

"I'll end then." Reimu declares.

Current Fields:
Reimu's field(Damage:0)
[ ][--------------------------------------------][ ]
[ ][Goddess of the Crescent Moon, Tsukuyomi][ ]

Aiden's field(Damage:1)
[ ][Raging Dragon Sparksaurus][-------------]
[ ][-----------------------------][Dragon Egg]
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Turn 3:
"I'll draw." Aiden says and then draws Sonic Noah.

"I'll ride Bombarding Dragon Cannongear!" Aiden declares
and then Reimu imagines the Sparksaurus changed into a saber-tooth tiger equipped with lava cannons.

"A Grade 2 Unit with 11k Power!?" Reimu says in shock of the powerful unit that appeared on the field.

"Although, such a powerful unit does not come without it's restrictions. When Cannongear is called or rode, I have to retire one of my rear-guards and that rear guard is... my Dragon Egg!" He declares and then Reimu imagines Cannongear turning around to Dragon Egg. The dragon then hides inside it's egg to escape the glare of Cannongear but Cannongear pounces onto Dragon Egg and devours it.

"Hidoi~" Reimu comments in disgust of what she imagined Cannongear just did.

"... Dragon Egg's second skill activates! When it gets retired, I can counter-blast one to add it to my hand instead! That's why I let you hit me earlier!" Aiden declares and then flips the Sparksaurus in his damage zone face-down and brings Dragon Egg to his hand.

"Now I'll call two Sonic Noahs to the field." Aiden says and then places a Sonic Noah in the circle below his Cannongear and another to the right of it. Reimu imagines two Deinonychus in mechanical armor charging into the fray.

"Sonic Noah attacks your vanguard.", Aiden declares and then rests the Noah to the right of his vanguard.
"No guard!", Reimu declares and then she imagines herself as Tsukuyomi as she gets bitten by a rocket propelled Sonic Noah. She grunts in imaginary pain that spread through her body and the shivers in pain as she does a Damage Check.
"Damage Check...", said Reimu and revealed the top card of her deck which is Battle Sister Ginger. "A critical trigger!" Reimu shouted in happiness.

"Hahaha", laughs Aiden and then he says "Too bad the critical is wasted since it's not your attack."
"But I can at least give the 5k Power to my vanguard to increase it's Power to 12k!" Reimu replies and then places it into her damage zone.

"I think your forgetting about my boost", as he points to the Sonic Noah behind his Vanguard.

"Crap!" Reimu shouts in hindsight.

"Now, with a boost from my second Sonic Noah, my Bombarding Dragon Cannongear attacks Tsukuyomi with a total of 19k Power. But that's not all, Bombarding Dragon Cannongear's skill activates. When it gets boosted by another Tachikaze, he gains 2000 Power for a grand total of 21k Power!" Aiden declares as he rests his Cannongear and Sonic Noah.
"I can't guard against that..." Reimu says in despair.
"Drive Check..." Aiden says and then flips over the top card of his deck and reveals another Bombarding Dragon Cannongear. "Perfect, I'll wreck you with another Cannongear next turn."

Reimu then imagines Sonic Noah transfering it's power to Cannongear. After the transfer was complete, he launched a stream of lava from the cannons attached to it. Reimu tries to dodge it as Tsukuyomi but gets hit causing a serious burn on Tsukuyomi and then grunts in pain again.

"Damage Check..." Reimu once again shivers as she checks the top card of her deck which is Lozengus Magus. "Heal Trigger! I'll heal one point of damage and give another 5k Power to Tsukuyomi!" She declares and then imagines Lozengus Magus appearing on the field healing the burn on Tsukuyomi and then disappears.

"Damn, you survived with only one damage this turn... I'll have to end." Aiden states.

Current Fields:
Reimu's field(Damage:1)
[ ][--------------------------------------------][ ]
[ ][Goddess of the Crescent Moon, Tsukuyomi][ ]

Aiden's field(Damage:1)
[ ][Bombarding Dragon Cannongear][Sonic Noah]
[ ][Sonic Noah----------------------][-----------]
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:17 am

Turn 4:
"Okay, it's time for my comeback! Draw!" Reimu declares and then draws CEO Amateratsu.

"Tsukuyomi skill activates and I get to reveal the top 5 cards of my deck to search for The Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi!" Reimu declares and then looks at the top five cards of her deck which is Psychic Bird, Battle Sister Ginger, Battle Sister Chocolat, Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi, Evil-Eye Princess Euryale.

"Yes! Now I'll superior ride Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi!" Reimu declares and as she places the rest of the cards at the bottom of the deck, she imagines Ichibyoshi flying down from the sky. Tsukuyomi then mounts on top of Ichibyoshi and she gains her sword and shield from Ichibyoshi.

"Tsukuyomi's skill activates! Since Ichibyoshi and her Crescent Moon form is in the soul, I can soul charge two!" She says and then places the top two cards of her deck under Tsukuyomi which is another Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi, and Dream Eater.

"Now I'll call two Security Guardians to the front lines!" Reimu declares and then places two Security Guardians to the left and right of Tsukuyomi. She then imagines two mechanical robots appearing to guard her from the Dinodragons.

"Now I'll call Dark Cat and it's skill activates which allows us to draw one card if we want to." Reimu declares and places Dark Cat behind her left Security Guardian. She then imagines a black cat appearing and purrs. "Kawaii~ I'm going to draw!" She declares and draws Battle Sister Cocoa.

"I'll draw as well." Aiden replies and then draws Pack Dragon, Tinyrex. Damn, I drew a stand trigger. Aiden thought regretting drawing.

"Now I'll call Battle Sister Cocoa!" Reimu declares and places Battle Sister Cocoa behind her other Security Guardian. She then imagines a nun armed with knives appearing behind her Security Guardian. "Now her skill activates and I can look at the top card of my deck and decide whether I want it at the top or bottom of my deck!" she continues and then checks the top card of her deck which is Goddess of Cresent Moon and decides to place it at the bottom.

"Now my left Security Guardian with a boost from Dark Cat attacks your Cannongear with a total of 15k Power!" Reimu declares and then awaits Aiden's guard.
"No guard." Aiden declares and then Reimu imagines Dark Cat transferring it's power to the Security Guardian and then it fires rockets from it's arms at Cannongear.
"Damage check." said Aiden and then reveals the top card of his deck which is Hungarsaur Megarex and then places it in his damage zone.

"Now Tsukuyomi, attack Cannongear!" Reimu declares and then she awaits Aiden's response.
"Tsukuyomi only has 9k power while Cannongear has 11k Power. Your going to need a trigger if you want to pass... so no guard!" Aiden responds.
"Hmph, your going to regret not guarding because now I drive check!" Reimu declares as she reveals the top card of her deck which is another Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi. "Damnit!" Reimu yells as she didn't get a trigger and then imagine Cannongear launching a wall of lava at Tsukuyomi preventing her from getting close enough to Cannongear to hit it.
"And you were saying?" questions Aiden feeling no regret for not guarding.

"Well I still got one attack left! My right Security Guardian with a boost from Cocoa attacks your Sonic Noah!" Reimu declares and then waits for a response.
"No guard." says Aiden and then moves his Sonic Noah to the Drop Zone. Reimu then imagines her Security Guardian shoots rockets at Aiden's Sonic Noah and Cocoa throw her knives with the rocket as well. The explosion from the rocket then broke apart the armor of Sonic Noah, and then the knives pierces the vulnerable flesh that was revealed and kills Sonic Noah.

"That's all I can do, so I'll end." Reimu concludes.

