Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Haru Asakawa's Journal EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Haru Asakawa's Journal EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Haru Asakawa's Journal EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Haru Asakawa's Journal EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Haru Asakawa's Journal EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Haru Asakawa's Journal EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Haru Asakawa's Journal EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Haru Asakawa's Journal EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Haru Asakawa's Journal EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Haru Asakawa's Journal

Go down

Haru Asakawa's Journal Empty Haru Asakawa's Journal

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:40 am

Friday, September 2nd, XXX1
The receptionist was flirting with me but I rejected her. She gave me the package I was expecting. it was the Slifer Red uniform that I get from transferring in during the middle of the school year. I then proceeded to change into it. The receptionist could not bear the sight of my body and ran away.

Another girl came to see my beautiful body. In amazement at my beautiful body, she couldn't help but jump into my arms. Of course I refused to be hugged by the likes of her and got out of the way. She was trying to seduce me and brought gifts to me but of course I had to reject it, but she insisted to I take them and so I did.

She wouldn't leave me alone so this guy suggest we duke it out. She was strong I tell you. I had to bring out god to kill her. But at least I was able to do it. Winning! Although even after the fight, she still wished to become my girlfriend. But the shock from my rejection knocked her out. So I decided to take her to the infirmary since I don't know where she lives.

The nurses took that girl away, and I'm also rid of that annoying huge weight that was weighing me down! Well I guess I'll head to the Slifer Red Dorm where I will reside til I get correctly transferred to Obelisk Blue where I belong. Although the beds in the Recovery Room seems much more comfortable and it's too much trouble to walk all the way to the Slifer Red Dorm.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Haru Asakawa's Journal Empty Re: Haru Asakawa's Journal

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:16 am

Saturday, September 3rd, XXX1
I woke up early in the morning awaiting a "Good Morning" from the people around me. For some reason it didn't happen so I looked around to see why. The nurse suddenly confessed her love for me during the search and I had no choice but to reject her. I had to escape so I ran towards the Hallways

In the hallways I heard alot of talk. It was not about me so I had to investigate it. It was a dead guy. I don't see how he is more important than me. But just then, another girl confessed her love to me! Of course I rejected her but her ex-boyfriend appeared and got angry with me. Possibly because I look way better than him. Not wanting to get in trouble I went for help by asking the police but they couldn't help me at all.

We entered a card game but he was very mad so I decided to let him win to quell his anger. But I soon realized that there was a heavy punishment for losing. It was to become his ex-girlfriend new lover. Uck.... Why did I let him win!? Trying to escape from my new lover, I ran to the Equipment Storage Room.

There were several police officers there but the girl restrained me and stopped me to reaching them. I saw the officers move away and due to my amazing luck, I found a way to break free and chase after the officers.

The officers went to investigate a rock. Which seemed to them to be more important than helping me with my stalker problems! The two confronted me again but then suddenly the girl hugged me out of the blue. Out of jealously, the ex-boyfriend challenged us to a 2v1 duel to show that our love wasn't true. In the end we actually won... most likely due to my awesome teamwork skills and strategy but I couldn't help but feel the goddess of love shined upon us in that duel and allowed us to win. Unable to accept his loss, he kept saying he's going to kill me, so I punched him in the face to show him that I can't be easily pushed around.

Afterwards, I had to use my great muscles to bring this loser to his ex-girlfriend's room. We talked about me but then we got bored and talked about me again. As I was about to go to sleep, his ex-girlfriend kissed me. Unable to sleep due to kiss, I decided to look around the girl's room. In between her cleavage, I found her ID and identified her name as Seirei Okita.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Sunday, September 4th, XXX1
I was awakened early in the morning by a beautiful angel. Only to realize it was that girl, who I believe her name is Seirei Okita. She then wants to go on a date with me. Having forced the label of her boyfriend on myself, I had no choice but to go with her.

After being with her for awhile, I found out she is a nice girl. But after awhile I started to feel strange so I went to the infirmary. The nurse there began hitting on me though. I had to refuse her of course but she gave me a present so I would not forget her.

But then suddenly, a guy stole the present I got from the nurse just as I was opening it! He then ran off with it after punching me in the face. I wanted to report it, so I went to the Disciplinary Office. But then I found out all the officers went to the Docks so I went there too.

After returning, I decided to report my claim to the police. After hearing my claim, this random girl became innocent. Weird... Suddenly the girl who forced me to become her boyfriend appeared bruised in front of me. As her lover I have to pay for her medical treatment! This is insane! And so I ran but unfortunately I met up with her ex-boyfriend. He was going to force me into paying for those bills but I managed to beat him up! Although I couldn't just leave him there so I took him to the infirmary.

I placed him in the bed the best I could and then my "girlfriend" started spouting everything at me. It was quite annoying but after awhile she quieted down and she invited me to her room again. Of course I can't deny requests from my lover and I had to comply with her. I then decided to sleep in her bed since we're... lovers.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum