Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Seirei's Diary. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Seirei's Diary. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Seirei's Diary. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Seirei's Diary. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Seirei's Diary. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Seirei's Diary. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Seirei's Diary. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Seirei's Diary. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Seirei's Diary. EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Seirei's Diary.

Go down

Seirei's Diary. Empty Seirei's Diary.

Post by Ayumi-chan Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:42 am

September 3rd, XXX1

Dear Diary,

The past two days have been wild for me. But before I get to that, I LOVE my room. It's Huge! I have a fridge full of drinks a King Sized bed! I have a Couch and a GINORMOUS Flat Screen TV! I'm set to be here for the next 3 years alright! I can't wait to get this started! Anyway I'm sure you're curious about the past two days that I mentioned. So I went to the Docks and met this guy named Simon. He seemed nice until I touched this meteor thing that he was hiding from me. All of the sudden he became possessed by some guy called Worm king. We dueled and I won. However Simon was out cold.. So I brought him to my room and let him rest up there. He woke up and we talked for a bit. That's all I remember about that night, I guess I fell asleep. In the morning he was gone so I followed his trail all the way to the road where he was out cold again. I lifted him took him to the infirmary and there was a crime scene. Someone was murdered! There I met Him His name is Haru. He thought he could be my boyfriend just because he lost to simon in a duel later on that day.. So I decided to show him how much of a pain I can be if I want to be. We followed him to the equipment room where he grabbed me by my collar and slammed me into a wall telling me to be quiet. I was fairly scared... But he made up for it by embracing me at the beach. I felt confused and almost insulted when he wouldn't answer my questions about why he was this way towards me. Suddenly the Worm King Came a second time. Haru and I teamed up to duel him and we won. We made a great team... Maybe there is something between he and I... What am I saying. I shouldn't be thinking about dating or boys, I'm here to be the best female duelist ever and that's my main goal! Still though, Some strange things have happened to me. For example I kissed a boy to keep him quiet. That's so unlike me. Simon is mad at Haru and I because of it too. I hope he's ok, I didn't meant to upset him or make him think we were messing around with him.. Anyway That's all I have for you today Friend.

Love,
Seirei

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Seirei's Diary. Empty Re: Seirei's Diary.

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:14 am

September 4th, XXX1

Dear Diary,

Today is kinda fuzzy to me. I went to the Gardens with a special someone. His name is Haru, I told you about him last time we spoke. He's so nice to me. I think I'm falling for him. I'm letting him into my dorm and even letting him share a bed with me tonight. But I guess that's enough about him and it's time to tell you what I remember inbetween my times with Haru <3. I was in he garden when Simon came. We spoke a bit and I apologized for upsetting him. Then my Nii-chan came. I'd almost forgotten he was accepted into the school since we hadn't seen eachother for 2 days. Suddenly Simon;s arm and eyes started to glow and the worm king came out. I tried to stop him from hurting nii-chan bu throwing rocks at him but he hit me. All I can rememer after that was being in a recovery room. Anyway it ws a crazy say and I'm havin doubts about this school but as long as Haru will save me each time I'm happy!

Love,
Seirei

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down