Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Souls, Part 2

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Souls, Part 2

Post by Zakikanoi Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Obelisk Blue dorm stood proudly, unflinching against the tides of nature and time and the powers of darkness. This would be as good a start as any...

Within a few moments, a hole appeared within the building, growing in size and sucking in the materials of the building, causing the building to start collapsing. Eventually the black hole encapsulated the entire building, crushing it from the inside out and leaving nothing but a crater. Just at the rim of the crater stood Dorian, behind him towered an enslaved Caius, the Monarch of 'Shadow'. Dorian adjusted his glasses and looked over the crater. "Fascinating... It's similar to a controlled black hole, but it's more of a worm hole into the realm of Shadows." He spoke to the Monarch as if it would respond. "I wonder what would happen if that were to happen within a person... Well, we should find out, for the sake of Science." He stood in front of the crater where Obelisk Blue once stood, awaiting whomever would realize what he had done, so he could at least get some credit, and maybe find out what would happen if a black hole were opened inside a person.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Souls, Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Souls, Part 2

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:44 pm

As her monster vanished Erza got more serious. "You think so highly of yourself. That will only lead a fool to defeat.", she said as she ended her turn. "Your move."

Dorian LP: 4450

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Dorian drew his card, and adjusted his glasses with it in his hand, "I'll set one card in face-down defense position, and then set one card facedown, and for now, I'll end my turn." He folded his arms since he now had no cards in his hand, "And saying I think highly implies that other people are comparable. So far the only one of these things that has come close to me is you, and even that's still candle's light in the face of the sun."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Erza drew her next card. "Well I was somewhat worried that my Elder would be my undoing but as it would seem I'm still safe here.", she said as she smiled. "I'll summon forth my Legendary Six Samurai Shinai. Next I'll overlay Shinai and Elder to form the XYZ monster Wind-up Zenmaines and summon him in defense mode. This should be a good proxy for his attacks over the next few turns. She thought to herself. Now I'll attack your face-down monster with Grandmaster of the Six Samurai!", she declared.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Dorian's facedown was revealed as a black falcon, "You activated Evilswarm Freis' effect, now I use it to send that Zenmaines of yours back to your extra deck!"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:57 pm

"No matter! I'll continue my attack with my Kizan!", she declared as Kizan Cut down Dorian's life points. "Now I'll end my turn!", she said.

Dorian LP: 2650.

Sora smiled. "Unless Dorian can summon a monster with more attack than both Kizan and Grand Master this duel belongs to Erza",he said reassuringly.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:05 am

Dorian drew his next card, his expression turning into a near-demented grin, "While this was fun. I'm afraid fate has sided with genius, as usual." He threw the card he drew down, "I summon Rescue Rabbit! And then I used it's effect, by banishing it, I can summon two normal monsters from my deck, and I choose Evilswarm Heliotrope!" Two corrupted Gem-Knights appeared on the field, "But don't worry, they wont stick around, I overlay them, and Xyz summon, Evilswarm Ophion once again! And now I use Ophion's effect to get an Infestation Pandemic Infection from my hand. But that's for later... For now, Ophion, attack Kizan!"

Erza: 850 -> 100

Dorian chuckled, "You're on your last legs. Just end your turn and let me win, there's nothing that can stop me..."

Zakikanoi gritted his teeth especially hard as he saw what seemed to be Gem Knights being corrupted and abused by Dorian, "What the heck kinda deck is that? What kinda guy gets off on usin' other people's monsters?" He clenched his fist tight, "If Erza loses this... I wanna duel 'im..."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 am

"Ah! He used Yuu's favorite card!", exclaims Yuu as she notices the monster that Dorian brought out with it. "Yuu can't believe it would help baka-nii that much!", she adds seeing as it left Erza with only 100 life points left.

"You better win baka-nii or else Yuu is going to be mad at you!" She threatens.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 am

Erza gritted her teeth. "This is horrible fate for me. But I will not back down! I'll remove four counters from my gateway to add The Legendary Six Samurai Kageki to my hand. Now I'll activate Six Samurai United and normal summon Kageki adding one counter to my new spell and two to my old. I'll throw away that spell next though so I can draw a card. Now I'll use the effect of my gateway to add 500 attack to my grand master of the six samurai making him barely stronger than your monster! Now I'll attack Ophion with my Grand Master and Tag you in a direct attack with my kageki!" Kageki charged at Dorian and slashed his chest dealing damage to him directly. "End turn!"

Kageki: 1700

Grand Master: 2100

Dorian LP: 900

Sora looked on as the duel started to come to it's conclusion. "This is getting too close... Erza you can win this!", he shouted loudly as to cheer on Erza. However he was running out of Energy and fell to his knees.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:20 am

Dorian growled, "This is the last turn, and I'll be the victor!" He drew his last card, and his face seemed to devolve into a psychotic grin, "Nothing is better than me. Nothing! I summon Evilswarm Salamandra! And then I activate it's effect, by banishing two monsters from my graveyard, Salamandra gains six hundred attack! I'll banish both of my Ophions, to give Salamandra more attack than even your supposed Grandmaster! Now! Salamandra, destroy her Grandmaster, and prove who is the true genius!"

Erza 100 -> 0

Dorian cackled as blue flames engulfed Erza's field, destroying her monster, his eyes wide with battle lust, "I have bested you, and now I'll decimate your moronic companions too!"

Zakikanoi drew his sword, his face stern and serious, "Okay, douche. I'm up next. You wanna hurt people? I'll hurt you right back..."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 am

"Yay!" Yuu exclaims in happiness.

"Baka-nii won with the help of Yuu's favorite card! As a reward, Yuu will allow you to call her Yuu." Yuu announces.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Erza smiled. "I never intended to defeat you. This is not my battle to fight. I recognized your skill as a duelist. So I showed our Comrades here the strategy you use to duel your opponents...",she said to him coldly. She walked over to Sora who was on his knees to Help him up. "So we send you away to this luxurious school for two years and you end up in the lowest Dorm and look at you on your knees nearly ready to die. What would you do without me?", she asked

Sora smiled. "I don't know Erza. You really helped us out just now.", he said.

Miu looked to Yuu and said,"They llllllllike Eachother!" She then giggled.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Dorian seemed to stop for a moment, clearing his throat and righting himself. He took out a PDA and looked at the screen, a yellow bar appearing on the screen, showing him that the previous duel filled the meter up somewhat. He adjusted his glasses and went back to his usual Monotone, "So you see, it's not simply boasting. I am in fact, much better than you are."

Zakikanoi growled louder as he was ignored, "Hey, asshole! I'm talkin' to ya! We duel, and I kick ya straight in that nerdy lookin' face'a'yers." Zakikanoi had already readied his sword dueldisk, the auto-shuffler still shuffling his deck. "Ready, ya friggin' egocentric idiot?"

Dorian crooked an eyebrow as he's called idiot, "Fair enough then, you'll be the next idiot to be defeated by me."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Sora stood up. "Yo! Even if Zak loses. I am Sora the Dragon Slayer! I won't let you beat me!", he shouted. "But Zak you better kick his ass!", he went on.

Erza held him back. "Sora don't worry. I didn't win because I chose not to. I can see it in the Zak person's eyes. He's got it in him to be amazing and this is just a challenge for him to Overcome.", she said to Sora reassuringly. "I'm more worried about you though so take me to the hospital area so we could get you all rested up.", she continued as she helped him walk.

Sora and Erza walked off into the dark.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Zakikanoi looked back to his friends, and smiled with some reassurance as Sora was taken by Erza. "Okay, you're mine."

Dorian just sighed, "Clearly you're the biggest idiot of the bunch, this will be quick..."

Both drew their hands, and simultaneously shouted "Duel!"

Turn 1:

Dorian looked at his hand, smirking, "First I'll set one monster face-down, and set two spell or trap cards face-down, and end my turn."

Zakikanoi nodded to his hand, "Okay... I'll summon Gem-Knight Alexandrite! But he wont be around for long, since I activate his effect. By tributing him from the field, I can special summon any normal Gem-Knight monster, and I pick Gem-Knight Crystal! And I attack with 'im!"

