Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Evidence waiting to be found. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Evidence waiting to be found. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Evidence waiting to be found. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Evidence waiting to be found. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Evidence waiting to be found. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Evidence waiting to be found. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Evidence waiting to be found. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Evidence waiting to be found. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Evidence waiting to be found. EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Evidence waiting to be found.

3 posters

Go down

Evidence waiting to be found. Empty Evidence waiting to be found.

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Haru finds the Equipment Room with ease but just as he tries to enter the room, he notices a few officers there.

"Okay, we've returned the sign-out book. Who would've guessed that the handwriting here is the same as her own handwriting." said the Officer. "Also, no one's fingerprint was on the doorknob. Weird isn't it!? Maybe there was a ghost and it was all done by magic!"
"Nah, she was probably wearing a glove when she opened this room." said the Officer next to him.
"Nuh uh, why would she completely wipe off all of the finger prints on the door!?"
"Maybe she didn't know which key to this room is and continuously tried them all causing her to wipe off all the finger prints on the door."
"Hahaha, but wouldn't the teacher have told her which key to the room was?" said the officer.
"Maybe he was in a rush. When we came here, the door was left open a bit. She didn't even close it. Proves how much a of a rush the teacher wanted them." said the other officer.

Haru stays to listen to see if they would reveal anymore information about the case.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Evidence waiting to be found. Empty Re: Evidence waiting to be found.

Post by SimionAchr Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hey"whispers Simon
"Whats going on in there?"
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Seirei saw Simon walk in the equipment room. "Hey Simon. I'm just hanging all over Haru here... He has to take me out after this I say" She then whispers to him "If he realizes how high maintenance I am he'll leave me alone.. Haha" she laughed a bit as she pulled away back to hanging all over Haru.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:35 pm

With his ego, you'll be there forever
Simon sighs and continues to listen to the conversation through the wall
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Haru grabs Seirei by her collar and pushes her towards the wall. Then he places his index finger on her lips. "Sh... The fun is about to begin."

The guards soon resumes talking.
"The 21st bat is with the officers at the crime scene. I heard it has her fingerprints on it." said one of the officers.
"She's as good as guilty. I mean, your fingerprints are on the weapon! She also wasn't wearing gloves when she was discovered. Just to show how much of a idiot she is because only idiots commits crimes like these." said the other officer.

The officer returns with 20 bats. "I've checked out all of these bats. All but one of them have her fingerprints on them... Weird but not important. One of the people that brought it to our attention must've smeared it off. " He says.
"Yeah it's most likely nothing. The real murder weapon is in our hands so we sort of don't need those bats." said one of the officers.
"If you say so." replied the officer and then he placed the bats back in their proper spot.

"Haru then begins to state intently at them waiting to see if anymore secret information will be leaked.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Staying up against the wall Seirei stays completely silent as the actions of Haru have instilled fear in her. She can only look on and tremble as she thinks to herself. What have I gotten myself into?

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:58 pm

A officer comes into the room and says "I just received reports of trash appearing during the night at the docks."
"Sigh... kids... just ignore it. They'll realize how bad pollution is soon enough." said the other officer.
"No, apparently it was something related to this crime from the rumors." said the officer.
"Guess we'd better go investigate it." said the other officer.
"We just finished putting everything back, so let's go." said one of the other officers.

The officers lock up the room and begins to head out to the docks. Haru lets go of Seirei and then silently follow the officers.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SimionAchr Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Dammit did i just hear them say were going to the docks,i dont remember what happened the last time i was there but i know something happened to me
"Wait up" simon whispers
SimionAchr
SimionAchr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down