Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
A calm in the Storm - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
A calm in the Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
A calm in the Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
A calm in the Storm - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
A calm in the Storm - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
A calm in the Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
A calm in the Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
A calm in the Storm - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
A calm in the Storm - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

A calm in the Storm

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A calm in the Storm - Page 2 Empty A calm in the Storm

Post by SimionAchr Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 am

First topic message reminder :

The moon was bright and shining on the Waterfall this evening.The cool breezes made by the water crashing down made a fine mist which sparkled in the moonlight.Along the side of the lake was a boy wearing a light gray mask as he put his foot into the water.His jacket and shoes were thrown on a nearby rock as he walked barefoot around the grass. Under his mask was a pleased face as he sat down on a log admiring the sight.

"Damn, anyone i knew would pay to see something like this" said Hiro as he pondered to himself.

He stood up and began to collect some kindling for a fire.He climbed into various trees to see if there was anyone watching him and picked a branch from each of them.

"These should last long enough." he said as he prepared a fire near the log.

Hiro took a lighter from his jacket and began to light the fire.The branches were too fresh to be lit but eventually gave in to the fire's heat and started to smoke.Soon it was crackling and a small campfire began.He started to rummage through his things incase someone stole something along the way.He checked it multiple times and started to look in his deck box.All of his cards were intact and he sighed in relief.He looked at his Infernity Archfiend as the card shined brightest in the Moonlight.He analyzed it and began to think that it was staring right at him.He shook his head and chuckled as he put it away.The night went on and he began to yawn endlessly and figured that he could stay for the night here.He checked if anyone was near him and then fell asleep on the log he was sitting on.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

A calm in the Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: A calm in the Storm

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu May 03, 2012 12:04 am

Chi quickly stuffed the box in her cleavage and zipped her jacket up. "Oh no I'm sorry I haven't seen anything... Good luck finding your whatever it is your missing.", she said as she began to walk faster in the direction of the Obelisk Blue Dorms. How did I mess this up!? She thought to herself as she had zipped her mouth and her eyes widened in nervousness.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Thu May 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Oh please .... don't make this harder than it needs to be.I mean really , how much would you gain from having my deck?Actually..........yeah that would be alot to gain.But whatever! If you're going to run , i'm going to follow.

Hiro quickly caught up to her and put his hand on her shoulder, he held her back from running and began walking next to her.

"Well, if you don't have any idea where it is. Could you help me look for it then?" He said as he stared at her cleavage noticing a corner poking out of her jacket.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu May 03, 2012 7:24 pm

"S-sure no problem!", she said with hint of nervousness. "I don't mind helping you look. But it's not nice to hang on to a girl's shoulder like that you know!", she added also in a nervous tone of voice. I'm done! I messed this up badly. How did I do that?! She thought to herself as she 'helped' look for the deck that was in her cleavage.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Thu May 03, 2012 7:34 pm

C'mon just say it! Say you have my deck box and we can both leave and never speak of this again.

"Oh I sorry about that , how terribly rude of me to invade in someone else's personal space." he said as he let go of her shoulder.

He looked around in search for his "lost" deck box and then sighed. He went back to her and crossed his arms.

" Maybe we should search near the fire since that was where I lost it."Hiro said as he lead her back to the dying fire.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu May 03, 2012 8:22 pm

He thinks I'm gonna stick around? Well I'm just gonna take off! Thought the temptress as she turned around while Hiro was looking down and took off. "Sorry! I didn't see anything I should go though before I get sick or something. If you haven't noticed my clothes are still wet!", she exclaimed as she ran into the woods.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Thu May 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Really? Are we going to play this game right now? Fine , lets just see you get away from methought Hiro as he dashed off for her.He ran into the dark forest and heard her footsteps and followed the sounds.As he got closer he reached his arm out to grab her jacket once he caught up.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu May 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Poor sucker! If he found my coat then he got the he found a tree branch! Which means I'm in the clear! She thought. She could see the blue dorm house just up ahead and she just continues sprinting.
Almost there! She thought as she arrived upon an empty plot of land. "Where are the dorms..?", she asked herself aloud when she got there.

Last edited by Ayumi-chan on Thu May 03, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Aha! I got her!.......Jacket........

Hiro screamed in anger and threw the jacket onto the ground.He left the woods and sat on a nearby bench pondering what to do next.

[i]What do I do now? I have no cards so I can't do anything in this school.Maybe I should just give up and live in solitude again....... Wait a second..... She had an Obelisk Blue Jacket! Where else would she be besides there ?! Oh she is going to get it once I find her again!

He stormed off towards the Blue Dorms in anger as he left the woods.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu May 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Chi stood in awe of the empty space in the middle of the way where the dorm is supposed to be. "What is this...?", she asked herself as she felt Hiro's foot steps coming closer. She didn't move however because this was more frightening.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Thu May 03, 2012 9:29 pm

What the hell just happened? He thought as he finally caught up to Chi, he walked up to her and saw her standing their motionless on an empty floor where the Obelisk Blue Dorms used to stand.

"Hello? What the hell happened?" Hiro asked as he tried to make sense of what he had just seen.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu May 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Chi looked at Hiro. She ws definitely feeling intense bouts of fear. "I-I don't know... It should be here... Why is it just gone?", she asked herself. She looked back at the dorm. "How is this possible?",she asked herself. "I don't know what to do...", she said.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Thu May 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Hiro looked at her with confusion.He was unable to think of an appropriate answer so he attempted to get his deck back.

"Before we do anything, may I please have my deck back first?" He said as he held his hand out expecting her to hand it to him.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu May 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Sub consiously she opened her jacket and pulled out the deck from between her cleavage. "Here you go...", she said to him. What is this? How is a whole massive dorm gone like that? She thought to herself.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Thu May 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Hiro raised an eyebrow at her as she easily let go of the deck box.He looked around and put his hands in his pockets as it grew even quieter.

"Uhh...thanks I guess.We'll what do you plan on doing now?" He said as he rocked on his feet back and forth.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Chi looked around and then saw the dorm return to it's normal state. "Wow! Now that this is back to normal so suddenly and abruptly unlike I thought it would be. I just remembered I need to go somewhere bye!", she said to Hiro as she ran off.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Mon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Hiro watched as the lady speeded off as she left a cloud of dust as she ran. He began to walk back to his dorm and looked at his deck box to see if there were any unknown imperfections left by the seductive mistress that had taken it.He found no errors and sighed in relief as he continued to walk home as the coolness of the air soothed his body.His rude awakening had left him tired and he desperately wanted something to pick him up. He wondered if there was any food left in the backpack he had left back at the waterfall.He returned there and sat on the same log he slept on and rummaged through the bag.Most of the contents were there and he was relieved by this fact.But he had finally found out that Chi had stolen a large sum of money he had saved.[i]I should have never trusted her!If I ever find here again i'll.......I don't know actually, but it should be an unpleasant experience.

Hiro laid upon the log for the rest of that day.
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum