Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?

2 posters

Go down

talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  Empty talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?

Post by yarashi kaminato Fri May 04, 2012 2:58 pm

As Yarashi reached the beach, he notoced his pole didnt do verry well, evry now and then it would get stuck in the sand, so he decided to stop here and look out to sea. "the sooner i heal, the sooner im out of here to master my new deck" he said to himself, "but till that time comes, im gonna need to see if i can get a boat first" he sighed as he sat there, and said nothing more for a while.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  Empty Re: talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?

Post by Ayumi-chan Mon May 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Chi walked up tot he beach noticing the boy standing by the water. She approched him. "Hey you!", she said cutely as she took a very feminine stride to him in a cutesy manner.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?  Empty Re: talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?

Post by yarashi kaminato Mon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Yarashi took the pole out of the sand again and used it as a crutch as he turned around a bit to notice this new girl he had never seen befor, "oh, hey" he said with his voice trailing a little, as he had manny thoughts in his mind at that time. Is my new deck even strong enoph to handle thease dark duelists? ...

Yarashi gave a kind wave whle still half in thought.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum