Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
They've returned! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
They've returned! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
They've returned! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
They've returned! EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
They've returned! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
They've returned! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
They've returned! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
They've returned! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
They've returned! EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

They've returned!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

They've returned! Empty They've returned!

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Kyouki enters the Recovery Room carrying Natsumi in her arms looks around for a bed to put her on. Seeing Simon and Corasa lying on top of eachother, he was tempted to place Natsumi on top of that pile. Suppressing that urge, he decided to look for a empty bed to place her on. After finding one, he threw her onto it.

"Just put him anywhere." Kyouki said to Seirei as he leaves his office trying to suppress the urge still.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

They've returned! Empty Re: They've returned!

Post by Ayumi-chan Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:43 am

Seirei finds an empty bed to lay Haru on but before being able to set him down she sees her brother. At that moment she collapsed dropping Haru. She was still barely conscious but unable to carry Haru any longer. She just laid there.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:39 pm

The door to the recovery room opens the very moment Seirei drops Haru and falls unconscious herself. A stranger dressed in a navy blue trenchcoat with a white Stole Scarf and fedora walked inside. The lone figure scanned to the room find five people inside, Natsumi, Corasa, Simon, Haru and Seirei. Moving toward Simon, the figure began taken out a black box with three locks on it, as if to ensure it's safety. After a while, the box had been opened by the stranger and inside was something strange.

It was a syringe.

This syringe in particular was filled with a salmon-colored substance. If looked closely by a professional, it would strike fear in their hearts as the small notification of this particular substance would potentially start a war between nations.

If I remember correctly, this is the one we infected with Kyriaki..., thought the figure as it had been standing right above Simon's lifeless body.

Bending over with the substance in hand, the figure had rolled up his sleeve. It then began to inject the substance into Simon, however, one glance to the side changed everything. Turing to the side, the figure had seen the outline of a person on a bed. Long, brown hair with the ends tied up, a standard maid's dress instead of a school uniform, and with something special in particular on her finger.

A Scrying Ring.

This particular type of ring had two features. One, its main feature and primary use, it's wearer would be unaffected by the side-effects of certain dimensions, including Shiniryu. Two, it was a two-way tracking device used for several users wherever in the world they were in to remain is close contact. It as well had a directional key that pointing towards the nearest user. A person of this description was marked a higher priority than the Kyriaki subject was. The figure, leaving Simon alone with his sleeve up, walked over to Natsumi and simply injected the needle without hesitation. It then dropped the box on a nearby table, but had forgotten to place the syringe inside. Afterwards, it picked Natsumi up, with a bit of difficulty, and carried her on its back. Then, with the black box back in the trenchcoat, it proceeded to the door with the syringe still in hand.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Okay, it's time to knock some sense into those Slifer Red idiots for playing with that Obelisk Blue girl. thought Kyouki as he imagines what kind of torture he can put Natsumi through to wake her up.

Noticing the door wide open, Kyouki concluded that the Obelisk Blue girl must've been in a hurry and left. Although it didn't matter to him because his target was Natsumi who he placed inside unconscious.

As he was entering the room, he meets someone about to exit and noted that he wasn't wearing any uniforms related to the school.

He's not wearing a uniform from this school. Is he a outsider? Kyouki thought and then he saw the person carrying Natsumi, his target and a used syringe in his hand.

"What are you planning on doing with her?" Kyouki asked sternly while wondering what was in the syringe.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:57 pm

"Why, hello there!", said Alastor as he appeared to have a grin on his face. He was back in his normal Slifer attire with his prominent white hair whipping to the right as he had appeared behind Kyouki. He had apparently been at a certain spot in the infirmary, against the wall.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Hearing the voice behind him, Kyouki took a peek behind him to see who was calling for him. It was a Slifer Red student, so Kyouki didn't feel the need to pay much heed.

He then turned back to the person in front of him and said "Answer my question!"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Alastor had laughed at the apothecary's sudden reaction to his presence. It would seem that this man had taken him for some of the lowlifes associated with the Reds. He moved forward, walking past Kyouki as had patted his shoulder. Afterwards, he came to a stop and proceeded to talk.

"Easy, I have a mission ongoing. She, whether it be fortunate or unfortunate, is involved with that mission. That does satisfy you, murderer?", said Alastor playfully as he was looking for a pained expression from Kyouki's face.

"My bad, did I touch a nerve there?"
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Kyouki closes his eyes and then places his hand in his coat pocket. He then let's out a sigh and asks "Is this mission life-threatening by any chance?"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:47 pm

"Depends."

Alastor simply walked circles around Kyouki as if he was examining him, wondering if this man was just like him. Wondering if this man was also just as soulless as him. If he was a evil deity incarnate, just like himself.

A devil, as simple as that.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:02 pm

It depends huh... That means if I let them leave, she has a chance to die. And her possible death would be partially caused by me letting them take her. Kyouki concluded.

"Okay, you can have her." Kyouki replied. "I have more important business to take care of around here", he says as he nudges his head towards everyone else inside the Recovery Room.

Although I don't know what his mission is, I'm sure the syringe was used on Natsumi although I can't see the proof of it from here. I hope she dies within the hour.
thought Kyouki as he head towards the others inside the Recovery Room.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Alastor stopped Kyouki in his tracks as he grabbed ahold of his shoulder. His expression changes, one with a serious outlook, sad smile and a malicious glare.

"I can assure you, once this mission is done she will be... in a considerable amount of protection. Not mention well taken care of. And, did I forget to say, far away from this school as possible.", said Alastor as he had motioned to the stranger to follow him, with Natsumi in tow.

He stops in place, turns his head and says,"Far... far away."

"Out of your reach."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 pm

In Kyouki's mind in hearing his words of what Alastor plans to do with Natsumi is that she will be confined forever in a room she cannot escape, and then 'taken care' of in the most bloodiest manner in a place as far away from the school as possible that he can't possibly be accused for the crime.

"Okay." Kyouki replies happily.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:18 pm

The stranger, who had been quiet for the most part, set Natsumi down on the floor after dangerously throwing the syringe at Alastor. The figure then walks towards Kyouki and grabs his collar with one hand. With the other, it begins to remove its fedora and mask to reveal a face resembling a female.

"Are you deaf? We are going to hide her at a new location where she won't die and you will never find her!", shouted the female as her short, cyan hair had seemingly been unaffected by the fedora.

"There's no need to be so rash.. Rei."

Last edited by Shintality on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 pm

"I don't believe you." Kyouki replies with a serious expression.

"If that was true, you wouldn't need to drug her and could've just simply persuaded her to go with you to this 'safe new location'. Kidnapping her doesn't work in your favor when helping to protect someone." Kyouki notes.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm

"Drug? Don't you know what this is?", asked Rei as she walked back to Alastor and swiped the syringe from his hands to only shove it in Kyouki's face later.

"Also, don't you know that she's dead?", said Alastor.

Last edited by Shintality on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Kyouki bursts into laughter and then asks "Really!? She's dead!?"

Kyouki then reaches into his inner coat pocket and takes out his stethoscope. He then puts it on and then checks Natsumi who is on the ground. He hears no activity in her body. In belief his stethoscope might be malfunctioning, she takes her hand and checks for her pulse manually.

"Her hand is cold... And there's nothing!", Kyouki exclaims as he jumps for joy. After realizing where he was he regains his composure and says "That's sad. Guess we'd better dispose of her body in the volcano." with a eager expression on his face.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Alastor stared at Kyouki as he was in his little fit of joy with the sudden news of the death of Natsumi. He mentally laughed as this man was indeed as crooked as he was. Walking away from his previous position, the white-haired individual had made his way towards the lifeless Slifer Red clad in a maid's outfit and picked her up bridal style. He was about to walk away until he realized something. He noticed Rei had only taken one body out of the room.

"Where's the other one?", asked Alastor with a feeling of confusion on his face.

Rei had placed a hand her mouth as she as well had realized it too. Walking over to Alastor quickly, she reached up to his ear and began to say something.

"Umm, I didn't inject him with the virus...", she whispered to Alastor as he had managed to put two and two together.

"So when he was talking about drugging her...", Alastor started.

"...he was talking about this, yeah.". Rei continued as she raised the syringe in hand.

"Excellent... now I'm out one possessed loser.", said the white-haired tactician as another one of his plans had failed due to human error. It had always been quite the annoying thorn at his side. While he was slightly bothered the sudden news, a devious smile had appeared on his face.

"Did I forget to mention that the drug we injected to her is Paraskevi? You know, if you were an experienced doctor, you would know that this little thing is a virus, as well as a...". He stopped for a bit to move closer to Kyouki to show off the smirk on his face as he continued once again.

"...a revival gel. Far beyond the limits of human resources. Its value is worth more than a single superpower... and we used it on a young, incredibly attractive girl.", said Alastor as he had stared down at Natsumi's lifeless body for quite a while.

"That, along with the other details we've given you, should make it very obvious what we are doing."
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Kyouki takes out a datebook from his pocket and circles today's date. As he was looking through his datebook for future September 5ths, he hears that they injected her with a revival gel. And then he turns his head towards them and says, "I hate you people."

He then turns his head back down to his datebook and continue looking for more September 5ths. She still died today nonetheless. Kyouki thought as he begins to circle next September 5th.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shintality Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:05 pm

"You're welcome!", said Alastor as they headed for the door to leave Kyouki with the task of piecing all of the information together to finally understand what has happened.
Shintality
Shintality

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:14 pm

After they left, Kyouki placed his datebook back into his pocket and then went
inside the room. He then finds Corasa and Simon on top of eachother, along with Haru and Seirei also collapsed on the floor.

I'm not dealing with this... Kyouki thought as he slowly walked backwards out of the room. He then slowly closed the door behind him to make sure they won't be disturbed.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Seirei awoke on the ground where she had collapsed hours earlier. Before looking around she stood up and began walking towards the door to Kyouki's office. When she got to the door she began to knock on it calling out to Kyouki,"Hello? Is anyone in there?" She still hadn't taken the time to look around as she had been completely unconscious and her head was splitting with pain. "Please. If you're in there can you come out?",she asked.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Upon hearing the knock, Kyouki was reluctant to open the door. That's zombie Natsumi isn't it... I'm not opening that! He thought as he looked around the room for a weapon that can kill a zombie. While looking around, he then notices his office door doesn't have a lock on it. Gasping at how unsafe he is from the zombie, he beings to look for a escape path.

I can't unscrew the opening to the vent in time... so my only escape path is out the window. Guess I have no choice if I'm going to escape a zombie. He thought as he begins to open the window and climb out.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Seeing as though no one had opened the door she assumed no one was inside. "This is bad... Everyone in the infirmary in lots of pain and trouble and no doctor...", she said to herself as she noticed Haru laying in bed. She walked over to him. "Haru I'm sorry this happened to you...", she said softly

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Kyouki, coming to a realization that zombies and Natsumi doesn't have the delicacy to knock before entering. He decides that it couldn't possibly be what he is thinking and opens the door. Seeing no one there he assumed it was a prank. He then closes the door and then resumes the work he started earlier. It would seem to be a potion. According to the texts, it would make a even full-grown man want to commit suicide after drinking the potion. Kyouki laughed as he awaits to see the results of this potion.

Haru awakens with a pain in his chest as if his heart was about to burst and then begins coughing. What happened... wondered Haru as he awakens with pain. He then notices the room seems familiar and then upon fully opening his eyes, he notices a bright light shining down on him. Is... this heaven? Haru thought and then he starts feeling around and notices the floor was rock hard. I always thought that clouds would be fluffy.... he continued and then after his eyes finishes adjusting he notices it was just the light-bulb and what he was feeling was just the paneled flooring. Feeling stupid for making such a assumption, he decides to look around and notices a familiar female figure near him.

"Seirei...?", he mumbled hoping it is not actually a old nurse.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Seirei hugged Haru tightly,"Yes it's me!", she cried out in joy. "I'm so happy that you're still alive!", she said as she hugged him to tightly she could feel his body creaking.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum