Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon!

2 posters

Go down

Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! Empty Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon!

Post by Ruki96 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:07 am

Both tag teams draw their opening hands and it is decided that Ray Seoul will go first.

"I'll draw!" Ray shouted as he drew a card from his deck. Ray glanced at his hand and picked out his first play. "For my first move, I'll play Terraforming!" Ray quickly searches his deck and pulls out Dragon Ravine, reveals it and places it in his hand. Then he shoves it back into his duel disk and the duel disk automatically shuffles his deck. "Next, I'll play my Dragon Ravine!" he shouted as he placed Dragon Ravine in the field slot.

Massive slabs of stun shot up from the ground around the duelists and the dueling arena floor was replaced by a damp forest area. Trees and stone lay on the ground and a river flowed to the right of the duelists. Then the ceiling was replaced by an orange sky.

"I'll now discard my Mystical Space Typhoon and active Dragon Ravine's ability and send my little buddy Phalanax to the graveyard from my deck!" Ray once again pulls out his decks and places Dragunity Phalanax to the graveyard and then shoves his deck back in and the duel disk automatically shuffles it.

"Now I'll summon Dragunity Dux from my hand and equip Dragunity Phalanax to him from the graveyard." Dragunity Dux materializes onto the field in attack mode followed by Dragunity Phalanax in the Spell & Trap zone. "Then, I'll activate Phalanax's ability and special summon him to the field!" Phalanax disappears for a second and then reappears in the monster zone next to Dux.

Ray's ears twitch in excitement as he throws a fist up into the air and shouts. "It's time to combine my buddies Phalanax and Dux to synchro summon..." The two duel monsters turn into glowing balls of light and collide with each other and then there's a flash of light as Stardust Dragon appears on the field. "Stardust Dragon!"

(I'm pretty sure someone commented on here I just don't have that part recorded so edit this if you know what they said)

"With that I'll place a card face down and end my turn!" Ray smiles, happy that he managed to synchro summon on the first turn.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! Empty Re: Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon!

Post by Ruki96 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Natsumi's turn and she draws a card. "I draw. Then I place two cards face down and my turn!" One face down cards materialize in the Spell & Trap zone and another materialized in the monster card zone horizontally.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon! Empty Re: Team Shadows of Darkness vs Team Dragon's Talon!

Post by Ruki96 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Andrew's turn and he draws a card. "To start my turn off I'll summon Karakuri Merchant, Inashichi." Karakuri Merchant appears on the field. "Using his special ability, I'll bring Karakuri Soldier, Nisamu to my hand. Then I'll set two cards face down and end my turn." Two face down cards materialize.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:47 pm

"Hmm.. Interesting Combination of Karakuri and Dragunities" comments Seirei. She then looks as Haru expecting a answer. "I still wonder why their name is Shadows of darkness" he replies.

"Draw!" yelled Sora as he pulled the top card off.
"Alright I'll start out by sending my partners monster to the grave as a tribute!" and Natsumi's face-down card breaks down flips revealing Masked Dragon. It then preforms one roar before turning into light particles. The particles then float gently in the air.

"Now I'll summon Lightpulsar Dragon in face-up Attack Position!" he announced as he raised his hand to the sky. The light particles gathered together and formed a dragon. It spread it wings elegantly in the light surrounding it and roars causing the remaining particles to dance around it.

"Double Dragon!" exclaimed Seirei in a surprised manner. "Haru, look at that!" she said shaking Haru.

"Hold it!" exclaimed Andrew. Sora then turns towards Andrew and questions him "What?"
"I chain with my trap card! Solemn Warning! By paying 2000 lifepoints, I can negate your summon." he exclaimed as his face-down card turns upward. Saints then appear from the sky and raised their hands in objection. Lightpulsar Dragon then bursts into light particles and disappears.
Andrew's LP: 8000 6000

"It's quite amazing." Haru commented as he looked at Seirei again. "But I doubt they can stand against a field with those cards on the field." he responded while pointing to all the cards on team Shadow's of Darkness.

"So you send away my monster..." Sora then paused and pointed his index finger at Andrew. "but that doesn't matter, you just killed a chunk of your life points!" He continued.
"I'll set a card and end my turn!" Sora announced as one face-down card materialized on his field.
"Hold it!" Cried Andrew. "Again!?" questioned Sora and Ray can't help but laugh at the scene.

"I'll activate my face-down, Mystical Space Typhoon!" cried Andrew as he flipped over his card. From the card then appeared a tornado that blows away Sora's face-down card.

"Darn. You took my dark bribe." Sora grunted. "End"
"Andrew seems well prepared for this duel." commented Seirei as she nods.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:26 pm

"Great and with that I think I'll start my turn! Draw" Ray shouts as he draws a card from the top of his deck.

Haru agreed with Seirei's observation, "Yeah doesn't seem possible to break their field."

"I start by summoning my Dragunity Dux!" Ray slams Dux onto his duel desk and Dux materializes. "Then, I use him to get Phalanax and you know what that means!" Ray stretched out the word you. "I combine my Phalanax and my Stardust to synchro summon..." Phalanax and Stardust Dragon turn into tiny balls of light and collide into each other. Then the light explodes, leaving a gigantic multi-headed dragon on the field. "...Trident Dragion! Now if I tribute two cards when he's summoned then I can let him attack two extra times!"

"Nice monster!" Sora said to Ray.

"Not bad, Ray!" Drew said to Ray as well.

Off in the bleachers, Alastor said to himself, "Looks like the kid figured out the deck faster than expected."

"That's a big dragon!" Seirei shouted, pointing at the gigantic dragon.

"Now..." Ray said with a smirk. "I use Trident Dragion to attack you directly, three times!" Ray shouts as he points to Sora.

Then Natsumi's trap card flipped face up. "Not so fast! I'll activate my trap card! Compulsory Evacuation Device! This card sends your Trident Dragion back to your extra deck!"

"Nice try!" Ray says, activating his Solemn Judgement.

"Guh..." Natsumi grunted.

"I pay half my life points to negate your trap!" Ray shouted as his life points fell to 4000. "Now Trident Dragion, attack!" Each of the dragon's three head fired a beam upon Sora and with nothing to stop it, Sora's life points were depleted from 8000 to 0. Sora collapsed to the ground in defeated. Ray smiled and said, "With that done, I set one face down and end my turn!"

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:29 pm

"Wow. Already beat one..." commented Seirei.

Natsumi glanced at Sora and then looked back at deck. "Now I draw!" she cried as she draws her top card.

"That was lame... Picking on me." complained Sora with a aggravated expression.
"Sorry, I don't like other dragon users!" replied Ray
"Well then. When we aren't in this tournament. We should have a duel!" suggested Sora twitches his eye brow in excitement for revenge.
"And to you" Ray pauses and then points to Sora. "I'll accept your duel any time except when I'm eating cake or playing with Chessy!" He continued. The crowd then cheered in response to his acceptance.
"Good!" replied Sora with a smirk on his face.

"There we go Ray!" cheers Andrew
"Am I doing a good job Drew?" Asks Ray as he tilts his head slightly.
"You're doing... incredible" Drew said with a bit of sadness in his voice. It's only been a single cycle and one of them is already down... Fuck!

After a moment of debate in her head after seeing the card she drew. Ugh... What should I do... I'm all alone in a 2v1 scenario! she scuffles her own hair in agony and then decided to make her move. "I'll set two cards and end my turn!" she declared and two cards materialized on the field. One horizontally and the other vertically.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:30 pm

"I'll draw!" Andrew said, pulling the top card from his deck. Drew studies his hand for a second and then says, "I'll simply change my Merchant into defense mode and set two cards and I'll end it at that."

Suddenly Natsumi's trap card flips over. "Wait! At his end step Fiendish Chain will restrain Trident Dragion for the rest of this duel!" Chains shot out of the ground and wrapped themselves around dragon and pulled flat against the ground.

Ray's ears press flat against his hair and he growls, "It looks like you stopped my dragon for now but I have plenty more where that came from!"

"Natsumi!!! You can do this!" cheers Sora.

Last edited by Ruki96 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 pm

"I'll draw!" yelled Natsumi as she pulled the top card from her deck.
"Now I'll normal summon Delta Flyer!" and a dragon with insect wings appears onto the battlefield. "And I'll flip summon my Masked Dragon!" and then the card flipped over revealing another dragon.
"Hmm I wonder what Natsumi will do next." commented Seirei. After looking at Delta Flyer she said "Actually it looks like..."

"I'll use Delta Flyer's effect to increase Masked Dragon's level to 4!" announced Natsumi and then Delta Flyer roars causing Masked Dragon to increase in size. "Then I'll tune my level 3 Delta Flyer with my level 4 Masked Dragon to summon..." and then Delta Flyer broke into three green rings while Masked Dragon broke into four shining balls of light. The four balls of light then filed neatly into the three green rings causing a blinding flash.

"Do it Natsumi!!!" cheered Sora from her side.

"Black Rose Dragon!" cried Natsumi and from the flash emerged thousands of rose petals fluttering in the air and a Dragon with those petals as it's wings. "Destroy the field! Black Rose Gale" she announced and Black Rose Dragon then roared while flapping it's wings causing it to shoot thorns from it's sides.
"Awww thingies go boom..." complained Ray.
"Hold it!" yelled Andrew
"What?" questioned Natsumi
"Are you going to save us?" Ray also questions.
"I discard Effect Veiler from my hand to negate its effect, rendering it useless!" declared Andrew and a maiden in blue appears from causing a flash of light. The thorns from Black Rose Dragon then receded back to it's sides and the wind to stop.
"Yea! No boom!" Ray said in relief.
Alastor then smirks and comments "Not bad at all..."

"Then I'll use monster reborn on your Effect Veiler!" Natsumi declared. And then the girl from earlier appeared at Black Rose Dragon's side.

"Now I'll sync my level 1 Effect Veiler and my level 7 Black Rose Dragon to summon..." Natsumi then paused and then Effect Veiler changed into a green ring while Black Rose Dragon bursted into 7 bright shining balls. The balls then align itself as it files through the ring causing another blinding flash. "Scrap Dragon!" Natsumi continues and junk metal from the stadium gathered to form a dragon.
"Awww, not another dragon..." complained Ray

"Now I'll activate it's effect!" added Natsumi. "I target my Fiendish Chain and your Scrap Dragon so now I get to destroy my Fiendish Chain and your Trident Dragion!" and the chains suddenly broke apart and attacked Trident Dragion causing it to burst.

"Buddy went bye..." said Ray in sadness.
"I'll end my turn now." Natsumi said after sighing a breath of relief.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:40 pm

"That means... It's my turn! Draw!" Ray quickly drew a card from his deck and then slammed a card into the Spell and Trap card zone. "For starters, let's play Dark Hole!" A gigantic black hole appears and every monster quickly shatters into a million pieces and is sucked into the black hole then the hole disappears. "With that I'll play one face down and end my turn!" Ray finished.

Last edited by Ruki96 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm

"It looks like Dragon's Talon is suffering Haru" Seirei comments in a sad tone. Haru then nods in acceptance of Seirei's comment.

"Now I draw!" cried Natsumi as she draws her next card.
"I'll normal summon Divine Dragon Apocralyph!" added Natsumi causing a flame to emerge on the field and a dragon forming from it. "Then I'll activate it's effect to add Delta Flyer to my Hand by discarding one card!" and Natsumi places one card into her graveyard causing Divine Dragon Apocralyph to roar. Delta Flyer then emerges from the ground and fly towards the sky and changes into a card. Natsumi catches the card as it was falling and places it into her hand.

"Now I'll end my turn." declared Natsumi.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm

"Draw!" Drew shouts as he draws a card. He then places a card in the monster zone and a ninja materializes. "I'll summon my Karakuri Ninja, Kuick in attack mode and attack Divine Dragon!"

Kuick charges towards the Divine Dragon and cuts it in half with his short sword and then jumps back. "My dragon!" Natumi cried as her dragon exploded and then disappeared.

"Now I'll activate Kuick's effect to special summon a Karakuri from my grave, as long as it's level 4 or lower! And I'll choose Soldier," said Drew as his Karakuri Soldier reappeared onto the battle field. "I'll then end with another set card." He finished as a face down card appeared in the Spell and Trap zone.

Last edited by Ruki96 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 pm

"Then It's my turn!" cried Natsumi as she draws a card.
"I'll normal summon Koa'ki Meiru Drago!" Cried Natsumi and a blue dragon emerges onto the field
"Hold it!" interrupted Andrew. "I'll chain to Drago's summon with a Bottomless Trap Hole, which not only destroys it, but banishes it!" and a hole emerges under Koa'ki Meiru Drago.
"I'll chain Forbidden Lance!" rebutted Natsumi. "This makes it immune to your trap card but it loses 800 attack points!" and a lance appeared in the hands of her Koa'ki Meiru Drago. The dragon then stabs the lance into the side of the wall of the hole stopping its fall. It then begins to climb out of the hole.
"Natsumi! Natsumi! Natsumi!" cheered Sora.
Andrew gasped as Koa'ki Meiru Drago emerges from the hole. "Looks like she avoided our trap Drew!" Ray commented.

"Now I'll attack your Karakuri Soldier with my dragon!" declared Natsumi and Koa'ki Meiru Drago fires a beam at Karakuri Soldier burning it to death.
"I'll activate my Soldier's effect!" declared Andrew and the scraps of Karakuri Soldier began to fly in the air. "When it's destroyed by battle I can special summon 1 level 4 or lower Karakuri from my deck!" and then Andrew begins to look into his deck. "And I'll choose Ninishi!" he declared as the scrap gathered together and then forming Karakuri Ninishi.

"I'll end my turn!" Natsumi declared.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 pm

"That means it's my go!" said Ray as he drew a card. "I'll go ahead and summon Dragunity Legionnaire and bring back Phalanax to the Spell and Trap zone!" Dragunity Legionnaire appeared onto the battle field wearing a Phalanax gauntlet. "I'll then use the Legionnaire's ability and send my baby to the grave and destroy your Drago!" The gauntlet shot off of Legionnaire's arm and stuck Drago in the chest. The dragon exploded and then disappeared.

"Now that it's all clear I'll attack you with my Legionnaire!" Legionnaire ran up to Natsumi and tried to punch her. The Dragunity's fist went right through her and then Legionnaire hopped back to his place in front of Ray.

"Aaah!" Natsumi screamed as he life points went to 6800.

Ray smiled, happy that he'd managed to clear Natsumi's field and inflict some damage. "Now... I end my turn!" he said.

"Zaki this duel is really one-sided..." Miu commented to Zakikanoi.

Zakikanoi shrugged and responded, "I reckon she could still win it if he drew the card he needed..."

Last edited by Ruki96 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:44 pm

"Now I draw!" declared Natsumi and she drew her next card.

"I'll normal summon Delta Flyer!" cried Natsumi and Delta Flyer flew into the stadium once again.

"Now I'll use it to attack your Legionnaire!" and Delta Flyer charges towards Dragunity Legionnaire.
No you wont! and Ray flipped over Dimensional Prison and then the space around Delta Flyer cracked opened causing Delta Flyer to be sucked inside.
"I'll just set one card and end my turn then." declared Natsumi and then one card appeared face-down on the field.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:45 pm

"Draw!" shouted Drew as he pulled a card off the deck.

Ray stuck out his hand. "Hold on Drew, at the start of your main phase I use this! Icarus Attack! I tribute my Legionnaire to destroy your face down and Drew's face down!" Ray thrusts a finger towards Natsumi's face down and then pointed to Drew's face down. A beam of light shot down from the sky and destroyed both of the face down cards.

Drew sighed, "Ah the price of war..."

"It's all yours Drew!" Ray smirked.

"Natsumi you can still do this!" Sora cheered, never losing hope.

Drew, however, was more then sure that now that nothing could stop him, Natsumi would be defeated this turn. "I'll tune my Ninishi and Kuick to synchro summon, Karakuri Shogun, Burei!" A samurai dressed in full armor materialized on the field after the balls of light collided into each other. "Then, I'll use it's effect to special summon another Kuick from my deck." Another Kuick materialized next to Burei on the field. "I'll also summon my Karakuri Strategist in attack mode and synch for seven again!" The Karakuri Strategist only appears for a second before it combines with Kuick to form another Burei. "For another Burei to summon another Kuick."

Sora sighed, he'd finally given up hope. "Well this game is over..." he said.

"Finish her, Drew!" Ray cheered.

"And I'll attack with all three for game! Karakuri Blitz!" All three Karakuri's attacked at once and Natsumi fell to her knees as her life points drained to 0 and all of the cards on the field vanished into nothingness.

Last edited by Ruki96 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:45 pm

"We won Drew! Isn't that cool!" Ray says as he was jumped with joy.
Andrew turns to the crowd of students and says "Just a taste of what I can do. Like I said at the airport, not a single deck you use can stop me!"
"What did you say at the Airport?" Ray asks. "Sorry I wasn't here then" Ray continued as he pressed his ears against his head
Andrew replies by saying "I said..." and then continues to rant for a couple of minutes

" He just loves those speeches of his..." Alastor comments.
Ray then listens to Drew's rants and eats spoiled cake.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 pm

"Onii-chan! What was that!? You got defeated on second revolution!" Yuu says as she rocks Sora's head back and forth.

Natsumi then stands up and runs out of the stadium without looking Sora in the face. Upon seeing this, Kyouki then begins to wonder how he can take advantage of this situation. After a brief moment of thought he then stood up and decided to chase after Natsumi.

After running into the hallways, Natsumi stops at a intersection begins to try and catch her breath while she thinks Uwa~ I let the guy who helped save me down. I wish I was never chosen for this....

Kyouki then also comes around the corner and says "Natsumi! Why did you suddenly run out!?"
Natsumi turns her head towards him and replies "I'm not needed anymore... So there isn't any more of a need for me to stay there."
Kyouki then places his hands on Natsumi's shoulders and looks her in the face and say "No! Your still needed!"
"Eh?" Natsumi said. "What do you mean?" she asked.
Kyouki then took his hands off her shoulder and said "This was a big tournament, you weren't expecting there to be no repercussions were you?" He then paused and pointed at Natsumi and declared "Your going to have to participate in a punishment game!"
"Eeeeeeh!?" cried Natsumi. "What kind of punishment game is it!?"

Kyouki then took a few steps back and said "Come with me and you'll understand." and then he walked towards the Main Building with Natsumi following close-by.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down