Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
The Deduction Battle Begins! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
The Deduction Battle Begins! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
The Deduction Battle Begins! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
The Deduction Battle Begins! EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
The Deduction Battle Begins! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
The Deduction Battle Begins! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
The Deduction Battle Begins! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
The Deduction Battle Begins! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
The Deduction Battle Begins! EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

The Deduction Battle Begins!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Deduction Battle Begins! Empty The Deduction Battle Begins!

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Haru marches into the Disciplinary Office and slams his hands down on the front deck. The receptionist surprised by Haru's actions is in daze. After recomposing herself, she asks "Why did you just bang on my desk?"

Haru knocked back by her words, he begins to sway. He then places his hand in face and says "I'm sorry, I did not expect you to call me beautiful at that moment. And no, I cannot marry you. I'm too young."

The receptions then looks at Haru pouting and states "Sexual harassment is against school conduct rules. Stop or else you will be suspended."

"Okay, I'll skip to the chase, Natsumi Kirisaki is innocent of the murder of the Baseball Coach. You can't prosecute her!" Haru replies.

The receptionist, not being able to remember every student here begins to wonder who he is talking about. Then she remembers he said the murder of the Baseball Coach and remembered instantly who he was talking about. "Ah her. She is going to be deported from the island to a Juvenal Facility. Where she will be kept until her trial" she replies.

"What!? When is the boat going to leave!? I'll prove her innocence so she won't be deported!" He says.
"Hm... I think the boat is going to leave some time at 8:00 PM..." she reports.

Haru then looks at the clock at almost about 5:30 PM. He then rushes off to the docks before the receptionist could finish.

"But their still here..." she mumbles after Haru leaves. "Oh well. He should be coming back soon." Thought the receptionist
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

The Deduction Battle Begins! Empty Re: The Deduction Battle Begins!

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 am

Sora with Yuu on his back arrive at the Disciplinary office in no rush as Sora likes to walk when he's going places. "Alright person. Do what you have to do here. Yuu, behave please. This place is a place where we can get in lots of trouble, and the newer parts of it like the cells and all that stuff was put in after the disasters of last year."

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:26 am

"Stop calling Yuu, Yuu! And why are you even here?" Yuu questions.

Suddenly Natsumi and Kyouki began to walk out from the inside towards the entrance.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:51 am

"Shh, there's more people coming.", he said as he saw the two walking in. "I get a bad feeling about that guy..", he mentioned as he saw Kyouki

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:59 am

Yuu then looks at Kyouki and then replies "He does looks sort of weird."

Kyouki notices the two people at the entrance ans asks "Do you two have business here?"

Natsumi, in handcuffs continues to look downward.

NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

"Hey I have business here.", Sora stated to him. "What is that girls name?" he asked sternly

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 pm

"Her name is Natsumi Kirisaki, she is a heinous murderer and that is all you need to know. Now what business are you here for?" Kyouki questions.

Yuu then pokes Sora's cheek and says "Nee, nee, do you think that girl is the one onii-sama was talking about before?"

Natsumi continues to look apathetically downward.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 pm

"I have a chart here that somehow proves her innocence but I don't know what to do to make her innocence be proved.", he said to the Doctor. "But you look like a shady guy. I don't like Shady guys.", he warned. He then looked to Yuu. "If that's really Natsumi Kirisaki then yes we have her.", he said to her

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:50 pm

Kyouki looked at Sora with a weird expression and then said "We have already obtained a copy of that teacher's chart and other files regarding him. There is nothing in there that we possibly can't know already." He then walked up to Sora and asked him "Do you know why doctors wear white?"

Yuu then comes out from Sora's shoulder and replies "Yes yes! To look like god!"

Kyouki then face-palmed and said "No... It is to show our purity and cleanliness. Now, why would a man of purity such as I be suspicious?"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:15 pm

"I don't like the look on your face.", said Sora. "You seem to be enjoying this. Doctors don't enjoy the suffering of other people.",he stated

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Kyouki smirks and then says "Yes, I enjoyed the outburst of the kid on your shoulder." as he points to Yuu.

Then he shrugged and said "Now why wouldn't doctors enjoy the suffering of others? If their suffering, they would come to us for help, allowing us to make money. It's perfectly logical I would wish misery upon others"

"Hidoi~" Yuu replied.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:12 am

"You're a smug guy. How about you duel me?",Asked sora. "Yuu. Just stay on my shoulder while I deal with this jerk and get natsumi off the hook.", he said to Yuu as he readied his duel disk.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:18 am

"For what purpose is there for me to duel you? It's a waste of time and I'm in a rush to get this criminal deported." He says as he evades Sora and begins to walk out of the office with Natsumi and a few other guards following behind.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 am

"Hey! You're just a coward! Afraid of a slifer red and a child. For the record your white coat is stained. Should I take that as a metaphor for your impurity!?", he shouted as he chased after them.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:27 am

"Did you know that back in the old days, the more stains a doctor has on his coat, the more experienced he is. So your comment is actually a compliment to me." Kyouki said as he continued walking.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:31 am

Completely dumbfounded by the way this doctor had been replying to all of his witty comments Sora Grabbed Natsumi by the wrist and pulled her away from the guards. "I am swearing to you this girl is innocent!" he shouted. "Don't you get that!? How can a small girl like that kill anyone?",he shouted to Kyouki. "She can't even harm me much less an athletic department coach!", he continued to shout at him. "I'm going to prove her innocence here and now! But first we must wait for the black haired guy!", he said loudly

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 am

Kyouki stopped and replied "It's possible. All she merely has to do is knock out her target. A hard hit to the head with a blunt weapon can do just that."

He then looked down at the watch on his wrist and said "I'm also not in the mood to wait. The ship leaves at 8:00 PM. And it's almost about time." Kyouki then signaled the guards to retrieve Natsumi.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 am

Sora stood infront of Natsumi. "Don't you speak?",he asked her as he braced himself for the guards. "I'm not going to let you take her.", he said to them. "I'll stop protecting her when the school starts having some normal happenings for a change.", he mentioned

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:53 am

What can I say in this situation... There isn't anything I can possibly say. Natsumi continues to look apathetic as the guards approached them.

"I object!" yelled a voice down the hallway. Everyone looked down and saw a boy sweating and panting. He then slowly walked up to the group of people. "I found it... The one piece of evidence you were trying to hide at the docks!" He said as he opened his hand and revealing a piece of cloth. "This is crucial evidence to proving that Natsumi Kirisaki is innocent!"

Kyouki continues to have a straight face and questions him "What could that piece of cloth possibly prove!?"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:00 am

Sora looked at Haru. "Yo! It took you some time to get here!", he exclaimed. "Yuu and I thought we were going to have to give up the girl.", he said to Haru.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:06 am

"Hey! I ran to the docks and back! Cut me some slack." Haru complained.

"Cut your bickering and tell us otherwise that piece of cloth is worth nothing!" Kyouki explained.
That piece of cloth can't possibly mean anything. It's quite the common item. Natsumi thought.

Haru smirked and replied. "I objected earlier at your earlier statement doc. There is one more way for a little girl to knock out a athletic coach. And it is with this piece of cloth!"

The guards curious about Haru means stops in their tracks.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:09 am

"What?! I didn't think a small girl like her could hit someone that hard.", he said

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:23 am

"He's right. A piece of cloth isn't nearly hard enough to knock someone out! What is the meaning of this?" Kyouki questioned staring at the cloth.

"The culprit merely coated this piece of cloth with a anesthetic like chloroform and then covered the coach's mouth and nose with it. After a few seconds on inhalation, he was easily knocked out. This method can be used by anyone!" Haru stated as he hands the piece of cloth to a officer. "If you examine the cloth, you should be able to find the coach's saliva and remains of the drug used."

Kyouki clenches his teeth and then says "True... this method can be used by anyone... including this culprit we already captured!" as he points to Natsumi.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:26 am

"Yeah! But she's innocent. I say this because there has to be fingerprints on that rag!", he exclaimed.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 am

"No... a rag isn't able to hold fingerprints. But... Natsumi couldn't have commited the crime because she would be unable to have access to any such drug!" Haru exclaimed

"What are you saying?" Kyouki questions.

"I'm saying that only someone with access to the drug will be able to drug the coach!" Haru replies.

"Blasphemy! We live in the age where anything and everything can be obtained on the internet! What makes you think that she couldn't have just bought some on the internet!?" Kyouki rebuttals.

"Easy! We're on a secluded island! There's way mail can easily get on this island! Even so, the postal office would know of any mail being taken! And if we check those records, Natsumi would not be there!" Haru replies.

"Then she could've easily stolen or bribed a teacher to give her the drug!" Kyouki replies.

"Nope, there is no way a Slifer Red like her could've bribed a teacher here due to her status alone. And I'm sure nothing was reported stolen either!" Haru answers.

Kyouki then pauses and then says "Wait. The murder weapon was a bat with her fingerprints on it! Even if someone did drug the teacher and cause him to fall unconscious. How do you explain the weapon next to the body have her fingerprints and be covered in the blood of the victim!?"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next