Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
mikey pit of books (dorm 109) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
mikey pit of books (dorm 109) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
mikey pit of books (dorm 109) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
mikey pit of books (dorm 109) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
mikey pit of books (dorm 109) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
mikey pit of books (dorm 109) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
mikey pit of books (dorm 109) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
mikey pit of books (dorm 109) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
mikey pit of books (dorm 109) EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

mikey pit of books (dorm 109)

Go down

mikey pit of books (dorm 109) Empty mikey pit of books (dorm 109)

Post by mikey knight Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 pm

when mikey got into his dorm he saw his flat-screen Tv and he drop his book bag and put his books on a shef his dvd in his table he hang his bag up in his room and he change into the blue uniform and now he lay all his books out and make 99 cups of coffee and he say '' it time to study study study and he play jaden vs chaz in the school duel , then he hook up two more flat-screen Tv on top of the wall by my bed and a I pad hook up to his dorm room and he put his duel disk inside his watch and then he went back in study mode

mikey was still studying and he is hyper to the power of stardust dragon and he went to hyper study mode to get better and the last thing he do is he hook up his 2'th I pad a whole piles of duel puzzle he fell like home

still with his duel puzzles of fun he stop it for now and took off his uniform and went to the bathroom to take a shower

10 mins later he done taking his shower and put his sleeping gear on and finsht his last duel duel puzzles and put on the wall tv's with the first one have chaz vs that ra yellow and seto vs joey vs yugi vs markit and he sleep with that and his bios about e-heros ........................ sleep

4:00 Am

mikey wake up from his bed and went to the bathroom and take a shower and brust his teeth and then he put on his uniform and get ready to go back in the liberty
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

mikey pit of books (dorm 109) Empty Re: mikey pit of books (dorm 109)

Post by mikey knight Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Mikey run back to his dorm(he was mad),took off his watch take out his deck and bring it to his kitchen. And when mikey came to the kitchen he put his deck in the frezer and say "" I SUCK I CAN'T WIN I WAS ONE HAFT OF......... WHATEVER I CAN NOT DUEL ANYMORE

MIKEY IS CRYING (SAD) WHEN HE WAS IN BED And starting crying in his bed

After that (thank you god) mikey say'' well if i need to win i need to go back to the start that mean find me a tag parther to duel with so with that mikey went out from his dorm and look for a parther that he can work with so before he go he grab his frozing deck and a 2'th deck with him and say '' time to find a tag team parther so went run out ( All happy) to find one?
mikey knight
mikey knight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum