Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Souls, Part 1

+2
NeoPlayer
Shintality
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Souls, Part 1

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alastor was pacing around the main hall with a silent hint of worry in his eyes. He had quickly left the arena in preparation of the next events to come while Drew, who he had signaled out for, wasn't here yet.

Surely he couldn't have gotten lost, he's been here before and there's no way there was any distractions., Alastor had wondered, as he kept walking around the room. He was wearing a trenchcoat in favor of his Slifer Red jacket. The coat itself was a color of brown, probably beige, and had the roman number for six engraved on the back, colored in black. He also wore a mask that covered the lower part of his face, mouth and nose, as well as a black Fedora that hid his eyes.

He stopped in place as he heard footsteps outside of the dorm. He squatted down to the floor and sighed for a bit. Finally, time to get this show on the road.

Last edited by Shintality on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Souls, Part 1

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:08 am

Natsumi felt pressure on her shoulders as she walked though the high gravitational fielded area. Believing someone was pushing on her back as a joke, she decided to sprint forward to stop being pushed. After making it out of the area, she looked back to see who was pushing on her. Everyone else was too far away to push her down.

Why did I suddenly feel weight being piled on top of me? It couldn't have been those people back there. She thought. Not wanting to be left behind she walked forward to catch up with Alastor and Riku.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:35 am

Alastor lingers around a certain spot beyond the chasm and has a strange feeling. A feeling that makes him think he forgot about something. To his own dismay, he couldn't figure out what it was.

It's strange. I'm pretty sure I have all the details worked out, almost everyone is inside now, but what... what is it!, wondered Alastor as he noticed Riku casually walking out along with Natsumi slightly exhausted from running. It was at that moment he found out what was the problem.

Cliff hadn't come out of the chasm yet, and at this point, he would lose control to the immense gravity inside. Without a care in the world, Alastor simply held his hand within his pocket and, for the third time so far, released a dark aura. The aura had caused the chasm to disappear, showing only a barely standing Cliff in the midst of it.

After a while, the section reverted to a normal piece of the passageway, dimly lighted and all other things. Alastor, without looking if Cliff was able to keep up, opened the door in front of him and continued into an underground base of some sorts. He motioned to the group to walk in after him as he went up ahead to make sure one of the earlier guests hadn't gotten himself killed by looking around.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:03 am

Dorian raised his head as he heard a door opening, seeing the person who had earlier lead him to this area, he pushed his glasses back up to his eyes and stood up, closing the book he was reading in the process. He visibly slumped as he noticed the others coming in. "Ah, yes. You did mention I would be part of a team. As much as I despise working with others, I have to say, this life force absorption through dueling is fascinating as a concept." He stood fairly straight, his hands behind his back as he scanned the other members of the supposed 'team'. Ugh, why do I have to work with things like this to study something this interesting? The things I do for science.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:15 am

Riku looked at Dorian there was clearly disdain in Dorian's eyes and Riku felt the same way about the previous. "You talk too much for some Science loving nerd.", he said in a cold manner as he walked out from behind Alastor.

Last edited by SoraUchiha20k on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:25 am

Alastor scoffed as he listened to Dorian's brief plight. With ease, Alastor removes his mask and lifts his hat to look Dorian right in the face. He shot a menacing glare layered with malice and mayhem right at the Obelisk Blue's eyes as a small attempt to frighten him. He walks right over to his place in the base and whispers something in his eye while the other had just begun to enter the room.

"Team? We aren't a team. You lot are my subordinates, and that's all.", said Alastor as quietly as he could to Dorian while restoring his hat and mask to their usual place.

"Mr. Jenner, how could you possibly assume we are all equals. You of all people should know, some are more equal than others."

Last edited by Shintality on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:32 am

Dorian temporarily lost in composure while he was stared down by Alastor. He cleared his throat slightly, visibly shaken to the others before he pushed his glasses up again, the light catching the glass and the lenses turning a bright white to any outside observer. "Ahem... I still dislike being equal to the rest... But I suppose that's something I can live with for the sake of studying this 'Dimension of Shiniryu' thing..."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:54 am

Riku looked at Dorian with severe disdain. "That's right, you are less than I am in terms of equality. Although I must say I am the best duelist here.", he arrogantly stated. "Even the leader couldn't beat me in a duel.", he continued to boast. "Even you girl. Are nothing in my eyes.", he said as he turned to Natsumi.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:58 am

Dorian glared at Riku, "I'd sooner inject myself with every virus I have access to than lose to an idiot like you. Your inability to see past your own ego astounds me that you were even recruited to work under Alastor." He then moved to sit back down and opened the book to where it was previously, going back to reading.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:13 am

Natsumi looked at everyone after hearing Riku's comment noticing she was the only girl among them. She then looked down with a dejected expression.
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 Natsum15

I'm the worst duelist here aren't I... I'm nothing... Why am I even here...
Natsumi thought as she continued to become more depressed.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

Alastor turned back to speak to the others about how everything was going to go down, but he shifted a glance at Natsumi. He noticed that she had been offended by Riku's comment and was distressed with something else. He walked over to her whilst removing his mask completely and slightly bending over to have his eyes level with hers. He then placed his hand on her hand and began to speak.

"Don't listen to that imbecile and his bloated head, I'm sure you'll get over your dry spell... Anyway, someone as attractive as you shouldn't be depressed.", said Alastor as he gave her a genuine smile.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:35 pm

"Eeeh!?" cried Natsumi as she was shocked by the sudden compliment by Alastor.
Souls, Part 1 - Page 2 Natsum16

Um.. Uh... I'm not sure how to reply! Natsumi thought.
"Punch him right in the kisser! That Haru kid complimented you before and he had a girlfriend! And then there was also that guy over there who said you looked nice earlier and said you were shit just now! This guy is just the same as them!" said a voice.
"Eh!? Who said that!?" said Natsumi as she looked around.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:47 pm

"Said what?", asked Alastor as he scanned the room to see if anyone had spoken or if someone new had appeared. To his confusion, it was neither of the two and left him with a questionable look.

I don't get it... I wonder if it's one of the spirits beginning to emerge due to the previous change into this dimension., he thought to himself. Alastor merely shrugged it off as it was irrelevant to current matters..
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Natsumi looked at everyone's expression and it didn't seem like it was any of the people that said it. Who said that? She wondered.

"Who? Me? I'm the ca... I mean your subconscious~ Yes. I am your subconscious~." Said the voice.
My subconscious? But why would my subconscious tell me to punch him? And he seems so nice... thought Natsumi
"Because he's the same as all those that lied to you! The last person who seemed nice to you, said you were nothing meaning you were less than crap! You should give this guy what he deserves! A punch to the face!" said the voice.

Natsumi remembered the other times that everyone complimented her and they betrayed her in the end. Your right... she thought. She then pulled back her hand and clenched it into a fist. And then launched it right at Alastor's face.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Riku interjected catching Natsumi's hand as it went near Alastor's face. "You know... As much as I know I'm superior to the leader in terms of Duel Monsters prowess... I need him to accomplish my goals and he needs you. So it would be best if you didn't do anything that might kill you.", he stated to her very coldly.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Natsumi cringes at Riku's words and then retracts her arm.

That didn't work out well at all! Natsumi thought
"Well that's because your punches are not fast enough idiot!" said the voice
Ugh... sorry for being weak...
"Well with since you can hear me now, you won't be weak anymore!"
Okay... I'll be in your care then.
"Okay, then you better do everything I say if you want to succeed."

"Okay!" Natsumi exclaimed.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:05 pm

"Right then, let's move on to business shall we!", said Alastor cheerfully as he stood up straight and moved towards the chair left of Dorian. He had apparently completely ignored the fact that Natsumi tried to punch him or even that Riku prevented it. Not a single person could understand this man's thought process, and that most likely how he had preferred it to be.

"Miss, I'm sure your wondering why my associate invited you here and you over there... let's just say you're very lucky to still be breathing at this point."

He let go off the chair he was messing around with and moved on to a panel somewhere in the room. Alastor started pressing a few buttons as a way to start up one of the nearby screens. After a while, one screen lit up, displaying a meter of some sorts that was partially filled.

"You have all been brought here for the purpose of making that meter up on the screen fill to its maximum capacity. Once it's complete, all of you will be compensated in whichever way you want. I'm sure my connections will not hesitate in delivering.", he said as he whispered the last bit to himself.

"Now all of you, excluding Mr. Jenner over here, are left with the task of scouting out the most prominent duelists in the area and defeating them, but make sure your duel is a lengthy as possible. Why am I having you duel when I just said to secure the completion of the meter? Simple really, in this dimension, at anytime a duel is going on, a certain energy is released. And that energy is directly linked with this machine, causing to the meter to rise as long as a duel goes on."

He motioned towards Riku as he continued to speak.

"I won't bother your simple, undeveloped minds with the full details, so if you two have any pointless and unnecessary questions, then you may talk with Riku over there. Otherwise, you may leave whenever you want."

Last edited by Shintality on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Cliff knew who he wanted to target, "well then" he said, "ill get to work" he then winked at Natsumi "you dont need to worry about how i look after im done with him, ill still be your good-looking dude, but i will never be a sight like you are to me" he said as he was leaving.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Natsumi shudders as he left. I hope I never meet that guy again...

Natsumi then looked around and went to Riku. She then said "Um... I couldn't bring a duel disk in this outfit. Would you mind if I borrow one?"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Riku picked up a duel disk and threw it at Natsumi. "Next time I won't let you use one of mine.", he said as he walked out of the room. Oh Sora. Your deck won't stand in the face of mine today.. He thought to himself as he moved Natsumi out of the way before leaving the room.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Natsumi catches the duel disk that Ruki threw and her and places it on her arm. She then reaches into one of her pockets and takes out her deck box. When Natsumi was about to place it into the holder the voice stopped her.

"Stop! You didn't add it that card you got!", exclaimed the voice.
Eh? Do I really need it? questioned Natsumi in her mind.
"Yes you do. It is a very good card."
Okay...
"I'll help you edit your deck along the way."
Um... where are we going?
We're going to get revenge on that guy that cheated on you! He also beat you in a duel before too! With my help, you're going to kick his ass!
Okay.

Natsumi then left while editing her deck per the voice's instructions.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Dorian sat as he watched the others leave and he was alone in the base with Alastor. As much as he disliked others, he felt that Alastor was indeed more than simply 'people', something about him seemed very inhuman, a quality Dorian enjoyed very much. "And what am I to do while those things feed you the energy of duelists?" He shifted his glasses up once again.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Alastor headed for the stairs as he noticed the meter had raised with quite an amount.. Replacing his mask on his face, he stopped for a moment as if to respond to Dorian.

"Keep tabs on the meter, I'll need constant updates on its progress.",said Alastor as he was already halfway up the stairs.

Dorian was the only person in this group that was truly necessary to this plan. Everyone else, including Riku, was as significant as a little piece of paper in a pile of trash.

"And for the our "little" prisoner in the next room... I think it's time to awaken him."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Dorian nodded, he got up and looked over a few of the control panels. He flicked some switches and some screens flashed on with camera feeds from around the Academy, Dorian had a full concert to the pain of quite a few people, this was indeed a dream job.

He walked into the next room once he had set up the base to his own liking, opening the door and sighing. "For the power of a duel monster, you really can't break our bonds? Does that make us strong or you weak? Perhaps both..." He spoke very condescendingly to the unconscious duel spirit of Caius, the Shadow Monarch.

"Alastor says it's time to wake you up, so time to wake you up... I would say 'no', but we both know Alastor isn't one to enjoy refusal." He began to press a few buttons on some panels attached to the cell, beginning the process of waking up something like the Shadow Monarch...
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2