Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ???.Mikie.Hara.??.720P
Souls, Part 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm by darwilea

» ??????????? 10???
Souls, Part 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm by darwilea

» %2520ripoux%25203
Souls, Part 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am by darwilea

» Oxford English Grammar Course - Advanced With Answers
Souls, Part 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am by darwilea

» Strange Poster
Souls, Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm by NeoPlayer

» Mikey new life and deck
Souls, Part 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm by mikey knight

» talking ... Yarashi's new strong suit?
Souls, Part 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm by yarashi kaminato

» A calm in the Storm
Souls, Part 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm by SimionAchr

» Souls, Part 2
Souls, Part 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm by SoraUchiha20k

Souls, Part 2

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Souls, Part 2 Empty Souls, Part 2

Post by Zakikanoi Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:51 pm

The Obelisk Blue dorm stood proudly, unflinching against the tides of nature and time and the powers of darkness. This would be as good a start as any...

Within a few moments, a hole appeared within the building, growing in size and sucking in the materials of the building, causing the building to start collapsing. Eventually the black hole encapsulated the entire building, crushing it from the inside out and leaving nothing but a crater. Just at the rim of the crater stood Dorian, behind him towered an enslaved Caius, the Monarch of 'Shadow'. Dorian adjusted his glasses and looked over the crater. "Fascinating... It's similar to a controlled black hole, but it's more of a worm hole into the realm of Shadows." He spoke to the Monarch as if it would respond. "I wonder what would happen if that were to happen within a person... Well, we should find out, for the sake of Science." He stood in front of the crater where Obelisk Blue once stood, awaiting whomever would realize what he had done, so he could at least get some credit, and maybe find out what would happen if a black hole were opened inside a person.
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Souls, Part 2 Empty Re: Souls, Part 2

Post by NeoPlayer Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 am

"Oi! Onii-chan! This way!", Yuu says as she run up the hill eager to find out why Sora plans to go to the Obelisk Blue Dormitory.

Upon reaching the top of the hill, Yuu took a look around. "Eh? Usually Yuu could see the Obelisk Blue Dorm from here.", she says looking around and then finds a crater. Yuu didn't make that hole, but Yuu also doesn't want to be blamed for it. she thought while looking into the bottomless crater.

"Onii-chan! You went the wrong way. Let's go back to the crossroad!", Yuu suggested.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 am

"No, you're right where the Obelisk Dorm once stood, if you were attempting to come here." Dorian said as he walked around the hole towards this new arrival, making sure the Shadow Monarch stayed just out of view within the crater.

He adjusted his glasses and looked over this new person, "You seem stupid... Too stupid to have come here alone. Where's your leader?" He opened his duel disk towards the girls, "I think it would be much more interesting to duel them than have to duel something like you..."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoPlayer Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:28 pm

"Objection!" Yuu yells while turning around and discovers Dorian.
"First of all, Yuu isn't a idiot!" she scolds as she places her left hand on her hip.
"Secondly, Yuu isn't a thing either!" She continues as she points at Dorian with her right hand.
"And finally, Yuu never gave you permission to call Yuu, Yuu!" She adds as the she turns her body to the left. The turn then caused her skirt to wave in the wind.

"Yuu's name is Yuubiseiakikana! Baka-nii is a idiot for not knowing!" Yuu says while mimicing Haru's posture when facing Dorian.

Yuu must look pretty cool right now! She thought as she bask in the glory of a objection.
NeoPlayer
NeoPlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Dorian seemed to pause for a moment in disbelief before regaining his composure. "It seems like this new thing is too stupid to even communicate with... Referring to itself in the third person. It almost makes me want to duel it just to make it quiet..." He seemed to be speaking to himself or to the hidden Monarch.

]He glared at Yuubiseiakikana, speaking very slowly, as if he was speaking to something that had no concept of the English language, "Where. Is. Your. Leader?"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Sora limped out of the bushes and saw Dorian harassing Yuu. "Hey... Pick on someone... Your own...", he took a deep breath, "SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly his expression changed to a furious look. However inside he knew he could not do much as summoning monsters as mighty as his powerful dragons would be his undoing. "I won't let you hurt Yuubiseiakikana! So come face me! I am the leader!", he then looked to the Blue dorm house. "What happened here!?", he asked loudly as he looked in disbelief. He then turned back to Dorian and started,"How on earth did you make an entire dorm house as large as the blue dorms disappear!?"

Last edited by SoraUchiha20k on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

https://yvjda2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am

Dorian raised one of his eyebrows at the loud thing that was questioning him and shouting accusations. He sighed and pushed his glasses up, the light reflecting from the sun into the lenses, "And here I thought the thing that referred to itself in the third person was the stupid one..."

