Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew

2 posters

Go down

Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew Empty Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew

Post by Ruki96 Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Ray Seoul smiled as he stared at the interior of his new dorm room. He had just enough time to decorate it before his new roommate or roommates would arrive. He pulled a large piece of rotting cheese from his pocket. "Hello Chessy!" he said, his fake cat and dog ears twitching as he took in the delicious smell. "What do you think of this place?" he asked as he placed his pet on one of the only shelves in the dorm room.

"I think this place looks nice!" Ray said in a higher voice, speaking as if he were Chessy.

"I know right!? Maybe here I can finally make some friends!" Ray said as he smiled at his pet.

Nothing but silence came from his pet. It took a second but then he realized why Chessy didn't say anything. "I'm sorry Chessy, I meant more friends besides you."

His pet still said nothing. Aw... I think I may have upset Chessy... thought Ray to himself.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew Empty Re: Dorm 4: Ray and Andrew

Post by Ruki96 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Ray jumped and spun around as the door opened to reveal another student. His ear's perked up in excitement as he realized he might have the opportunity to make a new friend. "Hello! My name's Ray Seoul! Are you my roommate?" Ray asked curiously.

Last edited by Ruki96 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Switched Twitched with Perked up...)

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:17 pm

As he walked in, he was immediately greeted by someone inside his dorm. Upon further inspection, Andrew quickly deduced that this... strange person was his roommate. He extended his arm towards Ray as a friendly gesture.

"Andrew R. Hayden the Second, but I wouldn't mind if you called me Drew."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Ray shook Drew's hand eagerly. "It's nice to meet you!" he said before releasing Drews hand. Then, Ray turned around and grabbed Chessy from his post on the shelf.

"This is Chessy!" Ray said, turning back around and holding out the rotten cheese to Drew.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:33 pm

"Hello... Chessy."

Drew had placed his right hand into his pocket after wholeheartedly receiving a handshake and proceeded to lay against the door. He stared at the piece of rotten cheese carefully as it had intrigued him, along with Ray.

He motioned his left index finger towards the cheese and was right about to say something, but he quickly changed from a questionable look to a smiling demeanor.

'This roommate of mine is... different to say the least. Quite an interesting specimen of a commoner.'

Drew had wondered if there were other commoners who behaved in a similar way that Ray does, but he had hoped not. Mr. Seoul's appearance was unique of his own with the cat and dog ears. He was definitely one of a kind.

Last edited by Shintality on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Honey Badger)
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Ray liked Drew, for he was the first one that was actually willing to be in the same room as him and Chessy.

"Hi Drew!" Ray said in a high voice as if he were Chessy again.

After setting Chessy back on the shelf, Ray drew from his pocket a zip-lock bag with spoiled cake in it. Ray opened the bag and picked out a tiny bit and ate it. Then he held the bag out to Drew. "Want a bite?" Ray asked.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:11 am

Drew examined the contents of the bag from a distance. The moldy remains of a cake were made out. He quickly waved his left hand in disagreement.

"Sorry Ray, I can't condone such an act. My stomach wouldn't be able to take it. Dairy stays out of my system and in whatever pile of trash that it belongs in."

Anticipating a look of sadness from the other boy, he quickly spoke before it got out of hand.

"Don't worry. I don't mind Chessy."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:44 am

Ray's half-frown quickly turned into a smile. "Really!?" said Ray, shoving the cake back into his pocket. "So then you'll watch him for me if I go to the card shop for a little bit?" asked Ray, hopefully.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Drew chuckled as he began to walk over to the young boy. He proceeded to take his right hand out of his pocket and place it onto Ray's shoulder. His opened his mouth in preparation of speaking.

"Sure, but I'll need you to do something for me on your way back."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:10 pm

"Does it have anything to do with cookies!?" Ray asked, his eyes sparkled with hope.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:22 pm

"Unfortunately, no. It's more of a job as a courier, really. Funny, that I'm saying that."

Drew turned to the lower bed and began to take out one of his suitcase from underneath. He opened it up and began searching for something. After a while, he took out a black box that was sealed with three locks. He sat down on the bed and extended his arm to give the black box to Ray.

"I need you to head out into the forest and find your way into a building far out there. Go inside and drop it off in the dueling arena. It's beyond a hallway, left of the stairwell and through the third door."

Once he saw that the box was taken, he rested himself on the bed. After placing his hands underneath his head, he continued to speak.

"Make sure you keep quiet about this, no one's allowed in the forest to begin with, so be as silent as possible."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Ray shook the box around, nothing seemed to move inside. "What is this?" Ray asked, sniffing the box curiously. "Is there naughty stuff in here or something?"

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:44 pm

"I'll let you know when you come back. It's something personal."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 pm

"This better not be naughty stuff!" said Ray one last time before walking out of the dorm carrying the box. The door shut behind him then after a second Ray poked his head back in the door. "If it is, Chessy will attack you in your sleep!" He then pulled his head out of the dorm and let the door shut, leaving Drew alone in Room 214.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Ray had to lean against his dorm room's door for a second to catch his breath. He ran all the way through the forest and back to the road. Then when he reached the main road he had to stop rest for a second and then he started running again until he was at the dorm.

After a few seconds of catching his breath he pushed open the door and shouted, "Drew! I'm back!" Stretching out the word back.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Drew had been resting in the same place he had been last seen before Ray went on his trip to the forest. He had spent most of his time unpacking and watching over Chessy. While most people would have just thrown it out or ignored it, he made sure it stayed in the shelf. Unmoved. Untouched.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Ray saw that Chessy was sitting on the shelf right where he'd left him, looking well. "Chessy!" he said as he ran up to Chessy and gave him a big hug. Then, still holding Chessy, he bent down over Drew and poked him in the cheek.

"Drew, I delivered your package!" he said, right in Drew's ear.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Normally, anyone else would have woken up in an instant, but Drew was beyond the average commoner. He was the hardest of sleepers within his own family and even stayed asleep when Alastor tried waking him up.

Unfortunately for him, any damage done to him would immediately affect him the moment he woke up.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Ray kept shaking Drew. No matter how hard he shook Drew wouldn't wake up. Is he dead? Ray sniffed Drew curiously and decided that Drew was still alive. Ray shrugs and then takes out the duel disk and deck that that person had given him and sets it on the shelf next to Chessy.

Don't you feel a little bit tired? Ray stared at Chessy. It'd been a long time since Ray had heard Chessy actually say anything to him. Perhaps after being in the forest for a while had sharpened his ability to hear the spirits of the dead because after all, Chessy contained the spirit of his deceased best friend.

"I suppose I do, it has been a long day after all..." Ray yawned and stretched and then climbed up on his bunk and took a nap.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum