Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 )

2 posters

Go down

A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) Empty A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 )

Post by mikey knight Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 pm

mikey (still with my bookbag went back in his tree hook up his tiny tv and put on yusei vs jack and with that he took about his bio book about jaden and with that with decks combos that helps e-heros fusions out and bios about e-heros and fusions of e-heros and he say to himself '' how can i help peoples off when the jack vs yusei duel was over he take it off and watch the E-heros vs D-heros duel when he was watching mikey was writing something in his notebook but a ra yellow came and say ....
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) Empty Re: A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 )

Post by yarashi kaminato Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Yarashi walked over to mikey, "hey, could you help me master my new monsters? oh, and my name's Yarashi, Yarashi kaminato, the next king of games!"

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 ) Empty Re: A new begining, fusion summon! Rainbow neos! (part 2 )

Post by mikey knight Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 pm

yarashi i help you friend but tomorow i need to pack it in but i will help you ok and i can help you with the deck
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Yarashi looked exited and decided to head to the main bilding, witch he would do the very next day

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down