Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Souls, Part 1 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Souls, Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Souls, Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Souls, Part 1 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Souls, Part 1 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Souls, Part 1 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Souls, Part 1 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Souls, Part 1 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Souls, Part 1 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Souls, Part 1

+2
NeoPlayer
Shintality
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Souls, Part 1 Empty Souls, Part 1

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Alastor was pacing around the main hall with a silent hint of worry in his eyes. He had quickly left the arena in preparation of the next events to come while Drew, who he had signaled out for, wasn't here yet.

Surely he couldn't have gotten lost, he's been here before and there's no way there was any distractions., Alastor had wondered, as he kept walking around the room. He was wearing a trenchcoat in favor of his Slifer Red jacket. The coat itself was a color of brown, probably beige, and had the roman number for six engraved on the back, colored in black. He also wore a mask that covered the lower part of his face, mouth and nose, as well as a black Fedora that hid his eyes.

He stopped in place as he heard footsteps outside of the dorm. He squatted down to the floor and sighed for a bit. Finally, time to get this show on the road.

Last edited by Shintality on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Souls, Part 1 Empty Re: Souls, Part 1

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Natsumi arrives at the entrance to building that the note lead her to. She took a look around and didn't see Riku nearby. I guess he must be inside. she thought and then the decided to open the door to look for him.

The door squeaked opened and it was quite loud. Inside she saw Alastor sitting on the floor. Maybe he knows this person. she thought and then she approached Alastor. "Um... Is there anyone else inside here besides you?", she asks.

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Ray charges in after the girl. Then he sees a person sitting on the floor, dressed in a trench coat. It takes him a second but then he caught a smell of the air and recognized the scent. Although the man didn't look the same he still couldn't erase his smell. Quickly he dashes by the girl and runs up to Alastor, who was sitting on the floor. "Hello Drew's friend. I really wanted to thank you for the deck you gave me, it helped a lot!" he rambled.

Last edited by Ruki96 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Cliff arives soon after, and sees Natsumi "impossable, i took the short path! how could she ..." he then noticed Alastor, "who are you?"

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Alastor remained at his position on the floor as the door had opened. He stood up as if he thought it was Drew and began to speak until he noticed something. It wasn't Drew.

It was Natsumi, now inside, with two others. Some scrubby Slifer Red who looked out of breath and the kid from last night, Ray. He shooked his head in defeat as there were still people coming to the building regardless of rumors and school rules.

Alastor walked in front of Natsumi, clad in her maid outfit, and began to examine her. Unknown to himself, he was blushing, but quickly resumed to his usual demeanor and began to speak.

"What are you children doing here?", said Alastor with such malice in his voice.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki96 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 pm

"I wanted to thank you for giving me this deck!" Ray said, showing the deck to Alastor. "It helped me a lot!" He finished with a smile.

Ruki96

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Natsumi covers her body the best she possibly could when she saw she was being examined by Alastor. "Um... I was told to come to this location as per this note." Natsumi says and then she hands Alastor the note. "Who are you anyway?" she then asks.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Alastor hastily takes the note from Natsumi and begins to inspect it. The parchment entails some information that led the girl here. After he was done reading it, he flung it in the air as it was just plain old garbage to him. Little did he know, that its value was beyond such a thing.

"I'm sure a strapping young man met with you and gave you that note, right?", asked Alastor ignoring Natsumi's question.

"And you there, the... muscular gentleman on the right. I guess you were also brought here by him as well, right?"
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Cliff only smerked "the reason im here, is nothing you need to know, all that matters now is that i am here, but if you wish to think that, then you may" he said allmost making sure Natsumi was watching as he spoke.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Souls, Part 1 Natsum14
"Eeeeeh!?" Cried Natsumi as she saw the note gets was flung into the air. She then rushes over to catch the note. She catches the note in mid-air then holds the note the note close to her chest and yells "I need this note to find out how to get back!"

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Alastor waited for Natsumi to focus on him again as he asked this question once again. Before awaiting a response, he moved on to Cliff, who has a sense of satisfaction on his face.

As he walked towards the smart-mouthed idiot, Alastor released a dark aura that intensified the gravity within the room, forcing only Cliff to the ground and everyone else to watch his suffering. Once he reached him, he squatted down so he could speak with Cliff.

"Now, it's quite in your best interest to say if you were brought here by him, because if you're here for no apparent reason...", said Alastor, stopping halfway as he quickly pressed a button in one of his pockets that intensified the gravity on Cliff.

"Then death is ready and waiting."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Clif siged "fine, it wasnt some note" he said, "my dark armed dragon was talking to me, and said ... i had to come here" Cliff had been correct about this, for when he was naping in the sand, hs Dark Armed Dragon spoke with him in a dream.

Cliff's deck box started glowing black, as if Dark Armed Dragon was assuring Alastor

Last edited by yarashi kaminato on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Natsumi after regaining her composure she replies looks away and then says "Well... I guess if you describe him that way... yes..."

After shifting her eyes back to Alastor and everyone else, she saw Cliff on the ground in agony. "What happening to him!?" she asks.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Alastor chuckled as Cliff had given him an answer. While Cliff probably thought he would release him from his bind, Alastor continued to intensify the gravity.

After about ten minutes, he had released his control over Cliff and turned his back on the three students. Cliff had seemed to be exhausted from the immense pressure of the aura. It would almost seem he was going to black out from the strain.

"Sorry about that, couldn't resist having a bit of fun here and there.", said Alastor with a sound of glee hinted in his voice.

He walked towards the left side of the main hall and began going through one of the hallways. Right before disappearing from their line of sight, he motioned them to follow.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 pm

"Wait!" Natsumi yelled. "You still didn't tell us who you are!"

She then followed Alastor deeper into he Abandoned Dormitory with the questions going through her mind How did that guy cause pain to the other guy? Is he related to the guy I met earlier? Just who exactly is this person?
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Cliff struggled to get up, so decided to some kind of mooving push up thing to keep up, took out an energy drink, and drank it all down as he followed Alastor, "your an odd dude ... i im starting to like you, uh, who are you again?" he asked, even sounding really 'out of it' despite his efferts to save energy.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Riku walked into the abandoned dorm catching up to the rest of the Group. "Looks like the girl cam after all, Leader.", he said as he started walking next to the leader. "Who is this other clown?", he asked with disdain.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Natsumi looks backward at the familiar voice. "Ah!", she says as she points at Riku. "Your that guy from before that told me to come here!"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Continuing along the hallway, Alastor responds to Riku's initial question with a simple nod. As for the second, he simply just shrugged and called him, Cliff, another victim of circumstance.

After a while, he stopped in the middle of the hallway and reached into his pocket. The dark aura that had crushed Cliff from before had emerged once again. This time, it opened up a panel in the floor underneath Alastor. Without warning or notice, he jumped into the panel, motioning everyone else to come in ahead of time.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Natsumi looks forward to see Alastor moving forward still. "Wait, I still have questions I need to ask you!" she said as she continued to followed Alastor.

After following Alastor to the middle of the wallway, she saw him open the panel in the floor. "How did you do that!?" She questioned Alastor in amazement as she jumped in after Alastor.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by yarashi kaminato Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Cliff followed and fell in behind, "not exactly a fan of magic doors" he said as he fell threw the pannal.

yarashi kaminato

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Riku also casually entered in with his hands in his pockets. When he made it through to the other side he closed the floor panel behind him. He then continued to walk next to Alastor. "I'm the only one here who knows where we're going then Leader?", he asked

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Alastor silently nodded as he made sure everyone was accounted for. Looking around, he saw that no one had gotten left behind and decided to turn the other way. With a motioning of his hand, he led the group into the dimly lit passageway.

After a while, there appeared to be a chasm of darkness that could've potentially marked the end of the passageway. Alastor turned his head to the people behind him and began to speak.

"You'll have to move quickly at this section. If you dawdle for even a second, the pressure within the section will crush you immediately. More so than what I did to him.", warned Alastor as he nodded his head at Cliff.

"Don't worry, you'll be just fine. No pressure."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Riku walked slightly quicker still not worrying about the Gravity. This was because members of this organization all had Rings filled with the souls of people taken from the shadow realm which endured damage and pain for them. "Leader. Which of these candidates do you think is most promising?", he asked

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Alastor kept looking forward as he walked through the chasm at the same pace as before he responded to his subordinate's question.

"The one that doesn't die as quickly as the others."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next