Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Let the Battles Begin! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Let the Battles Begin! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Let the Battles Begin! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Let the Battles Begin! EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Let the Battles Begin! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Let the Battles Begin! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Let the Battles Begin! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Let the Battles Begin! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Let the Battles Begin! EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Let the Battles Begin!

+2
Ruki96
SoraUchiha20k
6 posters

Go down

Let the Battles Begin! Empty Let the Battles Begin!

Post by SoraUchiha20k Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Sora walked into the Arena with Yuu on his shoulders. "First duel of the year! I'm excited. What about Yuubiseiakikana?", he asked as he walked up to the center of the arena with his red duel disk and his deck. He then Opened his Jacket up revealing his Tattoo shaped like a dragon and his Dragon's pendant. "Now we have to wait for our competition."

Miu walked into the Arena and Sat down beside her partner in the front row with the other teams. "What do you think our chances of winning are?", she asked Zak

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let the Battles Begin! Empty Re: Let the Battles Begin!

Post by Ruki96 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Ray let Drew guide him to the Mixed Duel Arena, seeing as Ray was just a freshman. When Drew led him through into the big open arena, Ray immediately ran up to the person standing in the center of the dueling arena. "Hello! My names Ray- Is that a dragon?" Ray asked pointing to the dragon tattoo on the person's chest.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Zakikanoi shrugged as he sat beside Miu, he put his feet up against the chair in front of them. "It's anything goes, this is as much luck as skill, remember... But I think the culmination of two generations of Champions gives us the best chances genetically." He grinned, "Just try not to get worried, I've always got your back."

Alex ran into the Arena and found some seats for him and Lucy, "I'm really excited I got picked, and that you're my partner! This is awesome!" He stood out of his chair with his fist in the air, a few students staring at him in disbelief. He sat back down and giggled nervously.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 pm

"Dai~ Jo~ Bu~" Yuu said in a tune. She then smiled and said "Nee nee, what deck is onii-chan going to use?" She said looking at Sora with glittering eyes.

Natsumi walks onto the main stage timidly as the all the students watch her movements towards the stage. Why did it have to be me!? she thought and then proceeds to try and hide her face with her duel disk and walk towards Sora.

Haru then boldly marches into the Arena with Seirei in hand. "Shall we enter the fray?" Haru asked as he leads her inside the arena.

Kyouki then walks towards the teacher's area watching over the students enter the arena. He then spots Natsumi walking timidly This aught to be fun. He thought.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Seirei follows Haru. "Yes let's enter and win this thing!", she said to haru as she hugged his arm while walking with him. We have to win this! Haru would be happy if we did! she thought to herself.

Meanwhile Lucy Walking besides Alex looks at the 4 standing in the middle fo the Arena. "Wow. The two from Shadows of Darkness look tough.", she said to Alex.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Drew scanned the arena searching for Alastor as he had lead Ray inside. As expected, he found Alastor attempting to sit with a boy and girl, the ones that had defeated Kyriaki. He didn't expect to see them here, as it should have done a significant amount of damage on them.

'I guess it'll be time soon...'

Andrew shakes his head in order to clear his head and turns to look at his opponents. He walks towards one of them and extends his arm out.

"Andrew R. Hayden the Second, at your service. Win or lose aside, I hope we both can lengthen this battle as long as we can for... the sake of going beyond our limits."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Sora looked to Yuu. "Don't worry Yuubiseiakikana. You'll see what deck I use shortly. There's a reason we're named Team Dragon's Talon.", he said he then walked over to Natsumi. "Hey. Don't be nervous. We're a team and I won't let anything happen to you! So no worries.", he said to her. He then was approached by Ray who asked about his tattoo. "Yeah it's a dragon. Good luck by the way.", he said as he shook Ray's hand. He then saw Drew. "Yeah, let's set the bar high with this duel!"

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:03 am

Yuu then says "Okay~" and then she latches herself onto Sora's back and awaits the upcoming duels.

"Un..." mumbled Natsumi and then she nods. She then puts on her duel disk and starts shuffling her deck.

Haru looks at the monitor again seeing their team not up for awhile. "Let's watch in the stands until it's our turn."
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:04 am

"Right.", said Seirei as she sat next to Haru in the first row with all the other competitors

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:06 am

Ray skipped back a few yards and then unzipped his jacket and pulled out the crimson duel disk Drew's friend had given him and puts it on his arm. "I'm ready!" Ray said.

Andrew slowly walked a few paces back until he was even with Ray and took out his crimson duel disk and put it on his arm as well.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum