Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Simon's Journal EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Simon's Journal EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Simon's Journal EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Simon's Journal EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Simon's Journal EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Simon's Journal EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Simon's Journal EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Simon's Journal EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Simon's Journal EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Simon's Journal

Go down

Simon's Journal Empty Simon's Journal

Post by SimionAchr Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:48 pm

DAY 1-
It appears that its quite lonely in the ra yellow dorms.It looks like everyone's off somewhere or no one has arrived yet.The airport and the dock are scheduled to get more people arriving soon.I met a person named Mikey Knight.Hes an ok fellow but seems to feel somewhat full of himself .My deck overpowered most of his strategies and i felt that i did very well against him.Besides that there was a meteor that contained alien like cards.I used them against Mikey and it was very powerful.Although when i looked at some of the monsters i had felt a growing pain in my arm.At the end of the duel i saw a weird mark that looked out of this world. Im concerned but maybe if i play more i may find some answers about this deck
-Simon
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Simon's Journal Empty Re: Simon's Journal

Post by SimionAchr Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Just Dueled some kid in the dorms.He was okay but seemed too eager.He misplayed alot but i think he has some future ahead of him. The mark on my arm started glowing this time.No pain.Weird
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Simon's Journal Empty Journal Entry 3

Post by SimionAchr Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Day 1-
Just woke up on Seirei's couch ,shes still asleep on her bed.I still wonder what yesterday at the docks.Ill find this out later.

Last edited by SimionAchr on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:48 am

Day 2-

Since i am currently taking over this human's brain and thoughts,i thought i could take the liberty of re summarizing the past events in his journal for him.Excuse me for whoever dares to read this but my desire of caring for this human's actions is very low and most the events i describe will not be in much detail as i was not paying attention at the time.Anyways, lets get this started shall we? From what i can tell this human has a certain hatred toward the egotistic male human i had battled earlier.Although hatred is a very primitive emotion i can understand why he chose to have a dispute with him. As for the female human ,the emotions that i sensed as i dug holes within his brain were very unusual and i could not deduce anything from it.It seems that female humans are much more complicated beings than males are on this planet.During the duel i had with the 2 humans i experienced an actual thrill as if dueling these creatures created excitement within me,it concerns me and i must attend to it.Also after i had told them of the plan and had angered the male human, i felt a force collide with this humans head.Once the body fell to the ground not much concern was given over his body.It shows that this human is an expendable object and that destroying me may be not as hard to accomplish as i originally thought .Besides that there isnt much more information i can gather from this time period.

- <3 Worm King
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 am

Within the Corrupted Mind of Simon-

Weird,i cant feel anything outside my body.It's as if i've been asleep for years now,i can't really tell though.I have been drifting off into a dark nothingness for who knows how long its been. Im guessing this is the work of the Worm King as Seirei had described.Well obviously since they had told me this each time i wake up.....Anyways it feels different compared to last time. I feel as if something wrong is with my body.Before i was just asleep.Now i'm able to think in here.Its actually quite interesting here as i go through the depths of my mind, I can see many past memories.Oh wait what is this?

A bright light.

It calls to me......

Im getting closer....

Almost there....

SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: