Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

The Deduction Battle Begins!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 Empty The Deduction Battle Begins!

Post by NeoPlayer Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Haru marches into the Disciplinary Office and slams his hands down on the front deck. The receptionist surprised by Haru's actions is in daze. After recomposing herself, she asks "Why did you just bang on my desk?"

Haru knocked back by her words, he begins to sway. He then places his hand in face and says "I'm sorry, I did not expect you to call me beautiful at that moment. And no, I cannot marry you. I'm too young."

The receptions then looks at Haru pouting and states "Sexual harassment is against school conduct rules. Stop or else you will be suspended."

"Okay, I'll skip to the chase, Natsumi Kirisaki is innocent of the murder of the Baseball Coach. You can't prosecute her!" Haru replies.

The receptionist, not being able to remember every student here begins to wonder who he is talking about. Then she remembers he said the murder of the Baseball Coach and remembered instantly who he was talking about. "Ah her. She is going to be deported from the island to a Juvenal Facility. Where she will be kept until her trial" she replies.

"What!? When is the boat going to leave!? I'll prove her innocence so she won't be deported!" He says.
"Hm... I think the boat is going to leave some time at 8:00 PM..." she reports.

Haru then looks at the clock at almost about 5:30 PM. He then rushes off to the docks before the receptionist could finish.

"But their still here..." she mumbles after Haru leaves. "Oh well. He should be coming back soon." Thought the receptionist
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Deduction Battle Begins!

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:41 am

"Whoever drugged the Coach must have done the same or similar to Natsumi and made her hold the bat while she was under.", he stated. "It's not impossible. Also a student doesn't have the ability to Sign out a bat much less 21 bats. I stumbled upon the scene of the crime before and heard the record of the bats that were signed out.", he said. "You did it Doc!", he shouted.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Kyouki smirked and asked "What's your proof? What your just stating are theories and showing circumstantial evidence. I can do that as well. That rag could've just been used as a tissue or a handkerchief for the coach. That's why it would have his saliva on it. Even if there is any drug on it, what makes you so sure that he didn't put that on there himself?"

"And here's another piece of info, we decided to check her body through several tests to make sure she wasn't under the influence of any drug. It came out negative for all tests. So it was impossible for her for to have been drugged on that day of the crime." Kyouki stated

"As for the ability to sign out a bat. She merely had to put the bats down on the floor and then just signed it out using the pen that was attached to the sheet." Kyouki stated.

"What do you have to say for yourself now?" questioned Kyouki
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Haru looks downward and says "We don't have any proof to prove you guilty sadly." and then pushes himself to Kyouki's face and yells "But we do have enough evidence to prove her innocent!"

Kyouki smirks and says "Then do so!"

"I will, and it lies in the contradiction of the crime scene itself!" states Haru.

"What!? The crime scene contradicts itself! Explain yourself!" Kyouki exclaimed

"It's quite simple actually. The weapon was a metallic bat but a huge pool of blood was formed. That is impossible!" Haru replied.

Kyouki then says "Maybe the bat broke a vital artery causing blood to spew out..."

The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 Haru_s10

"Objection!" Cried Haru. "A blunt weapon cannot easily break open the skin and rip open a artery. But the body after the scene of the crime should've shown that he died due to a blow to the head. That itself is used to hide the real nature of this crime." Haru states.

"What are you talking about?" questioned Kyouki

"I'm saying that the culprit weakened the coach enough so he can easily kill him. And that was by extracting all of this blood!" exclaimed Haru

Kyouki crossed his arms and said "And how do you say this was done!?"

"This chart tells us that the Coach went to see you early in the morning to get a shot. If we examine the victim, he would have one needle hole on his body." Haru explains.

"But the nurses saw him walk out of the infirmary. If one had extracted his blood to weaken him, he would need to place to put in a needle once again. So where is the second hole!?" Questioned Kyouki

The Deduction Battle Begins! - Page 2 Kyouki10

"The first hole is the second hole!" replied Haru

"What!?" Kyouki questioned

"The culprit merely put a second needle into that same hole used for the shot to extract the blood!" explaimed Haru. "And then after the coach was killed, the murderer released all of the blood around the body. Of course there is no proof to catch the murderer on this act." Haru then paused.

"But it explains the pool of blood. When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. Unless you can explain how else this pool of blood can be made, Natsumi could not have committed the crime!" Continued Haru.

"But there's a chance that she is the one that extracted the blood!" replied Kyouki.

"Impossible. If the coach's blood was to be extracted. The culprit would need to be near the victim at almost all times to make sure that he would not suddenly wake up and stop the blood from being extracted. But unfortunately, she has a perfect alibi!" cried Haru

"What's her alibi!?" Kyouki questioned.

"She was delivering the bats. Many students saw her including the receptionist at the Main Building and Courtyard in the morning. She then went to the Slifer Red Duel Arena where her entire duel was recorded! It lasted until late in the evening meaning she was not with the coach for most of the day!" Haru explained

Kyouki then shrugged and said "But she could've done it after the duel..."

"Objection!" Haru interjected. "She was knocked out after the duel!"

"What!?" Kyouki said looking astonished.

"During me and Natsumi's confrontation, I accidentally knocked her out. Every student there was watching the events as it unfolded. Which I then took her to the Infirmary." Haru continued.

"But she could've left the Infirmary late at night to commit the crime!" Kyouki replied.

"This is also impossible. None of the nurses saw her get out of the Recovery Room!" Haru replied

"But the Nurse's shift ends at 11:00PM. She could've gotten out afterwards." Kyouki rebutted.

"Look at this." Haru said as he takes out a watch from his pocket.

"A broken watch?" questioned Kyouki

"It shows the time Natsumi was taken out of the Recovery room. 11:53 PM." Haru said.

"What!?" Kyouki replied in shock.

"The murderer and Natsumi's weight had enough force to break the watch under their pressure. Since the murder scene was discovered around midnight. Assuming if she did commit the crime, she only had 7 minutes to extract the coach's blood and hide the extractor. That is impossible! This allows us to form her perfect alibi!" explained Hary.

"But that watch could've been set to that time and broken by you! Or it was dropped there by someone before her!" Kyouki replied

"Objection! I was the one that gave this watch to the Nurse to give to Natsumi. She must've placed it on the bed next to her and when the culprit took her off the bed, he must've knocked over the watch allowing him to step on it. Also, one of the nurses saw me find this watch early in the morning before 10:00PM and this watch's gears were broken meaning it's unable to change it's time." Haru rebutted.

Kyouki stared and thought in disbelief.

"So when could Natsumi have committed this crime?" Haru asked. "Never."

"Fine... In light of her alibi and new evidence. We have no choice but to declare Natsumi Kirisaki innocent of this crime. But the question of who the culprit is still needs to be answered!" Kyouki replied.

"Isn't that the police's job? I'm only here to help a friend." Haru replied.

Natsumi watched in disbelief at the lengths this stranger went to save her and then started crying when Kyouki declared that she was innocent.

NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Sora looked to Haru. "You almost didn't make it in time you know?" he asked as he extended his hand for a hand shake. "I'm also sorry I didn't trust you.",he stated

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:48 pm

"Uwa~ Oni-chan didn't trust Yuu!? Hidoi~!" Yuu said as she began to start to cry on Sora's shoulders.

"Yuu-sama!" Haru exclaimed as he runs towards Yuu. He then pats her on the head and says "It's okay. He said he was sorry."
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi-chan Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Seirei made it just in time. She has still not fully recovered from the hit she took. Her face was bruised. "H-haru... The worm...King...", she mustered out as she collapsed to her knees.

Ayumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Haru heard Seirei and rushed over to her. He saw the bruises on her face and held her hand. "Did my absence caused you so much pain that you started to bleed!?" Haru asked.

"No! Weren't you listening to her at all!?" Natsumi interjected

Haru then rushed up to Natsumi. "What... Is there something wrong?" Natsumi questioned while blushing. His face is too close damn it!

"Your quite bold to announce your love for me in-front of so many people." Haru replied. "But as I said before, I can't date you."

Natsumi then looked at Haru with a blank expression. Kyouki face-palms while shakes his head and says "We'll take her to the infirmary. You people do whatever it is your doing..." He then signals the guards to get a stretcher.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Sora looked to Haru. "What's this Worm King stuff? Why is she bruised? How do you get so many girls to like you? What's your name?"he bombarded Haru with these questions

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:16 pm

"How does Yuu get so many girls to like Yuu?" Yuu asks Sora for a reconfirmation. She then forms her own thoughts and starts shaking Sora and yells "Onii-chan! Why are you looking for more girls when you have Yuu!?"
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Sora looked at Yuu confused. "I was talking to this guy over here with the black here. I'll just call you Yuubiseiakikana from now on. If that's even how you say it.", he said

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:59 pm

"Ah~ Onii-chan finally said Yuu's name right! Yatta!" Yuu said happily and then patted Sora on the head.

"Okay, we'll just be taking this girl to the infirmary than" said Kyouki and then he and the guards left with her in a stretcher.

Haru then begins to be lost in thought. The worm king returned huh... That guy is still playing with that ruse and hurt Seirei because of it. I guess I have to go teach him a lesson. Although I lost last time when I fought him alone. Hopefully I can beat him this time. Then Haru leaves to search for Simon.

"Wait! You still didn't apologize to me for stealing my first kiss and seeing my..." Natsumi begins to blush as she was about to say it and then chases after Haru.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:02 pm

"What do you think Yuubi? Can I call you that? Anyway should we follow them?", he asked his new companion

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Yuu pouts and then replies "No~ Onii-chan said he would call Yuu by Yuubiseiakikana!" and she starts to throw a fit. She then calms down a bit and says "Let's chase down onii-sama and onee-chan!" as she points to them.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:12 pm

"Alright Yuubiseiakikana, let's go after them!", he shouted to her as he took off holding on to her hands so she won't fall.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2