He turned to Sora as the line of questioning became more centered around the missing dorm. "Disappear implies I don't know where it's gone, I know precisely where it is." He snapped his fingers, the enslaved Caius, The Shadow Monarch rising from the crater of Obelisk Blue. "The dorm, and whomever was unfortunate enough to stay in there during these drastic times, are in the Shadow Realm. Now, while I was going to see what would happen if my servant here were to create a portal to the Shadows within the body of a person, I imagine dueling you will be much more interesting."

He raised his open duel disk to the leader of the group. "I demand you duel me, and just to make it even more interesting... If you win, I'll order Caius to return the dorm to it's former location, idiots and all. But if I win, this thing is to serve me as an underling." As he spoke, he motioned towards Yuubiseiakikana.

Zakikanoi was dragged to the former Obelisk Blue dorm by Miu, and heard the challenge from this mysterious new person, he shouted to Sora, "Hey! Don't take those chances, man. This guy doesn't seem right in the head." He looked between Sora and the other guy and then to Yuubiseiakikana, hoping Sora took his advice, but equally hoping Sora accepts and beats some humility into that other guy.

Last edited by Zakikanoi on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 am

Sora took a look at Zak and listened to his advice. But didn't take it as he raised his duel disk. "Zakikanoi Zikishua! It's in your hands now!", he shouted as he prepared to plung into his last duel he'd ever play. He inserted his deck and activated the shuffler.

Miu was shocked by Sora's words, she turned to Zaki with a tear in her eye. "I don't want to see anyone die anymore...", she said'

However at that moment a sound started in the bushes and a person came out. She has long red hair and she was wearing the Obelisk Blue uniform. Her duel disk was also ready and her deck was inserted and shuffled.

Sora looked to her and his expression changed to slight disbelief. "You're...", he said as she walked near the group.

She walked up to Sora and took a close look. "Seems as though I can't leave you alone for a year or two without you being beaten half to death.", she said as she closed in and Hugged him.

"E-erza... It's really you...", said Sora as he returned the hug. "How did you get here?", he asked.

At that same moment Miu recognized who this new girl was. "Erza Minamoto! You are the person who beat me in less than 4 turns at the last japanese Junior Championship...

Erza smiled to Miu."I remember you too Miu Katsuragi.",she said reassuringly. Then she returned to looking at Sora saying,"Don't worry how I got here. I'll tell you how later, right now you have a creep to handle and here in this dimension summoning your dragons will kill you. Let the Emerald Blade of Domino City handle this!" She then rose her Duel Disk to Dorian. "You better hope you can muster up a good defense. I am a far better duelist than Sora over there and I don't let up just because people can't keep up!", she said.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Dorian sighed, "It seems the idiots are coming out of the wood work..." He spoke to Caius once again, then turned to this latest person, named 'Erza'. "So, miss, since you're here, I assume my previous deal with Sora is off." He adjusted his glasses, looking over this new arrival, "Let's begin this duel, miss. And I hope you're ready to feel pain."

Zakikanoi looked to Erza, and just smiled, "Looks like we have more help than we thought, huh?" He then shouted to Erza, "By the way, there's some weirdness going on around the academy, if you summon powerful monsters, it really hurts. So be careful about summoning your big monsters!"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Erza laughed at Dorian. "What makes us idiots? Is it the fact that perhaps we don't know as much as you do about what you might like? Or maybe you're hiding the fact that you yourself are an idiot, and you go around pointing it out to make us feel like you're smarter than us.", she said to the evil scientist. She then turned to Zak,"I have been briefed of the situation. Thank you for your concern though, the Magical Dimension of Shiniryu, the dragon of death has one major loops hole. Monsters that aren't very powerfl interms of Level or Attack. But instead have powerful effects." She drew her first hand. "Duel!"

Miu looked at Erza carefully. "Zaki, this woman... She's somewhat of my enemy... But I have to admit. She's the best duelist I ever faced in my life. Even better than Onii-sama...", she said with some disdain.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Zakikanoi looks to Miu, "Well, for now, she looks like an ally to me. If she's gonna take out one of these weirdos for us, who are we to complain, right?" He smiled to Miu, then watched the duel.

Dorian drew his hand, "Very well, Miss, I'll go first and show you just how intelligent I am... I'll set one monster in defense position, and set two cards facedown, and then I'll end my turn for now..." He adjusted his glasses, waiting for Erza's move...
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Erza looked over her hand then drew. She frowned as it didn't seem to be a good one in any way. However she is a genius and knows how to make strategies even when there are none. "I'll set four cards face down on the field and end my turn...", she said.

Sora looked concerned. "If Erza gets beaten here we'll all die...", he said to Yuu. "She's the best duelist I know, even I can't beat her.",he continued.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Dorian drew his next card, added it to his hand then took one, throwing it into his duel disk, "I activate Infestation Pandemic Infection! For this turn, all of my Evilswarm monsters are unaffected by spell and traps cards..."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Erza smiled. "I'm sorry but traps are a precious part of this game and so are spells. I cannot let you do that! I activate my trap card Solemn Judgment!",she shouted.

Erza LP: 8000-> 4000

"Sugoi!!! I hate her but that was fantastic!", shouted Miu in excitement. "Erza is the kind of duelist that is always prepared for everything!", she went on.

Last edited by SoraUchiha20k on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Dorian glared at Erza, sighing through his nose as he adjusted his glasses, "No matter. I'm still in charge here. I'll set one card facedown, and then summon Evilswarm Olanta, in attack position."

Olanta ATK: 1650
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Erza revealed another one of her four face-down cards. "Forgive me but I'm sending your monster to a new dimension by activation Bottomless trap hole!", she said.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Dorian nodded to himself, "Expected, and easily reversed. I activate Escape from the Dark Dimension. Now I can return one dark monster to the field from the other dimension, and I summon Olanta, yet again."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Erza nodded back as to acknowledge her opponents abilities. "You seem like you have a lot of answers... But so do I! I activate the Fiendish Chain! With this your monster is unable to attack or use his effect thus protecting my future monsters and my precious Life points!", she said.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Dorian watched the chains constrict his monster, staring at his monster in pain. "I respect your ability to utilize a bad hand, since you haven't summoned any kind of monster... I flip summon Evilswarm O'Wisp, and then overlay them to create the Xyz network..." The wind billowed as O'wisp and Olanta disappeared, "And I Xyz summon... Evilswarm Ophion!"
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 pm

"Yet again I have another trap to counter your abilities! I'll use Solemn Warning and pay 2000 life points to negate the summon of your monster!", she cried out.

Erza LP: 4000->2000

"She's running her Life Points thin as well as her traps. this isn't good...", said Sora in a lowered voice.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Dorian sighed loudly, "Well, it seems we've thus far exhausted eachother, and for now, I'll end my turn."

Zakikanoi sat, watching the duel progress, "Wow, three turns in and the only thing that's budged is Erza's life points... I hope you're right about her, Miu..."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Erza drew her card. She still kept a serious frowning face on. "This will do I suppose. First I'll activate the spell card Gateway of the Six. Everytime a six samurai monster is summoned I can add two counters to my spell to gain one of it's effects. Next I'll summon my monster Elder of the six samurai. Then I'll use the effects of Kizan in my hand. This allowing me to special summon him in attack position. Then I'll remove four counters from my spell card to add another Kizan to my hand and then special summon him! After that I'll end my turn.", she said in a low voice.

Elder Atk: 400
Kizan Atk: 2100 each

She's not attacking. "She's sure of Dorian's skills and know's he has something hiding for her. It's the way she plays.", said Miu to Zaki.

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Dorian gave a tsk, "You've already wasted most of your life points in desperation... As I've said..." He drew his next card as he insulted Erza yet again, "Just another Idiot." He looked at the card, "I'll summon Evilswarm Mandrago, and while it doesn't have enough attack to take on Kizan. It can destroy your Elder..." He swiped his hand, "Go, Mandrago, attack Elder!"

Erza 2000 -> 850

"And now I end my turn with that."

Zakikanoi winced as he watched Erza take the next hit, "Ouch... Let's hope she plays a lot better..."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraUchiha20k Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm

"I hope you know. You are getting a handicap here. So please do not insult me. I could have played my hand differently and negated only one of your monster summons... Now I'll summon another Elder of the Six Samurai thus adding two more counters to my Gateway making it six. Then I'll remove four counters to add Grandmaster of the Six Samurai to my hand! Then I'll special summon him using his effect adding two more counters to my gateway Now I'll remove another 4 counters from it allowing me to add one Six Samurai Kizan from my deck to my hand and I'll special summon him. which in turn will add two more counters to my spell. Next I'll Overlay my two Kizan to make Blade Armor Ninja! In addition I'll remove two counters from my gateway to give my Elder a boost of 500 attack points! Now I'll attack with all my monsters!

Blade Armor Ninja: 2200
Kizan: 2100
Elder: 900
Grandmaster: 2100

"Sugoi!", shouted Miu as she turned to Zaki. "She can win this I know it!"

Last edited by SoraUchiha20k on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

SoraUchiha20k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakikanoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Dorian took most of the hits, but as the Blade Armor Ninja went for the final attack, he clicked a button on his duel disk. "I activate Dimensional Prison! Which sends your Xyz monster to the different dimension." He sighed, "Okay, so you're not as stupid as the rest of the dregs, but you're still not as good as me..."
Zakikanoi
Zakikanoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next