Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Battle of the Reds EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Battle of the Reds EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Battle of the Reds EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Battle of the Reds EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Battle of the Reds EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Battle of the Reds EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Battle of the Reds EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Battle of the Reds EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Battle of the Reds EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Battle of the Reds

Go down

Battle of the Reds Empty Battle of the Reds

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Haru's starting hand: Plaguespreader Zombie, Starlight road, Defender, and Mystical Space Typhoon, King Tiger Wanghu
Natsumi's starting hand: Koa'ki Meiru Drago, Masked Dragon, Solemn Warning, Red-Eyes Wyvern, Exploder Dragon

"We'll play Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide who goes first!" said Natsumi.
"No, that game doesn't work if the two players know each other well!" Argued Haru from the other end.
"We just met a few minutes ago! We can't possibly know that much about eachother!" Natsumi cried.
"We know what underwear each other are wearing!" Said Haru
"I'm going to kick your ass when I win!" Yelled Natsumi
"I suggest we play Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock" Said Haru.
"What kind of game is that!?" Questioned Natsumi
"Oh it's quite simple. Scissors cut paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitate lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock and, as it’s always been, rock crushes scissors." Yapped Haru
"What!? Shocked " said Natsumi as she was looking at Haru.
"Okay let's go!" said Haru, but Natsumi with a hurried express yells "Wait wait wait wait!"
Haru chants "Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spok... shoot!"
Haru shoots Lizard and Natsumi out stretched hand appears as paper.
"Okay I'll go first." said Haru.
"Cheater!" cried Natsumi,
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Reds Empty Re: Battle of the Reds

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Turn 1:
Haru says "I draw" and draws Black Garden
Haru says "I normal summon Tiger King Wanghu and activate Black Garden." and then he places the cards on his Duel Disk causing holograms of the the cards to appear and changing the scenery to a forest.
Haru proclaims "I end my turn!"

"I've never seen that Tiger King card be used before. I'd better be careful" thought Natsumi.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Turn 2:
Natsumi says "I draw!"and draws Pot of Duality

She then says "I activate Duality." and reveals her top 3 cards which are Future Fusion, Monster Reborn, and Mystical Space Typhoon.
"I will take Future Fusion and activate it!" She adds Future Fusion to her and and return the other two to her deck. Then places Future Fusion into her Duel Disk.
She then reaches into a deck box in her coat and takes out a card. "I reveal FHD!" She then looks into her deck and sends Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, White Night Dragon, Prime Material Dragon, Red-Eyes Wyvern and Totem Dragon to the graveyard.

"Then i set 2 cards and end my turn!" She then sets Masked Dragon and Solemn Warning on the field.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Turn 3:
Haru says "Now since it's my turn, I draw!" and draws Appropriate

"I attack your monster with Tiger King Wanghu!" and the hologram runs to the face-down card and mauls it apart.
Natsumi replies with "Since Masked Dragon was destroyed by battle, I can summon Delta Flyer with Masked Dragon's effect." and searches out Delta Flyer to puts it on her Duel Disk.
"Now my combo activates! Black Garden will now half the attack of your Delta Flyer to 750 and I get 2 Rose Tokens! Then due to Wanghu's effect, they are destroyed!" Proclaimed Haru. Natsumi watches in awe as her dragon is ripped apart by Wanghu.

Haru then says "Now I will also set 2 cards and end my turn!" Haru sets the 2 cards Starlight Road and Destiny Hero Defender.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Turn 4:
Natsumi says "Now I draw" and draws Heavy Storm
"I'm going to blow away your Black Forest with Heavy Storm!" and after she activates the card on her Duel Disk, a huge storm began to blow in.

"I won't let you! I chain Starlight Road and then I get to summon Stardust Dragon! So thanks for the present." said Haru and he winks at her and as he did so, Stardust Dragon descents from the sky to block the storm.

"I'm done giving your presents! I activate Solemn Warning on your Starlight Road since you said your going to summon Stardust." proclaimed Natsumi and 3 saints descended from the sky stopping Stardust Dragon from preventing the storm. The storm then destroyed the forest.

"Now I summon Koa'ki Meiru Drago and attack Wanghu!" Said Natsumi and a dragon appears on the battle field and blew apart the tiger king.

"Now at my end phase I reveal my Exploder Dragon in my hand so my Drago doesn't die." And as she said, she revealed the card.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Turn 5:
Haru proclaims "Since it is now my turn I draw" and draws Morphing Jar
"Now i set two cards." Morphing Jar and Appropriate were set on the field.
"Now I end my turn" said Haru
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Turn 6:
Natsumi snickers as she proclaims "Now I draw!" and draws Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Analyzing the situation she thought "I can't summon it with my Drago on the field. The face-down might be a mirror force, so I'll only attack with Drago!"
"I attack the left face down monster!" declared Natsumi and her Drago proceeds to assault it.
"You just attacked Destiny Hero Defender so you lose 900 life points!" Said Haru as he flips over Destiny Hero Defender. Defender repels the attack from Drago and is pushed back to Natsumi's side.
Natsumi LP: 7100

"I have just end my turn then!" said Natsumi
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Turn 7:
Haru says "I draw" and draws The Tricky.
"I discard Plaguespreader Zombie to special The Tricky which is a wind monster and not affected by your Drago." and the Tricky is summoned onto the field.
"Now i flip my Morphing Jar and chain my Appropriate on top of it." Natsumi gasps as Haru flips over the two cards she was scared of.
"Now we both discard our hands and draw 5 more cards. I don't have any cards in my hand so your the only one who will lose cards in this exchange!" proclaimed Haru and Natsumi grunts as he says it.

Haru's draws: Burden of the Mighty, Maxx C, Black Garden, Spell Striker, Sangan
Natsumi's draws: Karma Cut, Monster Reborn, Mirror Force, Mystical Space Typhoon, Solemn Warning

"Now I normal summon Sangan and activate the Black Garden which I drew. Yes the garden you thought you destroy regrew into into this place!" The area then regrows with vegetation and a Sangan appeared on the field.

"I attack your Drago with my Tricky." Declared Haru and the Tricky used one of it's spells to blow away the dragon.
Natsumi's LP: 7000

"Then I attack you directly with Sangan" Said Haru and the fur-ball headbutted Natsumi in the stomach.
Natsumi's LP: 6000

"Now I end my turn" proclaimed Haru.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Turn 8:
Natsumi says "I draw!" and draws Dark Hole.

"I get to draw once more due to your Defender's effect." says Natsumi and draws Mystical Space Typhoon.
"But I get to draw 2 more due to Appropriate." Replied Haru and drew Dark hole and Heavy Storm.
"I activate Dark Hole!" said Natsumi and a black hole appeared on the field sucking in and destroying all the monsters.
"I get to use Sangan's effect since you sent it from the field to the graveyard to get Jester Confit!" As he searches and takes Jester Confit to his hand.
"And then I activate Mystical Space Typhoon on your Black Garden!" says Natsumi as a typhoon destroying all the plants in the area again.

"Now I can use Monster Reborn on my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon." said Natsumi as her dragon emerges from the ground.
"I'll be using Maxx C's effect to chain on top of it and I get to draw one card." said Haru and he draws Chaos Sorcerer.

"And then I use Red-Eye's effect to bring back my White Night Dragon!" and her dragon rise up once again.
"I can now draw once more!" says Haru and he draws Safe Zone.

"Now I attack you directly with the both of the them for a total of 5800 points of damage!" she says as her dragon wreak havoc on the field.
Haru's LP: 2200

"Now I set 3 cards!" She proclaims and sets Karma Cut, Mirror Force, and Solemn Warning.

"And now since I didn't normal summon or set this turn, I can activate Red Eyes Wyvern's effect to special summon another Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon during my end phase." And another Dragon emerges from the ground.
"Now I get to draw once again!" says Haru and draws Tiger King Wanghu.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Turn 9:
"Hmph... so I have to make a comeback this turn... Now I draw!" said haru as he draws Slifer the Sky Dragon.
"So you came to me in my time of need."
"Now I activate the two card I drew using appropriate! Dark Hole and Heavy Storm!" proclaimed Haru as a black hole and a storm completly wipes out the entire field.
"What!?" says Natsumi as she looks around to find nothing but one card in her hand. Mystical Space Typhoon.

"Now I activate Spell Striker's effect to special summon it from my hand by banishing Dark Hole from my graveyard!" Said Haru and Spell Striker get's called to the field.

"Then Plaguespreader Zombie's effect from the graveyard to special summon it by putting a card on the top on my deck!" Haru places Chaos Sorcerer on the top of his deck and a zombie emerges from the ground.

"And I also special summon Jester Confit from my hand using it's effect." says Haru and a Jester appears on the field.

"A level 2 tuner, level 1 monster and a level 3 monster. So your going to synchro summon a level 6 monster!? But there doesn't exist a monster with at least 2500 points to kill me so I can survive at least 2 turns which is enough for me to make a comeback!" Proclaimed Haru.

"I know I can't kill you with a regular monster... that is why I'm going to tribute all 3 of them to summon God! Slifer the Sky Dragon!" Cried Haru as lighting strikes down on his three monsters and the Sky Dragon emerges.

"Now I activate Pot of Avarice to send 5 monster in my graveyard to my deck to draw 2 cards!" Haru sends Tiger King Wanghu, Jester Confit, Spell Striker, Morphing Jar, and The Tricky back into his deck and draws One for one and Dandylion.

"Now God with 5000 attack and defense points, attack you directly! Thunder Force!" Exclaimed Haru as a beam of pure lightning emits from Slifer's first mouth and destroying the area.

Natsumi's LP: 1000

"Now I set one card(Safe Zone) and end my turn." said Haru.

Natsumi staggers due to what has happened in this one turn.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Turn 10:
"I just need to draw a destruction card that doesn't target to kill god... but can I do it?" Natsumi's hand shakes as she reaches for her deck to draw her card.
"I draw!" proclaimed Natsumi and draws Smashing Ground.
"I activate Smashing Ground and kill God!" Cried Natsumi as she activates her spell card. A giant fist emerges from the sky to strike down on the ground to kill Slifer.

"I chain Safe Zone to Slifer the Sky Dragon to prevent it from being destroyed!" said Haru and a area emited around Slifer making it repel the fist that was about to hit the ground.

"Not yet! I activate my other Mystical Space Typhoon in my hand to destroy Safe Zone!" Said Natsumi and when she did so, a typhoon breaks apart the area surrounding Slifer and causes it to collapse on top of Slifer and killing it.

Natsumi huffs as she completed her hard task. "Since I didn't normal summon or set this turn, I'll activate the effect of my other Wyvern in my graveyard to summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!" and her dragon emerges from the ground once again.

"I end my turn." says Natsumi as she wipes off her sweat.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Turn 11:
Haru snickers as he proclaims "Final Turn!"

"My next draw will be... Monster Reborn!" As he did so he turned over his top card and revealed Monster Reborn!

"I shall revive my Slifer the Sky Dragon with Monster Reborn!" As he said so, great winds blew around the arena and Slifer emerged from the sky once again.

"Now Slifer! With 4000 attack points, attack Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Thunder Force!" And Slifer's beam of pure lightning rips apart Red-Eyes.
Natsumi: 0

Natsumi stares off into the distance for a few seconds before falling down on her knees.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Haru walks up to Natsumi and gets down on knee. "As we can clearly see I am the victor... now as per our agreement, I will not be your boyfriend."

Natsumi clenches her fist and preforms a uppercut attack! But Haru skillfully turns his head and dodges it. Natsumi continues to try and punch Haru but Haru skillfully evades all the punches.

"Hahaha~ No matter how much you want my body, you'll never have my heart!" said Haru as he laughs and dodges the punches.

"Shut up and let me hit you!" said Natsumi but then Haru grabs both of Natsumi's wrists and pushes Natsumi's back to the ground. "I'm being serious..." said Haru and then he blows into Natsumi's ear. She cringes as the air hits her ear.

The other Slifer Reds who are dueling at the the Arena as well are all either blushing or being envious of the scene that is occurring. Some of them are even throwing their cards at them for who know why. The cards aren't thick or thrown straight enough to actually reach them though.

Haru stops blowing into Natsumi's ear and says "I can't be your boyfriend." Natsumi then in a fit of rage knee Haru in the stomach.

"Ah! That hurts..." cried Natsumi as her knee was in pain from kneeing Haru. Some tears could be seen coming from her eyes due to the pain. The spectators around could not see why she cried but they were getting more envious of the situation .

"I know the pain from not being my girlfriend makes you want to hurt so I'll give you this." Haru lets go of Natsumi's left wrist with his right hand was holding onto to reaches into his pocket. During this moment Natsumi tries to punch Haru in the face but he dodges it but loses his balance causing him to fall on top of Natsumi and he accidentally headbutts Natsumi.

To the spectators, it seems like they just kissed. And the girls around the stadium were screeching and the guys were yelling. Natsumi knocked out by the headbutt lay on the ground and Haru then gets up.

Haru shaking his head decides to take her to the infirmary since he accidentally knocked her out with a headbutt. He lifts up Natsumi in his arms and decide to carries her to the infirmary like a princess.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down