Dorian pressed a button on his duel disk, "Typical moron, simply throwing rocks at me wont win this duel. I activate Dimensional Prison. Now your monster is banished to the other dimension. I hope you weren't too attached to that lummox."

Zakikanoi growled, "Fine... I'll set two cards face-down, and that's all from me f'r now."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Turn 2:

Dorian adjusted his glasses again, "Such uselessness... I draw!" He smirked at the card, "And I summon Evilswarm Ketos!" He played the card, and a corrupted, dark version of Gishki Shadow appeared on Dorian's side of the field, in very obvious pain.

Zakikanoi smirked, "Not so fast!" He waves his hand, one of the cards floating up to reveal a trap, "I activate Bottomless Trap Hole! Now your monster's destroyed and banished, hopefully so you can't hurt 'im anymore."

Dorian shook his head, "Such a typical moron... Didn't you see the last duel? The different dimension is no protection from my virus. I activate the trap Escape from the Dark Dimension! Now I can bring back Evilswarm Ketos..." The corrupted Shadow appeared again, being dragged from the Other dimension. "I now flip summon my Evilswarm O'wisp, and overlay them to Xyz summon... Evilswarm Ophion!"

Zakikanoi flipped his other card, "I don't think so, buddy, I activate Solemn Warnin'! Now at the cost o' 2k of my lifepoints, I can make it so it was like Ophion never saw the light o' day."

Zakikanoi: 8000 > 6000

Dorian sighed, "You're making the same mistakes as the last idiot... I'll set one card face-down, and end my turn for now.

Zakikanoi growled He's right... I gotta conserve my Lifepoints if I'm ever gonna beat 'im... "My move! I draw my card!" He very visibly beamed at the card he just drew, "'n' Now I got everythin' in place t' beat you t' the curb... I activate Gem-Knight Fusion! Now by sendin' Gem-Knight Sanyx and Gem-Knight Sapphire from my hand t' the grave... I can fusion summon Gem-Knight Citrine!"

Both knights appeared and disappeared in a swirl, and then stood a gigantic knight with a flaming sword and glowing-red hands, "And when Sanyx attacks, y'can't activate any traps 'r spells at all. Now! Attack that douche directly!"

Dorian growled low as he took the damage, raising his arms in an attempt to defend himself. "Damnit... Didn't expect him to summon something immune to traps..."

Dorian: 8000 > 5800

Zakikanoi nodded, "Nobody expects the power of the Gem-Knights. I may look like a regular old duelist, but as my dad once said, the Zikishua's were made t' duel! I end my turn there, your move, douche."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 am

Turn 3:

Dorian drew his next card, and adjusted his glasses with a smirk, "Allow me to demonstrate the gap of intelligence between us. Simply stating it isn't enough for you, clearly. Monkeys evolved by watching their brothers fall into the trap, after all. I activate Corrosive Contagion Infestation! And now I return my Evilswarm Salamandra to my deck, and then I can take any Evilswarm from my deck, and I think I'll go with Evilswarm Castor." He showed the card being exchanged, "It's simple, really, if my virus isn't doing well, I mutate it and make it stronger. Speaking of which, I summon Evilswarm Castor to the field! And speaking of becoming stronger, when I summon Castor, I get to summon another Evilswarm monster, and I choose to summon Evilswarm Freis from my hand!" The warrior and falcon appeared on the field, also in visible pain and corruption.

"Now, I overlay them to summon Evilswarm Bahamut!" A darkened and corrupted dragon flew onto the field, giving a loud and guttural roar. "Now I activate Bahamut's effect, by discarding an Evilswarm monster from my hand, like Evilswarm Azathoth, and detatching a material, I can take control of your Gem-Knight Sanyx!" The evil dragon bit into one of it's materials, destroying the orb of light as Dorian threw the card into the grave, the dragon the reared its head back and blew a dark smog into Sanyx.

"Not so fast! I discard Effect Veiler from my hand, and negate your monsters effects for this turn!" A small, lithe angel appeared on the field, flying down and shielding Sanyx with it's wings, protecting it from the breath of the monstrosity Dorian had summoned.

Dorian sighed and shrugged, "No matter. I can just brute force your monster away... Bahamut! Attack Sanyx!" The dragon flew into the knight, biting him, Sanyx writhed in agony before shattering to pieces.

Zakikanoi: 6000 > 5850

Zakikanoi raised his arms to shield himself, "Well, it wasn't as bad as it was gonna be if he got hold of Sanyx, so I guess that's all I can hope for..."

Dorian folded his arms, empty of a hand, "I end my turn. Writhe and wriggle your last, this duel is mine."

Zakikanoi drew his card, "Here goes nothin'!" He looked at the card, then to Dorian, "Hehe... Hehehe..." Zakikanoi began laughing, almost as maniacally as Dorian had previously, "Hehehehe...! You're not th' only one with a charitable deck, mate. I activate Future Fusion! And now by revealin' my fusion monster card Gem-Knight Master Dia, I can send it's materials to the grave to fusion summon it in the future. It's a good job my deck's made of rocks, otherwise I'd worry time would wear 'em out. I send two Gem-Knight Lazulis and one Gem-Knight Garnet to the grave, but that's not my whole move... Since Lazuli was sent to the grave, her effect activates, 'n' I get t' take two normal monsters from my grave and put 'em in my hand!" Two semi-visible Lazulis appear from Zakikanoi's grave, readying themselves to draw out the monsters.

"I reckon I'll take Garnet and Sapphire back. But wait... There's more! Now I banish Gem-Knight Sanyx, so I can add Gem-Knight Fusion t'my hand, and I'll activate it, and fuse Gem-Knight Garnet and Gem-Knight Sapphire to summon... Gem-Knight Ruby!" Once again the knights appeared and disappeared, giving way to another gigantic knight bathed in flames, this one wielding a spear, his cape flowing behind him. "'n' I think you'll find Ruby is a little more powerful than yer Bahamut. Ruby! Attack 'im!" Gem-Knight Ruby stabbed at the dragon with it's spear, causing the dragon to scream and shatter, Dorian growling in fury as his monster was destroyed.

Dorian: 5800 > 5650

"'N' for now, I'll end my turn, guess y'should some humility t' go with that pissed-off look you're sportin'!" Zakikanoi grinned as Dorian was visibly angered, enjoying being able to go toe-to-toe with an opponent like this.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Miu looked at the duel in awe. "Wow Zaki has really gotten better. It could go either way at this point and if Zaki loses I can't win...", she said as she looked at the duel. She then stood up as if to cheer for him,"You can do it Zaki! After all there's not a single duelist in all of Europe who can beat you! So this guy shouldn't be too tough!"

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Tue May 01, 2012 12:04 am

Turn 4:

Dorian glared at Miu, "I'm European, and I seem to be doing quite a good job of mopping up this amateur." He drew his next card, and smiled, "I end my turn."

Zakikanoi chuckled, "What, yer deck not all it's cracked up t'be after all? I draw! And my Future Fusion ticks down one turn. And now, Ruby attacks directly!" The Gem-Knight hurled his spear at Dorian, striking through him.

Dorian convulsed in pain and growled at Zakikanoi, "This wont end well for you." He mumbled, taking the damage as he stared at the card he kept in his hand.

Dorian: 5650 > 3150
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Tue May 01, 2012 12:20 am

Miu was frightened slightly by the glare. "Zaki beat him down before he glares at me again!", she shouted in fear of Dorian's glare.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sat May 05, 2012 12:25 am

Turn 5:

Dorian drew his next card, and smirked when he saw it. "It seems this is the end for you. It was fun. I activate the ability of my Evilswarm Mandrago, and special summon it to the field, since you control more monsters than I do." A small, corrupted Naturia Cosmobeet appeared on Dorian's side of the field, "Next, I summon Rescue Rabbit, and I'll activate it's ability. By banishing that stupid looking rabbit, I can summon two normal monsters with the same name from my deck, and I pick Evilswarm Heliotrope."

A rabbit burst forth onto the field, and very quickly glowed and exploded again, the fragments of the rabbit reforming into two corrupted Gem-Knights, "And now I overlay all three of them to Xyz summon Evilswarm Ouroboros." A looming darkness appeared across the battlefield as the three monsters became materials, creating a portal from which a towering darkened version of Trishula the Dragon of the Ice Barrier stepped forth.

"Now I activate it's ability, by sending one of his materials to the grave, I return your Gem-Knight Ruby to your extra deck." Ouroboros destroyed one of it's materials, and then used the energy from that to breath a deep purple smog-like cloud at Ruby, forcing the Knight into retreat. "Then Ouroboros attacks you directly!" Ouroboros then turned it's sights on Zakikanoi, firing an equally toxic-looking smoke cloud at him.

Zakikanoi: 5850 > 2900

Zakikanoi raised his arms to attempt to defend himself, very obviously shaken by the monstrosity Dorian had summoned, "That hurt..." He commented, then laughed, "But it aint nothin' I haven't dealt with before..." Zakikanoi was fairly clearly bluffing, visibly struggling to stand upright after an attack like that.

Dorian adjusted his glasses, "Ignorant to the end, is that the way you want to be remembered by those that survive you? I end my turn, but come next turn, I'll win."

Zakikanoi drew his next card, "That depends if there'll be a next turn." He drew his next card, and smiled very wide, "First, my Future Fusion activates, summoning my best monster, Gem-Knight Master Dia to the field!" A giant knight appeared, wielding a sword similar to Zakikanoi's own sword-duel-disk. "And now his effect kicks in, he gains 100 attack for every Gem-Knight monster in my grave, now I failed math so you're gonna have t' help me with this 'ne, I reckon he's got about... More than your Ouroboros. But not enough to destroy you outright, and I don't want nothin' bitin' me in the rear. So I banish Gem-Knight Lazuli to bring back my Gem-Knight Fusion, then I activate it and fuse together my Gem-Knight Emerald and Gem-Knight Obsidian to summon Gem-knight Zirconia!"

Two more gem-knights appeared and disappeared, then a hulking behemoth with gigantic fists appeared. "But that's not all, because Obsidian's effect kicks in when he gets sent to my grave. I can special summon any level 4 or lower Gem-Knight monster from my grave, and I'll special summon Gem-Knight Garnet! Now, Zirconia, show this guy who carries the real big stick 'round here!"

Zirconia charged towards Ouroboros, the dragon snarled and attempted to bite the huge Gem-Knight, but it seemed unable to even attempt to penetrate the behemoth's armor, it lunged one enormous fist towards Ouroboros and crushed it instantaneously, the dragon screaming in pain.

Dorian: 3150 > 3000

"And now, Gem-Knight Master Dia attacks directly, ending this game once and for all!" Zakikanoi unhooked the sword frrom his wrist and reformed it into a working sword with the cards still in play, lunging at Dorian as Gem-Knight Master Dia did, both swords striking him and causing damage to him.

Dorian: 3000 > 0

Dorian was in shock, not only had he lost the duel, he had just been assaulted. He dropped to his knees, his jacket ripping open, yet no blood was to be seen, he shook visibly, shocked even to himself that he was unharmed, he fell to the ground proper, fainting from sheer shock.

Zakikanoi turned to Dorian, struggling to even do that, and then turned to Miu, "I know this is gonna be the worst thing I can ask..." He dropped to one knee, stabbing his sword into the ground to keep himself balanced, "But... Can y' see to it me and this guy both go t' the nurse's office? Last thing I wanna do is leave a guy for dead..." He then fell to the ground, equally as unconscious as Dorian, but more from sheer exhaustion than shock, his powerful monsters having taken a toll on his own energy.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Miu cheered once the duel was over. As Dorian had promised had someone beat him he would return the dorm and it seemed to be coming back. "You did it Zaki! You beat him!",she exclaimed and then she realized that he was out cold. "Uh-oh... I should drag him back into the dorms!", she added as she grabbed his arms and began to pull him to the dorm.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2