Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Becoming a member.. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Becoming a member.. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Becoming a member.. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Becoming a member.. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Becoming a member.. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Becoming a member.. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Becoming a member.. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Becoming a member.. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Becoming a member.. EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Becoming a member..

2 posters

Go down

Becoming a member.. Empty Becoming a member..

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:25 am

Riku was in the Courtyard when he Noticed Natsumi on her way to the Arena wearing her maid get up. "You're Natsumi, right?" he asked. Then he took a closer look. "Yeah you're Natsumi. I saw what happened in the tournament. You lost. I also happen to know you lost to that kid Haru.", he said to her as he got closer. "I also know that Kyouki bullies you. I know a lot about you Natsumi. As a matter of fact... I know you have a lot of Darkness in your heart. I want to show you how to use it.", he coldly stated as he opened his deck box and pulled out a card that reeked of Darkness. "Here I know you like dragons and all so have this Dark one. By the way you look nice in your little maids outfit.", he said as he walked away leaving that a ring and a piece of paper describing the location of the meeting his group will hold.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Becoming a member.. Empty Re: Becoming a member..

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:39 am

"Eh?" Natsumi couldn't grasp everything that Riku just told her and could only process the last sentence he said. Nice... he said that I look nice. Natsumi covered her face in embarrassment again and then after a moment of though, she remembered he left some things behind.

Upon looking at the card that Riku left, Natsumi felt a pain in her hand and lets go of it. She then inspects her hand to discover that there didn't seem to be anything wrong and decides to pick up the card. This time there didn't seem to be any pain but the card still emitted a dark aura. She concluded that it must not be anything suspicious and then places the card inside her deck box to look for a way to use it later.

She inspects the ring that he left and thinks Did... Did he just propose to me!? She then blushes and then decides to look at the piece of paper to confirm her deduction. It stated a place in the forest. Does he want me to reply to him there? I'm not familiar with most of the places in this academy so maybe this place has some special meaning... I can't keep him waiting I guess. She then places the letter in one of the pockets in her outfit and decides to head towards the Abandoned Dormitory.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum