Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
The concieted fool who acts like a king EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
The concieted fool who acts like a king EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
The concieted fool who acts like a king EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
The concieted fool who acts like a king EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
The concieted fool who acts like a king EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
The concieted fool who acts like a king EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
The concieted fool who acts like a king EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
The concieted fool who acts like a king EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
The concieted fool who acts like a king EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

The concieted fool who acts like a king

Go down

The concieted fool who acts like a king Empty The concieted fool who acts like a king

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 am

Opening both of the doors to the Admissions Office and banging them against the wall, Haru Asakawa boldly marches through the doorway of the Office and then proceeds to bang both of his hands down on the receptionist's desk. The inattentive receptionist shocked by the sound and vibration from the bang, begins to look around as if a earthquake occurred. After realizing that the bang came from the man in front of her, she begins to blush from embarrassment. Haru pouts as he stares at the receptionist... With a puzzled expression on the receptionist's face, she begins to ask him "Um... what do you need?"

Haru steps back shocked with his mouth agape as he heard one of the most outrageous statement's ever. He lean toward the desk and replies to the receptionist "Sorry... I cannot go on a date with you no matter how beautiful you think I am."

The receptionist looks at Haru with a quizzical expression and then replies "Um... What?"
Haru laughs and then he looks at the receptionist once more and says "I know... we can't be together because your too old and I'm alas... too great of a man but you don't need to spout such dirty jokes to be my friend."
The receptionist looks behind Haru and sternly says "If your just here to flirt with me, please leave. There are other people waiting in line."

"What!?" cried Haru. Looking sternly back at the receptionist he says "Me!? Flirt with you!?" As Haru begins to laugh, the receptionist pouts at Haru and answers "Please leave..." But then Haru replies "Okay, let's cut the chit chat since we both know that your not my type. I believe you have a package for me?"

The receptionist stands up as if she were to smack him across the face but then she remembered what her supervisor said. Bending down under her desk, she takes out a box and says "So your the transfer student. Haru Asakawa, am I correct?"

Gasping, Haru takes one of the hands of the receptionist and says "Am I so popular that you even know my name and what I am!?" The receptionist takes his hands off of hers and replies "No, I just read the name on this package and I'll just assume that was the confirmation."

Taking a pocket knife out of his pocket, he flipped it open and cut the tape on the box and freeing the contents inside. "Ah, just what I was looking for." He says after looking inside.He then puts his hands on his waist and begins to unbuckle his belt. His pants then fell to the floor soon after.

"Kyaaaaa!" Screamed the receptionist as she proceeds to slaps Haru across the face and runs away. Haru, watching the receptionist run away thinks "My beautiful naked body is so captivating that even women cannot stand by and watch it." Haru then continues to strip in the Admissions Office and eventually puts on his Slifer Red Unifrom.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

The concieted fool who acts like a king Empty Re: The concieted fool who acts like a king

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Running towards the door of the Main Building, Natsumi sees the receptionist run out of the Main Building. She was sobbing and running as if she was defiled by a monster. Wondering of what being scared the receptionist, Natsumi braced herself as she prepares to go in. Unable to push the door open with her hands occupied with the bats, she decided to kick the door open and rush inside.

It was there that they meet. Natsumi stares at the guy as he was putting on his pants and Haru looked at the girl that was watching him put on his pants.

Natsumi begins to wonder "What... What am I suppose to do?"
Haru then answers: "Are you getting turned on?" as if he could read her mind.

Natsumi then drops all of her bats except for on. She then runs towards Haru and proceeds to jump him and swing her bat to whack him in the head. Haru dodges the swing by ducking and sliding under Natsumi as she was jumping.

"White I believe." Said Haru as he was picking up his pants and buckling it. Natsumi blushes and proceeds to attack him again being more wary of her skirt this time. Haru then proceeds to pick up one of the bats Natsumi dropped before with his right hand and uses it to parry Natsumi's attack. Picking up another bat with his left hand, Haru pushes away Natumi's bat to the right and tries to stab Natsumi with the bat.

Natsumi shocked but the turn of events the thoughts "What!? He pushed away the bat I was holding with two hands with only one hand!" ran through her mind. Regaining conscious of the fact she was still fighting, she lets go of the bat with her right hand and proceeds to block the stab with her arm. Walking backwards a few steps, Natsumi begins to recollect everything that happened.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

The concieted fool who acts like a king Empty Re: The concieted fool who acts like a king

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:11 pm

"Hey! What do you two think your doing!?"

Both of them turned to look to see who said it. It was none other than the doctor of the Infirmary, Kyouki Hyourin.

"I don't want to be taking care of any bloody bodies. If you two want to fight, your suppose to duel not use weapon!" exclaimed Kyouki.

"Hai~" said the both of them. Although one can easily hear that Natsumi's was less enthusiastic than Haru's. Haru dropped both of his bats and Natsumi as went to pick them up Kyouki stopped her.

"You have a fight to go to don't you? I'll take these to where you tell me to go." said Kyouki.

"I was told to bring them to the Main Building. So I assume here is the minimum requirement." Said Natsumi.

Kyouki sighed and said "Okay, I'll see what I can do here."

Afterwards Haru and Natsumi headed towards the Slifer Red Duel Arena.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum