Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
The Darkness of the Soul! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
The Darkness of the Soul! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
The Darkness of the Soul! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
The Darkness of the Soul! EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
The Darkness of the Soul! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
The Darkness of the Soul! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
The Darkness of the Soul! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
The Darkness of the Soul! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
The Darkness of the Soul! EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

The Darkness of the Soul!

3 posters

Go down

The Darkness of the Soul! Empty The Darkness of the Soul!

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:04 am

Sora with Yuu on his back walked through the garden looking around hoping to see a way out of this Magical Dimension. "I wonder if we can find a way out in this garden.", said to Yuu as he walked with her on his back.

"Yuu wonders if the Magical Dimension extends underground. If not we can dig ourselves out" comments Yuu.

Riku on the other hand knew where Sora was and went looking for him. He came out from behind a large shrubbery and said loud enough for Sora whom he was behind to hear him,"Yo... Dragon Slayer, there you are. I've come to play with you some before delivering your dead body to the Leader for examination!" He started walking towards Sora with an evil look on his face.

Sora turned around and looked up at Yuu. "Riku turning into this didn't make you any better I can assure you of it! Stop being a sore loser over your loss to Ichiro!", he shouted. He then Began to pull out his Duel Disk and insert his deck into it. Riku did the same.

"I'm going to take it out on you Dragon Slayer Boy! You'll be my first Victim! Then the fish Girl!", he shouted loudly. "But before we get that far into it I have to beat you in a duel! That shouldn't be too hard though!", he said in a maniacal tone as he Proceeded to activate his duel disk system and have the deck shuffler do its job. "I'll let you got first since you're going to die tonight!", exclaimed.

Sora gave him a stern look. He then activated his duel disk system and deck shuffler and said,"I'm not scared of you Riku, you can't beat the Dragon Soul within me with your cheap tricks. When I win you better remove this dimension!!"

"How come Yuu isn't on that list!? Your leaving Yuu out!", Yuu exclaims.

Miu walking near by with Zaki heard the fish girl comment and took some offence to it. "Fish girl!? The nerve of some people!", she said to Zaki as she dragged him into the garden only to realize that two titans from her past were about to collide. "Whoa! I've never seen those two dueling, Zaki!", she exclaimed.

"Duel!!!", exclaimed the two Duelists as they drew their Opening hands.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Darkness of the Soul! Empty Re: The Darkness of the Soul!

Post by Zakikanoi Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 am

Zakikanoi walked along with Miu, looking for any clue or sign of what was happening, he looked to her confused as she suddenly exclaimed as if insulted, "What are you talkin' about Mi-Aaaah-!", He was being dragged by Miu, some context being given once they stumbled upon the duel beteween Riku and Sora. He nodded to Miu's comment, "Hm... This looks like it will be good." He said, finding somewhere to sit and watch the duel happen.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:41 am

First Turn:

Opening hand: Dragon Ravine, Masked Dragon, Delta Flyer, Monster Reborn, Solemn Warning.

Sora drew his card from his duel disk and yelled, "Draw!"
Sweet a White Stone I can get a blue eyes out this turn! He thought to himself when he drew.

Then he pointed at the field between the two boys and said,"I'll start out with My field spell card Dragon Ravine! Next I'll use its effect to discard one card to the grave yard and send one Dragon-Type Monster from my deck to the grave! And the Monster I discard is The White Stone of Legend!",he shouted. "Whenever my white stone of legend is sent to the grave I get to add one blue eyes White Dragon to my hand! And the monster I send to the Grave is none other than the Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!",The field turned into a giant Ravine and the white stone and the Darkness Metal Dragon appeared to be slowly fading at the depths of it.

"Sending your own monsters to the grave... Thats kinda dark Dragon Slayer Boy!!!!",Commented Riku.

Sora looked up and smiled while he declared his next move,"Next I'll use my spell card Monster Reborn to Draw out the power of my Red-Eyes Darkness metal Dragon!" Then at that moment a Black Dragon with metal Armor Arose from the bottom of the Ravine and Roared loud enough to scare away a pack of Wolves.

"Yes! Exert pain on yourself Dragon Slayer Boy!", Laughed Riku.

"Graaaaagh!!!!! So your dimension is real!!!??? How did you pull something like this off Riku!?", exclaimed Sora as he underwent extreme Agony. How is this really happening!? Riku isn't the kind do use this kind of evil power! He though as he felt the pressure of the Darkness Metal Dragon.

Riku Continued to laugh as he said,"Fool... It wasn't me it was the leader. But with a deck like yours I'm sure you'll die soon!"

Miu then looked to Zaki with a fightened expression on her face before crying out,"Zaki what's going on!?"

Sora looked at his hand. "I'll end by setting a monster and a face-down...", he said as he laid down two cards.

Last edited by SoraUchiha20k on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:42 am

Zakikanoi watched Sora scream in pain, nodding to himself, "Looks like what Riku said is true... Summoning powerful monsters drains our life force... Looks like we're gonna have to conserve our bigger monsters." He stood, shouting to Sora, "Try not to summon too many big monsters, Sora, or you'll end up getting really hurt!"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:08 am

"Thanks for the Advice Zak I'll keep it in mind... Aagh!", Sora said as he looked to Zakikanoi.

Turn 2:

Starting hand: 2x Broww 2x Dark World Dealing and Grapha.

Riku drew his card and began his move,"I'll start my turn by activating my spell card Dark world dealings! Now both us draw a card and discard one! I choose to discard Broww, Huntsman of Darkworld and since I discarded him I get to draw another card!" He drew another card and continued. "Next I'll repeat this exact same move!", he exclaimed as he drew yet another card.

He then looked closely at his hand and made a decision,"Next I'll activate the Field Spell card The Gates of the Dark World!"

"Damn it Riku! You're being possessed by these dark monsters!", Shouted Sora as he tried to put some sense into Riku's mind.

"Dark World monster!? What kind of evil guy is he? He's copying that Mario guy from last year who made me ill for so long....",she sighed.

Riku Laughed hard at what Sora said to him. "I love this possession then! I'm more powerful than I've ever been!", he stated. He then continued his move,"Now I'll use the effects of my Gates to remove from play one fiend type monster to discard one and draw another card, and the monster i've discarded is Grapha, Dragon lord of Dark World! His effect will allow me to Destroy one card on the field! And that card is your Darkness Dragon!"

"Red-Eyes!",shouted Sora.

"Next I'll summon Snoww, Unlight of Darkworld! But she won't stick around too long as I am going to return her to my hand to summon forth my Dragon Lord! Come forth Grapha!",exclaimed the former U.S. champion as Snoww appeared and faded giving way for a door to open but as Grapha was coming through Sora interjected.

"Don't be so hasty Riku! I still have a trap card!", shouted Sora as Grapha was eliminated from the field. "I activate Solemn warning and negate the summon of your dragon at the cost of 2000 Life Points!", he said.

Sora: 8000 -> 6000

"You've stopped me for one turn.. But that won't happen again Sora. I end!",he declared.

"That was close, onii-chan!" Yuu interjects

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:12 am

Zakikanoi nodded and watched Riku play, "I think Riku's gonna be a bigger problem than Mario, though..." He looked between them, Just try to hang in, Sora... If you can summon one big monster, you might just have a chance of winning... He clenched his fist as he watched, "Listen, if Sora does lose... I'll duel Riku, and you get away. Get to some staff member or something and tell them where Riku is, and I'll try my best to not lose until then." He looked to Miu, readying himself to possibly end up throwing himself between Riku and her.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:17 am

Turn 3:

"Draw!",shouted Sora as he drew his card. "Perfect! Just what I needed Another Dragon ravine!", he exclaimed. "I'll activate it.", he said as the field changed from the Gates to the Ravine yet again. "Now I'll discard the Blue-eyes White Dragon to send off from my deck to the grave the Red-Eyes Wyvern!", he exclaimed as the wyvern faded in the bottom of the ravine. "Now I'll pass on the rest of my turn so that I can do this! If I didn't normal summon or set this turn, which I haven't I can remove from play my Red-Eyes Wyvern to special summon one Red-Eyes monster except for Red-Eyes B. Chick. But no worries Because I want my darkness Dragon! Aaaaagh!!!!", he shouted as he felt the agony of his dragon. He then fell to his knees nearly collapsing.

Riku began laughing hysterically,"Is that all the Dragon Slayer had in him!? If so that was pathetic and fish girl is next!"

Miu looked to Zaki with horror as she thought she was witnessing the death of someone who saved her life in the past. "Zaki... Why is this happening now!? Why can't anything ever be normal!?", she cried out to him.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 am

"I don't know, Miu... I guess we just attract danger. Maybe it's somethin' we did in a past life." He laughed a bit, he knew just as much as Miu that this was potentially the end of not only Sora's life, but his own. He decided in that moment to try his hardest to make the last few moments he had with Sora and Miu to at least be slightly happy...
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:34 am

At that moment Sora found himself in a new world. Although he was still drained he was able to stand up. It seemed that he was truly in the dragon ravine. While in the dragon ravine he was approached by the monster card given to him by Erza... The Red-Eyes Black Dragon. He said to Sora,"Sora Uchiha, you have been a faithful Dragon user since the beginning of your time as a duelist! You can not die now how will the Dragon's look upon you then!?"

Sora looked up at the dragon and was amazed. "You're my favorite monster!", he exclaimed. He then began to respond to the Dragon's Question. "I don't have enough strength to maintain such a powerful force...", he sighed. He sat down and put his head in his hands.

The Dragon looked upon Sora and said,"This one time through the pendant on the chain around your neck I will lend you my powers. This is a one time thing Sora Uchiha, dragon's and other duel spirits do not lend physical strength to Human's so often. Consider yourself lucky..."

Suddenly he found himself back in Reality. He stood up and unzipped his jacket Revealing his Dragon tattoo and pendant which had begun to glow, his eyes turned red and he said,"This dragon slayer isn't done for yet, Riku!"

Riku looked on with some surprise and said, "So the game continues!? You won't last much longer I'm sure!"

Miu looked relieved however she had decided to hide her face in Zaki's chest to avoid seeing anything that would hurt her.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 am

Zakikanoi hugged Miu as she suddenly clung to him, smiling a bit. "I'm shocked you can stand up, Sora. Guess there is somethin' to that whole 'dragons are power' thing." He continued to hold Miu, still prepared to let her go just in case...
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:39 am

Turn 3

Riku drew his card and took a good look. "Not much I can do aside from Summon snoww and return her for grapha! But I will destroy your monster with Grapha!", he said as he dragon lord destroyed the face down.

Sora shouted back at Riku, "The monster you just killed off was my masked Dragon and I'll use his effect to summon forth a totem dragon!"

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:49 am

Turn 4

Sora drew a card and began,"With the power of the Dragon's Soul I'll win this duel. But first I need to use the effect of my dragon ravine to discard the card I just drew and send away another White Stone. In doing this I gain another Blue-eyes White Dragon, and in combination with the one I have in my grave yard and the one I had in my hand, this makes three of these majestic beasts."

Riku looked on as Sora prepared a Move that would surely put Riku in a bad situation. He became nervous that Sora hadn't collapsed from the sheer pressure of his dragon.

"Next I'll tribute my Totem Dragon to Summon the Blue-Eyes White Dragon to the field, following this I'll use the effect of my Red-Eyes to special Summon the one in my grave yard! Giving me a field with three powerful Dragons! To kick off the beginning of your defeat I'll start with an attack from Red-Eyes to repay Grapha for what he did earlier!", as Sora said this the dragon tore grapha to pieces. "Next I'll use both of my Blue-Eyes White Dragons to hit you directly!", he shouted as the dragons took a chunk out of Riku's life points.

Riku LP: 8000->1900

Riku was blown back but he stood and became even more nervous.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:52 am

Turn 5:

Riku drew his last card and his face had nervous written all over it. He could do nothing. Or he could but he was so nervous that he had nothing in his head but fear of the pain that will come with his defeat. "I'll get rid of everything if I have to!!!", he shouted as he played the spell card Dark Hole getting rid of all the monsters on the field.

Sora looked at his monsters vanishing but didn't utter even a sigh.

"End!", shouted the bewildered duelist.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:55 am

Zakikanoi tightened his grip on Miu as he clenched his fists, "Just hang in there, Sora. You can win this!" He cheered, "You just need t'draw the right card, and maybe y'can show Riku what Dragons can really do, right?"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:06 am

Turn 6 Finale

Sora Drew his next card and looked at Riku. What he saw was merely a shell of what the great duelist used to be and Sora had pitied this. "Sorry Riku... You got consumed by the darkness and we couldn't save you. But I won't let you suffer anymore. With my next move I'll use the effects of Dragon Ravine to send my last Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my hand to my grave in order to send any one dragon to my grave from my deck. I choose Lightpulsar dragon.", He said quietly as the dragons faded into the Ravine.

Riku laughed,"How will you put me out of my misery without a field to play with!?" He continued laughing, "Next turn I will have this duel back in my hands!"

Sora ignored Riku's foolish words. "I play...", he said

Miu looked back up and said to Zaki, "It's one of his best moves yet!"

"Dragon's mirror...", declared Sora as heplayed the Card. "By removing from play all three of the Blue-Eyes White Dragons in the grave... I can Special summon the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon...",he said.

Riku Dropped to his knees,"Damn you Sora Uchiha... How much worse can everything be!? I'm about to die and I'm back to square one!!!!" He cried out.

The Ultimate Dragon was unleashed and it's roar so mighty that the Ravine shook. "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon... Attack Riku Directly...", declared Sora. The dragon then shot a beam of energy at the hopeless duelist that obliterated his remaining life points. During the shock Riku's ring released the energy stored in it striking Riku with enough power to kill an elephant.

"Thanks so much...",were his last words as he was consumed by the blast and his body laid still on the ground.

Miu jumped up and hugged Zaki. "He did it! We're safe!", she cried.

Sora then Dropped to his knees out of exhaustion from this duel. "Sorry, Riku but I had no other choice..", he said as the duel disk system shut down.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:35 am

Zakikanoi grinned and hugged Miu tight, then walked to Sora and offered him a handshake, but before Sora had the chance to accept, he quickly balled his hand into a fist and punched the other's arm. "I swear... Next time don't leave crud like that 'til the last minute! Y'nearly gave me a damn heart attack..." He grinned, evidently very happy Sora won the duel.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 am

"Don't hurt onii-chan!" Yuu interjects while pointing at Zakikankoi. "You weren't looking at his cards so you don't know what onii-chan could possibly be thinking!"

Yuu then pats Sora on the head and says, "Onii-chan, you did well. But what are we going to do with him now?" and then she points to Riku.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:12 am

Sora looked at Yuu. "I don't know what to do with his body... I didn't want him to die like this but he put himself in a position where I had no choice...",he said to her as he struggled to stand back up. "Right now we need to keep moving forward and find whoever is in charge here...",he claimed as the limped towards the blue dorms while coughing.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 am

Yuu jumped off Sora's back hoping to ease the burden that Sora felt. "Onii-chan, are you okay?", she asks grabbing onto Sora's left hand and following him in lead to the Obelisk Blue dorms.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 am

He kept looking forward as they walked. and said,"Yeah I'l be fine. Don't worry about me, let's just try to keep you out of trouble. ok?"

Meanwhile Miu looked to Zaki and decided she was going to drag him along with her towards the Obelisk blue dorm house.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down