Current Fields:
Reimu's field(Damage:1)
[Dark Cat---------][---------------------------------------][Battle Sister Cocoa]
[Security Guardian][Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi][Security Guardian]

Aiden's field(Damage:2)
[ ][Bombarding Dragon Cannongear][ ]
[ ][Sonic Noah----------------------][ ]
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:56 am

Turn 5:
"Now I draw.", said Aiden and then he draws Sonic Noah

"Never stop feasting upon your comrades... I ride! Hungersaur Gigarex!" Aiden declares and then places Hungersaur Gigarex on top of his Bombarding Dragon Cannongear.
Reimu then imagines Cannongear standing upward and becoming orange. It gains new armaments on his back and has a dagger in each of his hands.
"So the grade 3 finally arrives... but it's only at 10k unlike your last one" Reimu notes.

"You'll find out why this is my vanguard soon enough." Aiden replies.
"Is it that you had no other choice?", questions Reimu trying to hide her laughter assuming it is true..
"No!" Aiden shouts and then looks at his hand noticing he has no other grade 3s. "Well yes. But that's besides the point." Aiden comments.
He just revealed to me he has no grade 3s in his hand. Meaning those cards are grade 0 to two. Reimu concludes snickering.

"Now I'll call Dragon Egg to the rear-guard." Aiden declares and then places Dragon Egg on his bottom right circle. "Now I'll call another Bombarding Dragon Cannongear." Aiden continues and then places Bombarding Dragon Cannongear in the top right circle.
"The 11k grade 2 again!?" Reimu comments.
"Yes, and now it's first skill activates causing my Dragon Egg to retire.", Aiden replies and then he places his Dragon Egg into his drop zone. "But that's not all, everytime one of my units retire, it gains 1000 power!" Aiden continues. Reimu then imagines both Cannongear and Gigarex turning backwards and proceed to eat the innocent Dragon Egg once again.

"How horrible can you be eating babies!?" Reimu comments.

"... Dragon Egg's skill activates. By counter blasting one again, I can add it to my hand." says Aiden as he adds Dragon Egg to his hand after flipping over his Hungarsaur Megarex in his damage zone.

"Now I'll call Sonic Noah." says Aiden and then places Sonic Noah behind his Cannongear.
"Now Cannongear with a boost from Sonic Noah, attack Tsukuyomi for a total of 21k." Aiden declares and then rests the two units in his right column

"Damage check." Reimu says and then flips over the top card of her deck which is Evil-Eye Princess Euryale. She then imagines Cannongear after Sonic Noah transfer his power, Cannongear once again shoots lava at Tsukuyomi. She tries to dodge but gets hit and suffer burns.

"Now... Hungersaur Gigarex with a boost from Sonic Noah attacks Tsukuyomi with a total of 19k Power!", Aiden declares and then rests the two units in his middle column.
"I need at least 15k to guard so... No guard!" Reimu declares and then hopes for no critical trigger.
"Your forgetting Twin Drive, which is where I get to drive check twice if my vanguard is a Grade 3!" Aiden declares.
"I didn't forget, i just have a gut feeling that you won't get it!" Reimu replies
"Suit yourself. Twin drive! First check!" Aiden declares and then reveals Archbird. "Second check!" he says again and then reveals Bombarding Dragon Cannongear. "Looks like I got another Cannongear to assault you with.
"But I only took one damage, so I only have to damage check once. Damage check!" Reimu declares Lozengus Magus. "Heal trigger!" Reimu shouts happily. "Since we both have the same amount of damage, I can heal.", Reimu says and then places Evil-Eye Princess Euryale from her damage zone into her drop zone. She then imagines Tsukuyomi getting shot by the array of weapons attached onto Gigarex but then falls to the fall bleeding from the bullet wounds. Lozengus Magus then appears once again and heals the wounds that Gigarex gave her and disappears soon after.

"I'll end then.", Aiden declares.

Current Fields:
Reimu's field(Damage:2)
[Dark Cat---------][---------------------------------------][Battle Sister Cocoa]
[Security Guardian][Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi][Security Guardian]

[ ][Hungersaur Gigarex][Bombarding Dragon Cannongear]
[ ][Sonic Noah---------][Sonic Noah----------------------]
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:13 pm

"Now It's my turn and I draw!" Reimu declares and then draws another Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi.

"Tsukuyomi skill activates! I get to check the top 5 cards for the Goddess of the Full Moon Tsukuyomi." said Reimu and then reveals the top five cards which are Silent Tom, Battle Sister Ginger, Silent Tom, Battle Sister Cocoa, and Goddess of Half Moon Tsukuyomi. "It isn't here so I place it all at the bottom of my deck.", said Reimu as she places the cards at the bottom of her deck.

"Looks like I'm the one who has no other choice this time. Shine brightly, goddess of the sun. I ride CEO Amaterasu!" Reimu declares and then she places CEO Amaterasu on top of her Tsukuyomi. She then imagines the sun rising causing the night to change to day and Tsukuyomi disappears along with the night with herself as Amaterasu descending from the sun.

"I'll activate her skill. I get to soul charge to check the top card of my deck and decide to put it at the top or bottom." says Reimu and then places the top card of her deck which is Dark Cat into the soul. She then finds Fighting Priestess Tagitsuhime as her deck drive deck and place at bottom since it wasn't a trigger.

"Now I'll call another Battle Sister Cocoa!" says Reimu as she places it behind her Amaterasu. "Her skill activates and I get to check the top card of my deck once again." Reimu declares and then she checks her deck to find a Psychic Bird. "I'll keep this at the top this time" says Reimu as she places it back on top of her deck.

"Now, Security Guardian with a boost from Dark Cat, attack Bombarding Dragon Cannongear!", declares Reimu as she rests her two units.

"I won't let you. I'll guard with Pterodactyl Skyptera." Aiden declares and then places it from his hand into a guard zone. Reimu imagines Dark Cat giving it's energy to the Security Guardian. After the energy transfer was complete, it launched it's rockets at Cannongear but then Pterodactyl Skyptera came in from the sky and launched it's own rocket at Security Guardian's nullifying the attack.

"With a boost from Cocoa, Amaterasu attacks your Gigarex! And since I have four cards in my hand, Amaterasu's skill activates and it gains another 4000 Power for a total of 20k Power!" Reimu declares and then she rests her two units.

"This time I'll guard with Archbird!" Aiden declares and then places Archbird into the guardian circle.
"A zero shield guard... That can only mean one thing.", Reimu says in dread.
"That's right. This is a absolute guard! For the cost, I'll discard my Savage Shaman." Aiden declares and then places Savage Shaman into his drop zone.
"But I can still drive check, and since Amaterasu is a grade 3, I can twin drive as well! My first check is Psychic Bird, a critical trigger!" Reimu declares and flips over her top card revealing Psychic Bird.
"I knew it. That's why I played a absolute guard." says Aiden with a smirk.
"Since it won't get through anyway, I'll give it all to the Security Guardian that hasn't attacked yet. Now my second check!" Reimu declares and then flips over her next card which is Silent Tom. "No trigger..." Reimu says with a sigh. She then imagines herself as Amaterasu using the force of the sun to burn her enemy to death but then Archbird jumps in and absorbs all of the energy released.

"Now I'll attack your Gigarex with my other Security Guardian with the extra power and critical and a boost from Cocoa!" Reimu declares and then she rests her two units.

"I'll guard with Pack Dragon Tinyrex." Aiden declares and then places it down into the guard zone. Reimu then imagines her Security Guardian shoots rockets while Cocoa throws her knives at Gigarex but then a pack of small cyborg Tyrannosaurs intercepted causing them to blow up when the rocket exploded.

Reimu growls and then says "I'll end my turn."

"Hmph, you didn't deal a single point of damage to me this turn. Quite disappointing.", Aiden notes.

Current Fields:
Reimu's field(Damage:2)
[Dark Cat---------][Battle Sister Cocoa][Battle Sister Cocoa]
[Security Guardian][CEO Amaterasu----][Security Guardian]

[ ][Hungersaur Gigarex][Bombarding Dragon Cannongear]
[ ][Sonic Noah---------][Sonic Noah----------------------]
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum