Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Headache... EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Headache... EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Headache... EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Headache... EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Headache... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Headache... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Headache... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Headache... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Headache... EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Headache...

4 posters

Go down

Headache... Empty Headache...

Post by Ruki96 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:08 pm

What's going on... Ray wondered to himself as he made his way through the forest. The sky had become dark. It had been day after Ray left the arena to go visit Drew's friend in the abandoned school house in order to thank him for the deck. He also noticed that the voices were quiet, there wasn't any screaming going on and he wasn't anywhere near the abandoned school building. Suddenly he was hit by a massive headache and had to lean against the tree to keep himself from falling over.

The air... it smelled of magic, it reminded him of the lab again. Granted it wasn't the same type of magic that went on at the lab but it was similar. Similar enough to completely deplete his psyche. "Damnit..." He whispered as he collapsed at the base of a tree.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Headache... Empty Re: Headache...

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Natsumi walks into the forest while reading the note for directions. Um... I think it's this way. she thought as she went deeper into the forest. She then looks upward towards the sky to see it dark and thinks It looks like it's getting late... Crap! Did I miss the punishment game!? Ugh... What am I going to expect as punishment for failing this punishment game? She wondered as she sulked through the forest.

"Eh?" She muttered as she saw a guy lying at the base of the tree. She runs up to him and asks "Hey! Are are okay!?" and then she starts shaking him and revealed Ray's face. It's that guy from earlier. She thought.

"Does he still have his deck on him?" said a voice. Natsumi looks through Ray's pockets and finds his deck box. She then opens it revealing his deck intact.

"Yeah, he still has his deck on him." Replied Natsumi.
"Okay good. Let's take it and go then." answered the voice.
"Eh!? What are you talking about!?" questioned Natsumi as she turned her head around. She looked around seeing nothing but the trees. I can't leave him here with that person trying to steal this guy's deck.

She then continues to shake him hoping for a response.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Walking through the forest, Drew notices a person in the distance. Quickening his pace to meet up with the person, Andrew taps on the shoulder of Natsumi, who is currently unaware of his presence. Once she turned around, he began to speak.

"I'm not at all sorry to bother you, it's just that I'm looking for someone. Have you seen a weird-looking boy with animal ears?", Drew had said as he didn't possibly care to look at her, let alone talk to her.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Memories or nightmares... Ray wished they were nightmares but nightmares aren't real. After falling unconscious memories of the lab came flowing back like someone had just destroyed the dam Ray had built to keep them out.

This memory was the one he hated the most, the one where he'd killed his best friend, Chessy. He remembered her screaming as the Dragunity Arma Leyvaten he was controlling stabbed it's sword through her duel monster form. Her body, or what was her body cracked and then exploded in a white light as the defeated scientist's life points drained to zero.

Ray remembered falling to his knees as his duel monsters faded away. He'd just killed his best friend. The only reason he had known was because of the scream it released. The scientists had to drag him back to his cement room because Ray had refused to move.

The memory ended there and faded to white. Ray realized he was being shaken by someone. Slowly he opened his eyes and thought the person shaking him was Chessy. "Chessy..." he groaned.

Then, his image of Chessy was broken when his vision cleared. He realized the girl had long light brown hair instead of Chessy's short light blue hair. He also noticed the girl was wearing a maid outfit. It took him a second but he recognized the girl as the girl he'd dueled with Drew an hour ago plus the amount of time he'd been asleep.

He sat up. "You're not Chessy... You're that one person..." Then a second later he asked, "And why are you in a maid outfit..." he finished slowly, still half-awake.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Cliff was walking around in the forrest at the time, it felt like home to him, how the souls that seemed to talk as he advanced. he reached this part of the forest and, noticing something was going on, he hid among the trees "lets see whats going on here" he said to himself softly, as to not be noticed by the others.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Natsumi pointing and answering Drew "Your that guy from earlier. And I think the guy your looking for is this person." She points to Ray in her lap. It seems that this outfit isn't that noticeable. I was worried about nothing. she thought.

Upon hearing Ray's comment, she petrified.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Ray looked around and noticed Drew was stood behind the girl in the maid outfit. "Hey Drew!" He said waving. Then he poked the frozen girl and got no reaction. "Drew I think you froze her..."

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Drew was slightly shocked at Ray's sudden words. He turned to Natsumi and understood what his unique, young friend meant. She was wearing a maid's outfit... in the middle of the forest while it was dark. Andrew grabbed his face as process this information was giving him a headache.

These commoners and their petty fetishes... how disturbing!, thought Andrew as he was disgusted by this foolishness.

"Come on, Ray, we're going to leave these two to their own privacy...", said Drew as he lifted his roommate from the ground and proceeded to walk away with Ray in toll. As he spoke, he was motioning towards the person behind the trees, Cliff, as his attempt to be obscure wasn't good enough.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Cliff couldnt help laughing, theas guys seemed like a total joke to him, then he stoped and looked at Natsumi, it was as if at that moment he didnt know where he was.

He shook his head, "no, i cant risk giving away my position, no matter what i think i can do to impress her" as he said this he just gave a blank stare, as if only half convinced to what he had said, he began to step forward.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Ray broke away from Drew and ran back to the frozen girl and tapped her. "Hold on Drew. I have to make sure this person isn't frozen!" Ray called back to Drew. He kept tapping her in the cheek, waiting for a response.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Natsumi snaps back into reality and pushes his hand away. "Stop that!" she yelled as she got up. She then brushed off the dirt on her skirt and then said "You guys better watch out, there is a person who was planning to steal your deck."
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Drew quickly lost his balance as Ray forced his way off of him. Falling onto the ground, he made sure to land on his back to prevent any damage to his face. Slightly annoyed with Ray's decision to rush back, he decided to keep moving out of the forest and heading back to the academy. Before doing so, he lifted his left hand in the air and made a disagreeing motion.

"Do whatever you want, but I'd highly recommend if you didn't go inside... I don't need some pestering guilt on my shoulders.", said Andrew as he kept moving along with the forest.

Courier Rule #1: A recommendation, is a warning in disguise.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:29 pm

"My deck?" Suddenly he realized the entire reason he came to the forest in the first place. "Oh that's right!" He flicks himself in the head. "I was going to the scary abandoned place to thank..." He then turns to Drew and realized he'd left. "Ah, he left... Now I can't remember his friends name..."

Last edited by Ruki96 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed see to thank)

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Cliff walked up to Natsumi "A deck thief, who? How about I help you out here, we can have this guy's back if something comes up," he pushed his hair back a bit and looked Natsumi in the eyes "Of course I don't need to if you don't want me around or something like that."

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:32 pm

"Eh!? Did the person who wanted to steal your deck knock you out cause you to have amnesia?", questioned Natsumi. She then looks at her hands and realizes she still had his deck in her hands. "Ah! Here's your deck. Don't worry, everything is still here."

She then looked at Cliff and asked "Who are you?"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Ray gently takes the deck from the girl and then jumps as he realized another person had found them. "Are you the deck thief!" he accused, thrusting a finger at the new person.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Cliff jumped back with a smile, "who am i? you mean you dont know the new most charming man in all of duel Academy?" he laughed again, "but for a girl like you, ill let it slide, they call me Cliff".

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Natsumi looks at him with a weird expression.
Headache... Natsum12

I can't believe I met another weirdo like Haru...
She then says "Ah... I'm going to be on my way then... you guys take care." and she starts to head deeper into the forest.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 pm

"Wait! Are you going to the abandoned place too?" Ray asked as he chased the girl deeper into the forest.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Cliff ran ahead of Ray and Natsumi by taking a shortcut towords the abandon dorm. "i cant let them get there befor me! i allmost forgot about my mission!".

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum