Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Retribution of Gods. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Retribution of Gods. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Retribution of Gods. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Retribution of Gods. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Retribution of Gods. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Retribution of Gods. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Retribution of Gods. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Retribution of Gods. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Retribution of Gods. EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Retribution of Gods.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Retribution of Gods. Empty Retribution of Gods.

Post by Ayumi-chan Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Seirei and Haru were walking in the crossroads in an attempt to get to the Blue Dorms. Seirei looked up at the sky and sighed,"It really is shady out here... I use to love seeing the sun in the garden and all the flowers." She held on to Haru as they walked. "I hope we find a way out of this mess sooner than later... Maybe then we can go have normal lives.", she added. Why do strange things always happen around me? She thought to herself as they walked together.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Retribution of Gods. Empty Re: Retribution of Gods.

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Haru also looks up at the sky due to Seirei's comment and says "Hmm... Maybe it's just getting close to night time."

While Haru was looking upward at the sky,
Natsumi charges towards him and preforms a jump kick on Haru's face knocking him away from Seirei. Natsumi while she was on top of Haru declares "Duel me!"

Haru opening his eyes after being knocked on the floor says "Oh... your were a maid all along! That explains why your bad at dueling!"

"Punch him. He didn't accept the duel and he insulted you." said the voice
Natsumi punched Haru in the face and then yelled "Duel me!"

"I didn't ask for these services!" Haru yells as he flips her over.
Natsumi then regains her posture and asks "Are you going to duel me!?"

Haru then goes up to Natsumi and says "No... I can't be your girlfriend because I have a very good one right here." and then he points to Seirei.
"A duel! I challenge you to a duel!" Natsumi exclaims.

Haru sighs and says "Why would you possibly want to duel me? You lost pretty badly last time."
Natsumi then replies "Because, I got stronger! I want to fight you again and prove myself!"
"I saw you dueling in that tag duel. Your still weak." Haru replies.
"The me then is not the same as the me now! I got stronger! So duel me Haru Asakawa!"
"Then it looks like I'll have to teach you the difference between you and me."

Haru then puts on his duel and jump backwards a few steps and then activates his duel disk starting the Deck Shuffling system.
Natsumi walks back a few steps and also activates her duel disk start start the Deck Shuffling system.

"Duel!" They both declared and the duel between these two began.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 pm

"I'll show you just how much stronger I've become!" Natsumi declared.
Just what kind of strength did she obtain in the short time after the tournament. Wondered Haru.

Haru's starting hand: Destiny Hero Defender, Burden of the Mighty, Appropriate, Solemn Warning, and Tiger King Wanghu
Natsumi's starting hand: Dark Horus, Trade-In, Darklord Zerato, Heavy Storm, and Mystical Space Typhoon

Turn 1:
"Since I lost our last duel, I'll go first! Draw!" Natsumi says and draws Red-Eyes Wyvern

So... what should I do with this hand? Natsumi asked.
"Hm... your got a pretty bad hand. Play Trade-In and get something better." said the Voice.
"I play Trade-In and discard Dark Horus. This will allow me to draw two cards!" Natsumi then draws Pot of Duality and Trade-In.

"Hmm... you still got some bad cards. Your luck is terrible! Activate Duality and get something better!" said the Voice.
"I'll activate Pot of Duality!" She flips the top 3 cards of her deck and reveal Dark Hole, Armageddon Knight, and Trade-in.
"Oooh, you finally got something useful for a first turn card! Take Armageddon Knight!" said the voice.
"I'll take Armageddon Knight!" and she adds Armageddon Knight to her hand and sends the other two back into her deck. The Duel Disk then auto-shuffles her deck.

"Now summon that card and send another tough monster to the grave for us to use later." said the voice.
"I'll normal summon Armageddon Knight and send Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to the grave using his effect!" Natsumi said and then a fog appeared. Inside a knight came out of the fog and smashed his sword into the ground. She then looks through her deck and places the Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon in her deck to the graveyard.

"Good, good. Just set that card and you'll be fine for this turn." the voice said.

"Okay. Now I'll set one card and end my turn!" and Natsumi set the Mystical Space Typhoon in her hand and it appears on the field as a face-down card.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:46 pm

She changed her deck type... but I see something very faint Haru noted.

Turn 2:
"I'll normal summon the Tiger King Wanghu!" declared Haru and a tiger jumped into the field.
"Now I'll activate Burden of the Mighty to reduce the attack of your monsters!" said Haru and four weights appeared on Armageddon.
"I'll attack Armageddon Knight with Wanghu!" Haru declared and Wanghu ran towards Armageddon Knight

"Reduce the damage by using the card I made you set earlier!" the voice said
"I'll chain my Mystical Space Typhoon on your Burden of the Mighty!" Natsumi declared and a wind blew threw the field blowing away the weights on Armageddon Knight. Armageddon Knight then tried to deflect the attack from Wanghu but failed and got mauled apart by Wanghu.
Natsumi's LP 8000 -> 7700

"I'll set one card and end my turn!" Haru then sets his Solemn Warning and it materialized on the field face-down.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Turn 3:
"Draw!" cried Natsumi and she draws Solemn Judgment

"That face-down card might be dangerous. You'd better get rid of it." suggested the voice.

"Okay, I'll activate Heavy Storm to destroy your face-down card!" And a storm blew through the area and blew away Haru's card. It vaporized after revealing it was a Solemn Warning.

"Yes, now summon a monster and kill that card!" said the voice.
"Now, I'll normal summon Red-Eyes Wyvern!" Natsumi declared and a dragon appeared on the field.
"I'll attack Wanghu with my Red-Eyes Wyvern!" and Red-Eyes Wyvern charged and bit Wanghu and kills it.

Haru's Lp 8000 -> 7900

"Okay good, just set that card and you'll be fine from any big threats" commented the voice
"I'll set one card and end my turn." she said as she placed Solemn Judgement into her duel disk. The card then materialized as a face-down card on Natsumi's field

NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Turn 4:
"I'll draw!" Haru says and then he draws Obelisk the Tormenter.

"I'll set two cards and end my turn!" Haru declared and sets Destiny Hero Defender and Appropriate onto his duel disk.

"Haha! He's on a defensive! We've got him!" added the voice.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Turn 5:
"Draw!" cried Natsumi as she pulls the top card of her deck. The card she drew was Armageddon Knight.

"Just do the same thing I told you to do with that card earlier." the voice suggested.

"I'll normal summon Armageddon Knight" Natsumi declared and a dark fog appears on the field. From the fog emerged a knight in dark armor.
"Now I'll send Darkstorm Dragon to the graveyard using his effect!" she declared and she looks through her deck and places the first Darkstorm Dragon she finds into her graveyard.

"It's probably a Sangan, but our Wyvern has alot of attack, so attack with it!" the voice suggested.
"I'll use Red-Wyvern to attack!" Natsumi declared and Red-Eyes Wyvern charged at Haru's face-down monster.
"Ha! You just attacked my Destiny Hero Defender so that means you take damage equal to the difference!" Destiny Hero Defender gets revealed and Red-Eyes Wyvern charges into it and gets repelled.
Natsumi's LP: 7700 -> 6800

"Argh... your a idiot! You should've expected that he had a monster like that!"
"I'm sorry... I'll end" Natsumi says timidly.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Hm... Why did she say she was sorry? Is she getting help from someone? And what is this pain in my chest? Haru comments.

Turn 6:
"I draw!"Haru declares and he draws Mystical Space Typhoon.

"I'll activate Mystical Space Typhoon on your face-down card!" Haru says and a tornado appears on the field and blows away Natsumi's face-down card which was Solemn Judgment.

Maybe I should've activated it... thought Natsumi
"Don't be a idiot, It's not worth it to activate it." the voice comments.

"I'll end with that" Haru declares.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Turn 7:
"I'll draw!" Natsumi declares and she draws Pot of Duality

"Ha! That kid forgot the flaw of his defender! Now say it and activate it!" comments the voice.

"Defender activates" comments Natsumi and now I get to draw a extra card!" she says and then draws The Dark Creator.
"I'll chain Appropriate! Since you drew a card outside your draw phase, I can draw 2 cards." Haru draws Shield Wing and Dandylion.

"Meh, it doesn't matter, we're going to kill that defender so he won't have that advantage anymore. Activate Duality and see what good card we can get." comments the voice.
"I'll activate Pot of Duality!" Natsumi declares and then reveals the top 3 cards of her deck which is Dark Armed Dragon, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Allure of Darkness.
"Ah! There I am! Um... I mean. Take allure!" said the voice.
"I'll take Allure of Darkness!" Natsumi declares and then places the other two cards into her deck.

"Now activate it." commented the voice.
"I'll activate Allure of Darkness to draw 2 cards!" she said and then a dark dog appears on the field and then she draws Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Sangan. "Now I'll banish Darklord Zerato!" and then she puts Darklord Zerato into her pocket.
"Since you drew outside of your draw phase again, I get to draw 2 more!" Haru says and then draws Morphing Jar and Black Garden

"Argh you idiot! Why didn't you get rid of that card!" the voice scolded.
"Sorry. I don't have any way to..." She replied.
She's talking to herself again... Is she getting help from someone!? Haru deduced.

"It doesn't matter anymore, since you were a idiot and played Duality, you can't special summon this turn. So go for the next best thing, which is a normal summon." recomended the voice.
"Okay, I'll tribute my Wyvern and Armageddon knight for Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!" Natsumi says and then her two monsters transformed into a ball of light and merged together and flew towards the sky. Then descending from the sky was a black dragon in metallic armor.

"Now kill that thing so he can't use it as a advantage next turn!" commented the voice.

"Red-Eyes! Attack his Defender. Darkness Metal Flare!" Natsumi declared and her dragon shot a breath of fire with metal inside. The metal burned into defender causing it to melt.

"Okay! Everything is working out well for us. Just end your turn now." the voice recommended.
"I'll end" Natsumi said.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Turn 8:
"I'll draw!" declared Haru and he draws Dark Simorgh.
"I'll set one monster." Declared Haru and he set Shield Wing onto his duel disk causing a card to materialize on the field.

"Now I'll activate Black Garden!" Haru said and he opened his field slot. After he placed the card into the slot, the field grew with vegetation and flowers bloomed all around.

"That kid threw a wall at us again..." commented the voice.
"Eh? What do you mean?" questioned Natsumi.
Yeah... someone is defiantly helping her. But who. Are those fake ears actually a transceiver? wondered Haru.

"Now I'll end my turn." Haru said with a smirk on his face.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Turn 9:
"I'll draw!" declared Natsumi and she draws Dark Grepher from her deck.

"Okay, we're going to summon a bunch of monsters in one turn to bypass that kid's wall." said the voice.

Eh? But isn't that against the rules? questioned Natsumi
"We're going to special summon them idiot! Since you have more than 5 Dark Monsters in your graveyard, you can special summon that Dark Creator in your hand!" argued the voice
"Since I have more than 5 dark monsters in my graveyard, I can special summon the Dark Creator from my hand!" Natsumi said and then a dark portal appeared on the field and from it came a man in armor.
"Black Garden's effect activates! It reduces the attack of your monster by half and summons 1 Rose Tokens to my side of the field!" Haru declared and then thorns came out from the ground and constrained the Dark Creator. One rose then appeared on Haru's field.

"Ugh... I hate this wall... but we're going to bypass it soon. Use your Dark Creator's effect!" commented the voice.
"For the Dark Creator's effect, I'll banish Armageddon Knight to special summon Darkstorm Dragon!" Natsumi declared and then she took both Armageddon Knight from her graveyard and placed it into her pocket. The Dark Creator then formed a dark sphere in his hand and threw it at the ground. The sphere then slowly changed it's shape into Darkstorm Dragon.
"Black Garden's effect activatesonce again!" Haru declared and then thorns came out from the ground and constrained Darkstorm Dragon. One more rose then appeared on Haru's field.

One more.
"I'll activate Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon's effect to summon Dark Horus from my graveyard!" declared Natsumi and then the roar of Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon caused Dark Horu's bones to fly into the air and assembling themselves into their previous form. The flesh of the dragon then emerged and it roared with new life.
"Black Garden will half the attack of your monsters and I get one more token" Haru declares and thorns emerged from the garden and constrained Dark Horus and then another rose token appeared.

"Now since attacking his defense monster doesn't do damage, destroy all of his roses!" exclaimed the voice.
"I'll use my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, who's attack wasn't halfed to attack a Rose token! Darkness Metal Flare!" declared Natsumi and Red-Eyes shot it's breath at a Rose Token burning it to ashes.
Haru's LP 7900 -> 5900

"Now Dark Creator! Attack another token!" she declared once again and the Dark Creator shot a ball of dark energy at a Rose Token.
Haru's LP: 5900 -> 5550

"Dark Horus, you attack a token too!" she declared once again and he shot a breath of darkness at the token vaporizing it.
Haru's LP: 5550 -> 4850

"And finally, Darkstorm Dragon attack his face-down monster!" She declared and Darkstorm Dragon used it's wings to create a tornado that hit Haru's face-down monster
"You just attacked Shield Wing! Up to twice per turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle." Haru stated and then his Shield Wing flipped over revealing itself and withstood Darkstorm Dragon's attack.

"Hahahaha! That was utterly amazing. Next turn... we're going to obliterate him!" commented the voice.
"I'll end my turn then!" declared Natsumi
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Seirei looked at the duel in Amazement. She then noticed that Haru looked tired. Normally you wouldn't feel tired in a duel... She thought. She then remembered Riku mentioning the life force drainage of the realm they were in. "Haru be careful! This duel is Sapping your energy!", she shouted.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm

"No... I'm doing perfect fine." says Haru as tries to remain calm. He then reaches for the top card of his deck on his duel disk.

Turn 10:
"I'll... draw!" Haru declares and draws The Tricky.

"To start things off, I'll discard Dandylion to special summon The Tricky!" Haru declares as he sends Dandylion from his hand to the graveyard. A question mark then appears on the field and then transform into a magician.
"But, your Black Garden also works against you in this case... Because now I get a token and your Tricky's attack is reduced!" exclaims Natsumi and then thorns from the garden constricts The Tricky and a rose spawns on Natsumi's field.
"Hahahaha... He defiantly can't get past our wall!" the voice stated.

"Now, Dandylion's effect activates! Since it was sent to the graveyard, I get 2 Fluff Tokens!" He declares and then two dandylion fluffs floats down to Haru's side of the field. "Since you have no more space for the Rose Tokens, none are special summoned to your side of the field. And with the original attack of these tokens being zero, nothing happens to them."
"Pfft. Even if he plans to synchro summon with them, he would need to synchro summon summon a monster with at least 3050 attack to get rid of Dark Horus. And such a synchro monster is not that easy to get out" Comments the voice.
"Now I'll use Monster Reborn on Dandylion!" Haru declares and a dandylion appears on Haru's field and then soon grows legs and gets up.
"But your Dandylion is restricted by your Black Garden! And even with those cards, you still can't pass my wall unless you summon a monster with at least 3050 attack!" Natsumi states as the thorns from the garden constricts Dandylion.

"Who says that I'm not going to..."
"What!? The only possible synchro monster that has more than 3050 attack is at least level 10. Your field currently totals up to level 7 and your field doesn't fit the requirements for most of those monsters!" Natsumi replies.

"I'm not going to synchro summon! I'm going to summon god!" Haru exclaims
"God!? But if you summon Slifer, it'll only have 3000 attack! And if halved, it's attack is only 1500. Your not going to break my wall with that!" Natsumi interjects.
"That's why my summon isn't Slifer... I'll tribute Dandylion, The Tricky, and my Shield Wing for the almighty giant!" Haru declares and then his 3 monsters broke down into blue lights and floated towards the sky.
"I'll summon the Giant God Soldier! Obelisk the Tormenter!" Haru declares and then the lights bursted causing a blinding flash. From the flash emerged the god, Obelisk.

"Obelisk!? He actually summoned god to his side!?" the voice exclaimed.
"But the effect of your Black Garden now activates since it was summoned!" Natsumi exclaimed and the thorns from the garden begins to attack Obelisk.

Obelisk then releases a roar causing the thorns to recede. "What happened!?" Natsumi questioned
"When Obelisk is summoned, card effects cannot be activated! Meaning my Black Garden's first effect cannot trigger!" Haru replied.

"Next, I'll banish Shield Wing and Defender to summon Dark Simorgh!" Haru declared and then a giant black bird descended from above.
"This time your Black Garden will stop your monster!" Natsumi stated and then the thorns latched onto Dark Simorgh and restrains it.

"Obelisk! I'll offer my 2 Fluff Tokens to clear field! Soul Energy-MAX!" Haru declared and Obelisk grabbed one Fluff Token in each hand then absorbed them. Obelisk roared and emitted a beam of energy from his fist that destroyed all the monsters on Natsumi's field.

"All my monsters..." Natsumi mumbled as she saw all her monster obliterated.
"Now Dark Simorgh, attack her directly!" Haru declared and then the Dark Simorgh flapped it's wings causing damaging winds to form.
Natsumi's LP: 6800 -> 5450

"Now I'll end my turn." Haru declares. "Gyaaah!" he screams What is this pain in my chest...
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Turn 11:
Natsumi's hand shakes as she reaches for her deck. "I'll draw..." And from her deck she draws Dark Horus.

"A... Activate Trade-In... We need something to kill god!" said the voice shaking.
"Okay, I'll activate Trade-In to discard Dark Horus!." Natsumi declares and then she places Dark Horus into the graveyard. She then draws Pot of Avarice and Dark Armed Dragon.

"Haha, now that I'm here we can turn this around! Activate Pot of Avarice so I can be summoned!"
"Eh? Okay... I'll activate Pot of Avarice and send back 2 Dark Horus, The Dark Creator, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, and Red-Eyes Wyvern!" Natsumi declared and then sent those cards back into the deck. The duel disk then auto-shuffed the deck.

"Now I can draw 2 cards!" Natsumi declares and then draws Mirror Force and Red-Eyes Wyvern
"Due to appropriate, I get to draws 2 cards as well" Haru said and draws Call of the Haunted and Tragoedia

"Now summon me!" commanded the voice.
"Cursed dragon... come out and muster your dark powers... I'll special summon Dark Armed Dragon!" declared Natsumi and a sphere of pure darkness appeared on the field. From the sphere slowly emerged a dragon covered in blades.
"I'll activate it's ability and banish Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Armageddon Knight and Darkstorm Dragon!" declared Natsumi and then the three monsters appeared inside dark spheres on the field. Dark Armed Dragon then used it's tail and arms to kill the monsters inside the sphere and then roared.
"Destroy Black Garden, Dark Simorgh, and Appropriate! Dark Genocide Cutter!" exclaimed Natsumi and then Dark Armed Dragon destroyed the 3 cards by launching it's blades at them.
"Now I'll attack one of the Rose Token with Dark Armed Dragon! Dark Armed Vanisher!" declared Natsumi and then Dark Armed Dragon launched it's blades at one of the rose tokens cutting it to pieces.

Haru's LP: 4300 -> 3700

"Since I took damage, I'll Special Summon Tragoedia!" Haru declared and then a dark tree emerged on the field and grew arms and legs.

"Gyaaaah!" Screamed Haru as he felt immense pain from having Tragoedia on the field. My field of vision is getting limited... What's going on!?

"Hmph... He's finally feeling the effects from having all those powerful monsters on the field." noted the voice.
"Eh? What are you talking about?" Questioned Natsumi.
"That doesn't matter, you can set cards again, so do so." mentioned the voice.

"Okay, I'll set 2 cards" Natsumi stated and then sets Sangan and Mirror Force onto her side of the field.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Seirei saw Haru suffering and screaming and could only behold in Horror what was happening to him. "Haru! Stop dueling you're going to get Really hurt!!!!", she shouted. However she knew deep inside that no matter how bad things got Haru wasn't going to back down. "Please Haru... You know the Magical Dimension is real now! Just please stop!", she pleaded as she fell to her knees hearing the one she loved Screaming in agony.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 pm

"No! I just suddenly have heart problems. That is all!" Haru begins to take very deep breaths as his vision becomes obscured. What's that thing on her shoulder? Is that the thing that was helping her all this time? Haru wondered.

Turn 12:
"I'll... Draw..." Haru stated as he drew Mystical Space Typhoon.
"I'll activate Mystical Space Typhoon on your face-down card!" Haru stated and then a tornado entered the field and destroyed Mirror Force.

"I'll attack your Dark Armed Dragon with Obelisk! God Hand Crusher!" Haru declared and then Obelisk smashed his fist down on Dark Armed Dragon.
Natsumi's LP: 5650 -> 2850

"And then I'll use Tragoedia to attack your set monster!" Haru declared and then Tragoedia smashed one of it's arms on the set monster which was Sangan.
"Now activate Sangan's effect and get Phantom of Chaos to use later!" said the voice.
"Sangan's effect activates. I can now get Phantom of Chaos!" Natsumi declared.

"Natsumi! Your just following the advice from someone aren't you!?"
Retribution of Gods. Haru_s12
"Eh!?" Natsumi then shifts her eyes and asks "What are you talking about"
"I see it.... faintly on your shoulder... That person is helping you!" Haru continued.
"I.. I don't know what your talking about!" Natsumi replied.
"If your relying on that person's strength to win... is that really your strength!? Didn't you want to duel me to show me 'your' strength!?" Questioned Haru

"I'll just set 2 cards and end my turn!" Haru continued and he set Call of the Haunted and Morphing Jar
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:47 pm

"It is my strength! This person is just helping me realize it!" Natsumi cried.

Turn 13:
"I'll draw!" declared Natsumi and she draws Smashing Ground

"Yes, with this we can kill Obelisk!" commented the voice.
"First, I'll activate Smashing Ground and destroy your Obelisk!" declared Natsumi and then a fist came down from the sky smashes the ground causing it to break open. Obelisk then falls into the crack in the ground.

"Obelisk!" Haru cried as the pain starts to lessen.

"Now it's time for my revival on the battlefield..." said the voice.
"I'll normal summon Phantom of Chaos." declared Natsumi and then a puddle of darkness appeared onto the field.

"Now revive me!" cried the voice.
"I'll use it's effect to banish Dark Armed Dragon so it gain's his effects!" said Natsumi and then the puddle transformed into Dark Armed Dragon and roared.

"Now I'll banish Sangan to destroy your face-down card." Natsumi declared and the imitation of Dark Armed Dragon launched it's blades at the face-down card.
"Before you destroy it, I'll activate Call of the Haunted to revive my Dandylion and get tokens so it does not go to waste!" Haru declares. Dandylion then raises up from the grave but then dies soon afterwards. The fluffs from the token remain in the air and slowly falls down.

"I'll attack Tragoedia with Phantom of Chaos!" declared Natsumi and then Phantom of Chaos in the form of Dark Armed Dragon shot out it's blades at Tragoedia and cutting it down.

"Now I'll end my turn!" declared Natsumi
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:11 am

Turn 14:
"I'll draw!" declared Haru and then he draws Call of the Haunted.
"First I'll set one card" Haru declares and then sets Call of the Haunted.
"Now I'll flip-summon Morphing Jar! This will allow us both to get a new hand!"

Natsumi draws: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Dark Horus, Solemn Warning, Phantom of Chaos, and Dark Hole
Haru's draws: The Tricky, Solemn Judgment, Plaguespreader Zombie, Burden of the Mighty, and Slifer the Sky Dragon.

"You came for me just in time again... FINAL TURN!" declared Haru
"What is this blasphemy? We still have 2850 life points left! He needs to summon a monster with at least that much to win!" noted the voice.

It's time for God to return to the battlefield!" declared Haru as he snickers
"What!? He has another one!?" questioned the voice.
"And his field is set up for summoning it already too!" noted Natsumi as she points to the three monsters on Haru's field.

'I'll tribute my 2 Dandylion Tokens and Morphing Jar to summon my other god!" Haru declared and then thunder struck down upon Haru's monsters and vaporizing them.
"Arise!! Slifer the Sky Dragon!" exclaimed Haru and then Slifer emerged from the heavens.

"Gyah... I just need to hold out just a bit longer..." Haru said trying to endure the pain.
I have no cards on the field... I can't use the cards in my hand yet... I've lost... again. Natsumi thought.

"Slifer! Attack Phantom of Chaos!" Haru declared and then Slifer started to charge up it's attack. "Thunder For..." Haru then paused and the dropped to the ground as he was declaring the attack.

"Ha... haha... hahahaha! You got lucky Natsumi! He dropped dead just he was about to win!" exclaimed the voice.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:59 am

Seirei rushed down to Haru in tears. "Haru!!!", she shouted. She turned to Natsumi,"You wanted revenge so you took someone's life!?",she asked as she cried out in sorrow. She picked Haru up kissing him one last time after feeling his pulse, she then proceeded to carry him and sit him up against a Boulder. "Haru... I'll miss you.", she said silently and to herself as she walked towards Natsumi readying her Duel Disk inserting her deck and activating the Shuffle System. "Natsumi... I can never forgive you for this... I also won't let you go without a fight... Even if it kills me too.", she said in a serious tone as she hid the sound of her weeping.

She stood in a ready position and cried out, "Lets Duel! For Haru!!!"

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:04 am

"Killing him wasn't on purpose..." Muttered Natsumi.
"Nothing you can say can possibly change her mind." the voice replied. "I say you beat her up to make her shut up."

"Okay! Let's duel!" she declared
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:12 am

Turn 1
"Okay, I'll go first then!" said Natsumi and then she drew her card.

"Activate Allure of Darkness first and banish Dark Grepher so you can see if you would need to use Pot of Duality." the voice said.
But... the last time I listened to your instructions, I lost the duel. Natsumi thought.
"No, in that duel you won!" the voice replied.
That's only because he died... he would've won if the attack went through. Natsumi rebuttled
"That's because that kid just got lucky draws. There's nothing wrong with my suggestions!" replied the voice.
Okay... Natsumi replied in her mind.

"I'll activate Allure of Darkness" declares Natsumi as she awaits a confirmation from Seirei.
"Be my guest..." replied Seirei and then Natsumi drew two cards from her deck.
"Now I'll banish my Dark Grepher due to it." continued Natsumi and then she placed her Dark Grepher into her pocket.

The voice sighed and said, "You got shit... Why did you have to have such bad luck!?"

If I activated Pot of Duality first, I would've been able to check my deck for something I can use for Dark Grepher. Natsumi replied.
"Nothing is wrong with my instructions! If you're so fixed on using Pot of Duality, why don't you just use it!?" replied the voice.

"Now I'll use Pot of Duality!", Natsumi declared and then she looked at the top three cards of her deck and then said
"I'll be taking Trade-In!", then she placed the Trade-In in her hand and the other two cards back into her deck. Her duel disk then auto-shuffled her deck.

The voice laughed then said, "if you had used Duality first, you wouldn't have gotten that Trade-In. I told you my instruction was better."

Natsumi then moans as she decides what to do.

"Do what you must... I won't let you go for this Natsumi!", Seirei declared.

"It wasn't on purpose!" Natsumi replied.

Why did Haru just die anyway... was it your fault? questioned Natsumi.

"No, why would it possibly be my doing? I'm your spir... subconscious! If I were to do harm to that guy, you would need to be the one that needs to do it.", replied the voice.

"I'll activate Trade-In! "I'll discard Dark Horus for the cost to Draw 2 cards" Natsumi declared and then she discarded the Dark Horus in her hand to draw two cards from her deck.

"Hey! Why did you do that without my permission!?" questioned the voice.
I thought it was the obvious thing to do seeing as I can't do anything else. Natsumi replied
The voice grumbled and then said, "Fine, I'll admit that but you better summon that Red-Eyes Wyvern you drew!"

"Now I'll normal summon Red-Eyes Wyvern!" Natsumi contiued and then a wyvern appeared onto her field.
"Good, now continue by setting one of those solemn cards." encouraged the voice.

"And then I'll set one card! Then I end." Natsumi said as she placed one card face down on her duel disk. A face-down card then materialized onto her field face-down.

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 am

Turn 2

"Draw!", exclaimed Seirei as she Drew her first card. She took a close look at her hand before playing her Next card. "Now All I can really do is this... I'll use my spell card pot of Duality. Revealing to you and me Tour Guide from the Underworld, Solemn Warning, and Book of Moon!" She looked closely at those cards too before selecting one. "I think I'll take this one.", she said as she added Solemn Warning to her hand. "Next I'll set two in my back row and one monster face down on the field." The cards materialized infront of her as she placed them. She then rose her head up looking at the dark cloud over Natsumi and herself and shouted,"End!"

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:26 am

Turn 3:
Natsumi: "Okay I draw!"
Seirei: "Before you continue with your move. I'll use the trap card! Trap Dustshoot and send Armageddon Knight Back to your deck!"
Natsumi: "I'll just attack with Red-Eyes Wyvern then!
Seirei: "Even then you're in for some trouble because the card you hit was my Lightsworn Hunter! Ryko!"
Natsumi: "Now before sending the cards on the top of my deck to my grave... I'll destroy your face down!"
Natsumi: "Damn, my solemn warning!"
Natsumi: "I'll just set one card and end my turn then!

Last edited by NeoPlayer on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:49 am

Turn 4

Seirei Drew her card, "Draw!" She stumbled Just a little bit. "Wow I kinda feel some pressure on my insides... This dimension is not fun to be in...",she claimed.

"What pressure are you talking about?", Natsumi asked

Seirei looked at Natsumi with a serious hatred. "You're one of them I would assume then....", she mentioned.

"Them?", asked a puzzled Natsumi.

"Enough of this though.", Seirei said. "I'll summon forth my Agent of Miracles Venus... Then I'll use her effect to summon two mystical shine balls to the field...", She said as the Agent of Miracles Rose and gave life to two Small Orbs of Light. "Now I'll use the effect of my monster from my hand... Genex Ally Bird Man to have him switch places with my Venus...", She declared as the Venus which had created her Orbs faded and a mechanical bird took her Place. She then declared, "Next I'll tune my shine balls with this bird man to summon Black Rose Dragon..." All three of the monsters disappeared and a Dragon covered in the Petals of Black Roses started to enter through a portal when just at that moment.

"Not so fast!" shouted Natsumi as she Revealed her Face-down card. "I'll chain Solemn Judgment!", she said.
Natsumi LP: 8000 -> 4000

The Dragon was disintegrated before it could finish passing throught the gate. Seirei however smirked as she said,"You'll regreat that move... Because now.. I'll remove from play the Venus in my hand to summon the Master of all Angels and Planets... Master Hyperion....!" A god among angels descended from the skies holding the solar system in his hands. "Also... Since I have 3 fairies in my graveyard.. I can remove one from play to destroy one card on the field... I'll remove a shine ball to kill your dragon...", she added as the shine ball was seen entering a second dimension and the Wyvern was seen being torn to shreds.
"This pressure is alot... I don't know how Haru stod so long with a God Card at his side... I feel like I'm going to die from Hyperion's Presence...",she complained. Then she barely managed to Lift her arm up to point to Natsumi before saying,"Attack Hyperion... Planetary Nebula Beam..." The God of Angels formed a ball of light in his hands and launched a ray filled with Stars and Planets at Natsumi hitting her dead on.

Natsumi LP: 4000 -> 1300

"Still... what are you talking about?", asked a puzzled Natsumi.

"I'm talking about the Dark Dimension.... Anyway I end my turn...", said Seirei in a lowered voice.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:51 am

Turn 5:
Natsumi: "I'll draw!"
Natsumi: "I'll activate Dark Hole!"
Seirei: "Ugh.. Hyperion..."
Natsumi: "Now I'll set 2 cards and end my turn!"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum