Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Lucy the Celestial Girl EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Lucy the Celestial Girl EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Lucy the Celestial Girl EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Lucy the Celestial Girl EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Lucy the Celestial Girl EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Lucy the Celestial Girl EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Lucy the Celestial Girl EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Lucy the Celestial Girl EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Lucy the Celestial Girl EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Lucy the Celestial Girl

2 posters

Go down

Lucy the Celestial Girl Empty Lucy the Celestial Girl

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:19 am

Lucy stood in the garden looking around at the beautiful array of flowers. "I love it here. So much fresh air." She looked to her right nd saw a bunny. "Ohh!!!! A cute little bunny!" she said as she oogled it. "I love bunnies!" she grabbed the bunny and started to pet it, "You're coming home with me!" she said. "The air is fresh, the scenery is amazing. Mom couldn't have picked a better place to send me." she smiled as she said that.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Lucy the Celestial Girl Empty Re: Lucy the Celestial Girl

Post by Zakikanoi Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 am

Alex bounded through the garden towards his new dorm, this was so awesome! He had been accepted into the Duel Academy! That meant he was a great duelist with a great deck and a great duel disk, well maybe not duel disk or maybe so who knows? The examiner probably did. But anyway, he was in the academy, and what's better, he was in Ra! The dorm he wanted to be in from the start anyway!

As he ran, something suddenly snagged his foot and he felt himself begin to move forwards, but not as much forwards as much equally downwards. He looked beside him to see the image of the girl he had just run into, the entire scene almost taking place in slow motion. The very next sensation he had was stinging pain as his head connected with the ground, landing with a loud (and fairly impressive for a catboy of his size) thud. He stayed motionless for a few moments, then getting up as he realized he wasn't the only one potentially in pain, moving to look at the girl he so rudely ran full speed into. "Are you hurt?"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 am

Dazed Lucy looked up to see a Cat Boy. "I'm ok.. I like your cat costume." she said as she sat back up. "Where'd you get them?" she asked as she stood to help him up. "Oh how rude of me. I'm Lucy Cana.. What's your name?", she asked gently

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:40 am

Alex led back and sprang up, landing and swishing his tail in the air, betraying the point he was about to make. "They aren't a costume... Long story short I'm kind of from a long line of people starting from a guy with a weird relationship with a duel spirit..." He twitched his ear a bit in embarrassment.

He extended his very much human hand out towards Lucy after he realized she had greeted herself. "Alex Nekoichi. I'm a Ra Yellow. It's nice to meet you Lucy." He looked at her jacket and made a noise between a meow and a squeal. He took his hand back and bowed very quickly, his head firing downwards at speeds that would probably have put his skull inwards had he not already been so hard headed. "You're an obelisk blue! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to mess up your jacket please don't beat me and take my cards or wager some kind of lunchroom thing or make me get demoted or throw me in the pools and make me all wet..." Clearly he had heard one too many stories of Obelisk bullies, and was now afraid he had incured the wrath of some great lord of Dueling or something. "I didn't mean to run into you I was just so excited about getting into Duel Academy and then I started thinking about duel disks and then I thought about those weird disks you used to get with gum then I thought about gum and then I got hungry and now I'm hungry do you know where the Ra cafeteria is?" He spoke very literally a mile a minute, not seeming to stop for breath.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:48 am

Ignoring everything that was just said by Alex, Lucy's eyes light up and sparked the moment she heard he was a cat person. She reached to pet him like she did with the bunny. "If you weren't part person I would take you to my dorm as a pet!" she said in excitement. She continued to pet him and scratch behind his ears. "You're adorable!", she squeelled. She was almost as active as he was.

She then Snapped out of it for a moment. "Now why would I ever want to hurt something or someone as adorable as you?" she asked in a delighted manner. "I'll feed you in the good cafeteria, we'll be great friends!" she said with a smile.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:53 am

Alex was befuddled for a moment as his enormous rant was met with petting. The feline part of him couldn't help but give a purr to soft hands rubbing sweet spots on his ear. He smiled very wide, and hugged Lucy quickly and tightly, squeezing her. "We're gonna be awesome friends! You're nice, not like what I've heard at all. Is every Blue as nice as you?" His ears perked for a moment and he giggled to himself, "That rhymed." He thought aloud. "I would love to eat in the nice place, but I should probably go to the Ra Yellow dorms... Do you wanna come with me and we can eat there? I'm sure nobody will mind!"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:58 am

Looking at Alex and smiling Lucy grabbed his hand and said,"My kitties only eat the finest foods!" She proceeded to drag him to the Obelisk Blue dorm house. "Don't worry as long as you're with me you're good to be in blue hanging out. And don't worry about the others, While not as nice as me, they won't bite!"

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 am

Alex would protest, but after the short amount of life he did have growing up as the runt of a litter of girls, he knew an argument with a woman was futile. "I'm not worried about them biting me, more that they'll take my deck and make fun of it for being weak..." He began to walk alongside Lucy, wagging his tail a little. "People always think my monsters are weak..." He muttered, fidgeting with his deckbox a little in the process.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:06 am

Lucy giggled. "I was speaking metaphorically silly! No one will try to take your things or make fun of you I promise!" She then looked at Alex and saw his look of concern. "Hey don't worry kitty kitty everything will be ok" she then hugged him and smiled.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 am

Alex wasn't concerned, more protective of his monsters. The blood of a duel spirit coursed through his veins afterall, it wasn't that hard for him to understand the plight of a duel monster. "I just love my monsters is all. I hope this place serves good food, I'm starved!"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum