Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Retribution of Gods.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 Empty Retribution of Gods.

Post by Ayumi-chan Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seirei and Haru were walking in the crossroads in an attempt to get to the Blue Dorms. Seirei looked up at the sky and sighed,"It really is shady out here... I use to love seeing the sun in the garden and all the flowers." She held on to Haru as they walked. "I hope we find a way out of this mess sooner than later... Maybe then we can go have normal lives.", she added. Why do strange things always happen around me? She thought to herself as they walked together.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Retribution of Gods. - Page 2 Empty Re: Retribution of Gods.

Post by Ayumi-chan Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:19 am

Turn 6

"Draw...", she said weakly as she felt still felt the pressure from Hyperion's Presence. "All I can really do now is summon my Tour Guide From the Underworld in and use her effect to special summon another level three or lower fiend type monster at this point....", she stated as a Cute Tour guide popped up opening the door to a bus allowing another monster to walk out. "I choose Sangan...",she mentioned as a three eyed furry fiend appeared to be exiting from the bus. She raised her fist to the skies and declared,"Now I'll Overlay these monsters for an XYX summoning... Come forth... Leviair the Sea Dragon..." Out of a mist a dragon appeared. As though coming from the ocean itself.

Natsumi pointed to her Face-down and shouted,"I'll activate Bottomless Trap Hole!"

However Seirei was prepared for this and knowing the rules of this game took advantage of the situation to avoid losing a possible attack and said,"Even so... I'll use the effect of my Leviair as it's my turn. I can declare turn Player priority... I'll detach one material from my dragon to special summon your Dark Grepher..." Grepher appeared again opening a dimensional portal and returning to the proper dimension of this duel.

"Damn...", was all Natsumi could say.

Seirei then took one last look at the card in her hand as she Nearly buckled. While feeling light headed she took a good stare at Natsumi and then at Haru before looking back at her card and saying,"Next I'll use your monsters effect to send away a dark type monster from my deck to the grave by discarding one dark type monster from my hand..." She sent the card to the grave and added,"Good Bye my second Tour Guide... Your sacrifice is for a good cause... I'll send away the vile plaguespreader zombie to the grave yard for further use next turn..." The Zombie appeared to fall into a grave ready to crawl out. She then pointed back at Natsumi her vision blurring and her words becoming more faint,"Now Grepher Attack..." Grepher Jumped up and stabbed his sword through Natsumi's face-down monster, dispatcing it and sending it to it's doom. "I'll end...", she whispered.

Last edited by Ayumi-chan on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:23 am

Turn 7:
"I draw!" Natsumi declared.

After looking at the cards in her hand she says "I'm going to surrender."
"This is entirely my decision." she continued.

"Wait! I'm pretty sure there was something else you could've done! Um... Uh." muttered the voice.
She then smiled and said "It seems your revenge was much more sweeter than mines."

After she declared that she surrendered, the ring she was wearing stuck her with negative energy.

"Natsumi!" Yelled the voice. Natsumi was then knocked unconscious due to the immense pain that struck her in the instant. She then went into a deep sleep at the crossroads but just as she closing her eyes, appeared a blurred image of a young girl wearing dragon scales calling out her name.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:38 am

Seirei witnessed Natsumi fall before her eyes. Thank.. Goodness... I did it... She then looked to Haru and teared up again before crying silently. Slowly she started limping to him, determined to be with him even if it meant for the last time. When she finally got to him she dropped to her knees, and unhooked her duel disk. She stared at him looking him in the eyes. Surprisingly they were still open but it looked like there was nothing inside. She thought to herself. If only just for one moment... I could have told you all those things you meant to me... I would trade my life for it, or better yet... I would trade my life for yours at this point... She then lifted his arm and cuddled into it his chest and wept...

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Kyouki as he was walking down the crossroad notices three people. Natsumi lying on the road in a maid outfit, Seirei attempting to steal Haru's arm, and Haru also lying on the road with a emotionless expression.

What... happened here... thought Kyouki as he tries to figure out what exactly happened. I guess the best way to figure out what happened is to just ask. he concluded after being unable to formulate anything without clues.

"Hey! Why are you three blocking the road?" questioned Kyouki
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Seirei looked up at Kyouki. "You're a doctor right...?", she asked Quietly. "Haru needs your help... That girl hurt him really badly... I think he's going to die if you don't help him...", she said to the doctor. She then stood up, and limped towards Kyouki. "I'm not in great shape but I'll be better...", she added as she stumbled over falling on the ground reamaining barely Conscious. "Just help him please...", she said.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Kyouki seeing as the other girl here being Natsumi saw this as a opportunity.

"Really!?" Kyouki said as grew a smile and then rushed over to Haru side. Taking Haru's other arm, he decided to take his pulse. After a minute, he concluded his pulse was normal.

"Wait... what's wrong with him?" questioned Kyouki as he began to check Haru's body for bruises and the like.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 pm

"He collapsed while dueling... The magical dimension... It's very real..", she stated as Kyouki checked Haru.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 pm

He fainted because of shock from losing... very common for Slifer Reds to pull this stunt for Obelisk Blues. Kyouki concluded.

"Well, I guess it's up to us to carry these two who 'collapsed while dueling' to the infirmary so we can 'check the damage' that they took.", Replied Kyouki.

"It's easier for you if I carry the guy. Mind letting go?" Kyouki asked tugging on Haru's arm.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Seirei looked at Kyouki and then stumbled to her feet picking up Haru on her back. "I can take him myself...", she said to Kyouki as she started limping off.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 pm

"Ugh... looks like I'm going to have to carry 'her'", mumbed Kyouki. He then walks up to Natsumi about to step on her.

I don't want to desecrate this maid outfit anymore and I guess I can't let it get damaged anymore as well. With that girl here, I guess the best way to carry her would be like this.
Kyouki concluded and then he decided to carry Natsumi in a princess carry and then heads to the infirmary.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum