Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
A calm in the Storm EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
A calm in the Storm EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
A calm in the Storm EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
A calm in the Storm EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
A calm in the Storm EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
A calm in the Storm EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
A calm in the Storm EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
A calm in the Storm EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
A calm in the Storm EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

A calm in the Storm

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A calm in the Storm Empty A calm in the Storm

Post by SimionAchr Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 am

The moon was bright and shining on the Waterfall this evening.The cool breezes made by the water crashing down made a fine mist which sparkled in the moonlight.Along the side of the lake was a boy wearing a light gray mask as he put his foot into the water.His jacket and shoes were thrown on a nearby rock as he walked barefoot around the grass. Under his mask was a pleased face as he sat down on a log admiring the sight.

"Damn, anyone i knew would pay to see something like this" said Hiro as he pondered to himself.

He stood up and began to collect some kindling for a fire.He climbed into various trees to see if there was anyone watching him and picked a branch from each of them.

"These should last long enough." he said as he prepared a fire near the log.

Hiro took a lighter from his jacket and began to light the fire.The branches were too fresh to be lit but eventually gave in to the fire's heat and started to smoke.Soon it was crackling and a small campfire began.He started to rummage through his things incase someone stole something along the way.He checked it multiple times and started to look in his deck box.All of his cards were intact and he sighed in relief.He looked at his Infernity Archfiend as the card shined brightest in the Moonlight.He analyzed it and began to think that it was staring right at him.He shook his head and chuckled as he put it away.The night went on and he began to yawn endlessly and figured that he could stay for the night here.He checked if anyone was near him and then fell asleep on the log he was sitting on.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

A calm in the Storm Empty Re: A calm in the Storm

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue May 01, 2012 12:48 am

Chi continued wandering around the waterfall. She hadn't seen anyone for at least 2 hours after leaving behind the pathetic duelist she had just crushed. Suddenly she saw a light and she began to walk towards it. It seems it was just a fire with none other than a person sitting by it. She wondered if the person would be someone she could ensnare and then decided to go for it. She stood in front of the fire and started.

"Hi hi!", she exlaimed as she posed in an attractive fashion. She then realized that the person she was trying to ensnare was asleep.

Really? First a loser duelist and now a sleepy camper? She thought to herself. Desperate times call for desperate measures She continued thinking as she climbed up the nearest tree and held on to a branch and began shouting, "Help! Help! I'm gonna fall out of this tree."

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Tue May 01, 2012 12:54 am

Hiro heard the call for help and immediately woke up.He was startled and did not understand the current situation.He adjusted his mask so he could see and saw a girl hanging onto a tree branch.

Oh god there really was a person who was hiding in the trees.I knew I should have checked more!What do I do! Uhhhh.....Oh yes I should help her! That should work for now !

"Don't worry I'll help you!"he replied as he walked towards the tree.He grabbed at her with his arms.

"Let go of the branch I'll catch you!"he exclaimed as he reached for her.

SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue May 01, 2012 1:00 am

Chi smiled as she let go after purposely tilting her body. This resulted in her landing on Hiro in an Awkward position with her breasts on his face. "Oh... Hey there cowboy, well isn't this awkward?", she said in a very seductive tone of voice as she hopped out of his arms.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Tue May 01, 2012 1:07 am

After a moment had passed Hiro had finally noticed Chi's breasts on his face and his eyes shot wide open. He was blushing as he placed her on her feet and then backed away.

"I am so sorry about that miss!"he shouted as his face was red and there was a noticeable drop of blood coming from his nose before he sniffed it back up quickly.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue May 01, 2012 1:11 am

"Oh don't be so shy.", said the temptress as she poked his collar bone lightly with her index finger and trailed it down his chest. "I'm not shy. You're my hero.", she added as she got even closer to him.
Finally I got one! This should be fun. she thought as she looked into Hiro's eyes. "I'm lost can I spend the night with you?",she asked him as she leaned in closer to him.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Tue May 01, 2012 1:16 am

Hiro had turned his head away when she touched his neck.Hiro began to sweat as she ran her finger down his chest.The amount of confusion going into his head is unable to be represented with words.He gulped and looked at her.

"I-I guess you can stay f-for one night.W-why,do you not have a dorm?"he asked as a drop of sweat ran down his forehead and onto a lock of hair.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue May 01, 2012 1:19 am

He's so mine, just look at him! He's so nervous, he's sweating!

She pulled in closer. "But of course it's cold out here and I need something or someone, to keep me warm." she said to him as she rested her head on his shoulder. "You feel pretty warm.", she added.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Tue May 01, 2012 1:43 am

Is this really happening?Oh what do I do?This is such an awkward position to be in!Maybe I should play along with it.Yea that sounds good!

"Ok I guess," Hiro attempted to say nonchalantly but failed as he was still sweating.

"It is kinda getting hot isn't it?"He said as he took off his jacket and wrapped the sleeves around his waist.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue May 01, 2012 8:50 pm

"Hot? Oh hun it's sizzling.", she said as she pushed Hiro down on the log. She noticed the sweat on his face increase.

It's not nice that I have to touch his sweat but I suppose it's all in the sake of being with someone for a few hours. She thought to herself as she crawled over him while he lay on the log. "I'm lonely tonight... Maybe you can help me with that?", she asked.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Tue May 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Hiro began panting with his tongue out as if he was a sweating dog.He moved backwards on the log and sat up. He wiped the sweat off of his forehead with his arm and looked at Chi.He exhaled and ran his hands through his hair and pondered for a bit.

Oh damn what do I do?She might just be playing some sick joke on me.Well,she looks nice enough so why not let her play her games with me?

"I guess I could let you spend the night with me."he said as he focused his attention on twirling his fingers together.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue May 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Chi smiled. "Alright then so you won't mind if I use your blanket and this pillow you have with you as well as sleep closer to the fire than you will you?", she asked as she layed a kiss on his cheek. "I mean it would be awfully mean if you let a little girl like me be cold all night while you're all warm.", she added as she grabbed a pillow as well as the blanket and went over near the fire.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Hiro sat there in confusion and then stood up.He looked at Chi and then ran after her.

"Hey wait up!" He yelled as he ran to the camp fire.

Hiro ran to her and sat near her. He hadn't noticed how cold it actually was due to the amount of sweat leaking from his body.He began to shiver and he crept near the fire with his hands almost touching it.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue May 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Chi looked over and noticed Hiro walking towards her. She sat up and threw him a towel so he could dry up. "Theres space under the blanket for two I guess. Just please don't sweat too much!", she said to him as he came closer.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Tue May 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Hiro caught the towel and wiped off the sweat remaining in his hair. He threw the towel to the side.

"Don't worry I wont ." he said as he walked towards Chi.

He sat down near Chi and went under the blanket. He placed his head on the pillow and stared toward the sky.

"Wow...."
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Wed May 02, 2012 9:26 pm

I have him... Right where I want him... She thought as she looked away from Hiro and smiled. "Ooooh you can come closer if you'd like cowboy, I don't mind your warmth!", she said as she lured him into her trap. She patted the ground right next to her and smiled at him, "I'm waaaitiiiing!", she added in a tone that sounded almost as though she was in need of him to come closer to her. I noticed this guy's pocket has something thick in it... Maybe he's got a wallet with lots of money. That could solve my problems for a while. Afterall I did come here broke because someone stole my purse. She was thinking.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Wed May 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Oh god what if she's trying to steal my things in my sleep.Or she might do something worse like kidnap me and make me her slave! I'm not committed enough to be in a relationship like that! What if she's trying to get me to get closer so she can murder me! This can only be a trap!

"No i'm completely fine right here thank you. " He said as he anticipated something terrible to happen.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Wed May 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Chi giggled. "Are you nervous or something?", she asked as she started to take off her jacket. "Jeez it's way too hot here maybe I should shed some clothes...", she said as she tossed her jacket to the side and unbuckled her skirt revealing a pair of short shorts under it. "Don't mind me my clothes are all wet and I need to take them off, and they are starting to get pretty hot too next to this fire...", she added, intentionally not making sense in order to distract Hiro. "Don'd worry... I won't bite I promise. You can get comfy right next to me.", she said.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Wed May 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Hiro turned around and his eyes shot wide open as he gazed upon the sight.Another drop of blood can be seen running down his nose before he wiped it off with his shirt. You could clearly see him blushing if not for the roaring fire next to them.He covered his eyes with his hands and began to think some questionable thoughts which I would rather not specify.He opened his mouth to talk but the only audible sound he made was a slight moan.He exhaled and was able to create a sentence.

"I'm already comfortable as is, I don't think there is much else that would make me more comfortable in this situation."he said in quickly as he turned back towards the fire.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Wed May 02, 2012 11:13 pm

"Ooh I see... Well in that case...", she began saying as she got closer to him and layed her head on his shoulder. "I'm kinda lonely and not very comfortable... I think you should help me with that.", she said to him while she walked her two fingers on her right hand over his chest. This is one tough cookie! She thought to herself.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Wed May 02, 2012 11:26 pm

A single drop of sweat traveled down his face as he tried to keep focus on the fire.He pondered what to respond and then gulped.

"What would you want me to do to help you with this then?" Hiro replied as he sat there in awkwardness.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Wed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm

"I just want a strong guy like you to snuggle up against at night.", she said to Hiro as she pressed her body against his. "Don't worry hun I won't bite you. Or maybe I will but it won't be a painful one.", she added. I got him now! I hope that thing in his pocket is his money and not something useless. She thought to herself.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Wed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Hiro felt incredibly uncomfortable and slid over to the right a bit. He crossed his arms and continued to look at the fire.

"If you need a strong guy then I am not your man," He said as he lowered his head
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Wed May 02, 2012 11:55 pm

!!!!!!!!!! How is this guy staying cool!? She thought to herself as she started to panic on the inside. She began to run her hand drag her hand down his leg to where is pocket was and very carefully pick pocketed Hiro just like she learned from her father when they were together. She then patted his leg ans turned over. "It's alright I'll just lay over here all alone.", she said as she looked for what it may have been that she took. Is this is card box? I can sell these for top dollar if they're good enough! She thought. She then stood up and got dressed. "On second thought. You seem uncomfortable with me here so I'm gonna go...", she sighed as she grabbed her jacket and put her skirt back on and walked away. Now I just need to play it cool! Then I'll be home free! She thought.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Thu May 03, 2012 12:01 am

Hiro had instantly sensed an absence in his pants, he immediately patted down on his pockets felt nothing. He stared at Chi silently .I knew she was up to something!She just wanted my cards from the beginning! How did I not see this coming, dammit now I have to get her.

"Um excuse me miss, but I seem to have lost something of mine and I wondered if you knew anything about where it was."He said to try and get her to confess .
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum